TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 92: The Naked Choir

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 92: The Naked Choir - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When the Youth Choir of the Redsands First Congregational Church came back out into the church from the choir chamber they were led by Jessie Harper followed by Carrie and Troy Pearson, then Sonika Jharm, then the rest of the choir members. What everyone in the congregation could not but fail to notice at that point was the complete change of attire. All the choir members, including Jessie, Carrie, Troy and Sonika were now wearing a lovely, soft, canary yellow gown that covered all their other clothes completely and was done up just below the neck with a small string bow.

When Jessie’s mother and step-father noticed this change of attire they were again just a little bit surprised. They had thought that maybe this time Jessie or even Carrie might come out completely or even just partially naked - but not so. And so the choir began the second bracket of worship songs led very ably by Jessie and the Twins. Some of the numbers the choir performed were, again, familiar to the congregation but a few were definitely new. Those new songs, as it turned out, had also been composed by the very talented Jock Ramsden and his girlfriend, Marleen Greaves.

The choir sang five numbers all up but it wasn’t until the fifth one that Glenda and Bryce Unsworth finally got the nudity that they thought they might be in for that morning. However, it wasn’t just Jessie or Carrie or even Troy getting naked ... it was the whole choir including their choirmaster!

That fifth song was one written by Jock and Marleen and was all about how we are all naked before God ... He sees everything ... He hears everything ... He knows everything ... nothing is hidden from His sight ... and it was just on the second verse of this performance that all those on stage shed their canary yellow gowns! And, as it turned out, nobody had anything on under those gowns. The whole choir had come on stage wearing nothing but those gowns and after the second verse of that fifth song all those gowns were lying on the floor around each choir members feet ... leaving each one of them completely naked!

The whole congregation gave a little gasp of surprise when they saw those gowns begin falling from the shoulders of their own sons and daughters. The whole thing had obviously been choreographed and rehearsed before hand with each person, in unison and just at the right part of the song, reaching up and pulling at the left-hand end of that bow tied just below their necks. When those little string bows came undone the neck of the gown opened up around the shoulders then slowly slipped down the torso revealing some lovely young chests and breasts in the process. The young girls in particular found it necessary to puff those chests out with great pride as the gowns fell away revealing to the church their young puffy nipples atop those little, soft, round mounds of flesh. The girls with the more fully developed breasts also made sure that their arms were pulled back tight behind their bodies to give maximum exposure of their girly charms ... which they all seemed very, very proud of indeed.

Those yellow gowns were soon revealing more than just bare chests and breasts. They were soon sliding down the thighs and legs of the girls and the boys while those same girls and boys continued their singing without skipping a beat. As those gowns glided down to the floor they revealed a whole array of young and very cute pubic regions to the audience. Those pubic regions had lovely little soft, triangular patches of pubic hair that matched all the variations found in the hair colouring of the head ... black, blonde, dark brown, red and auburn ... that was the young girls of course.

For the young boys ... they were revealing to the church their little downy moustaches sitting over their dangling penises as quite a few of those penises started to do more than just hang limp between their legs. The excitement of the moment for those young men was obviously having an effect. Within less than half a minute of those gowns hitting the floor a good many of those guys were sporting decent erections. And if they learnt nothing else out at Camp Starkers then at least they learnt one thing and that was to be proud of their ‘manhood’ when it reared its pretty, little head in public. As a result of this, those boys with the erections seemed to be thrusting their hips that little bit farther forward than the rest of the choir members. One boy up the back was even repeatedly poking his hard dick into the back of the girl just in front of him on the next level down ... all accidentally of course. The naked girl in front of that hard cock didn’t seemed to mind either but gave a happy little smile and giggle every time she felt the knob of that hard-on touch her bare skin.

Just to the side of the choir stood Sonika, the choirmaster, and she too had just let her canary yellow gown fall to the ground revealing her lovely naked body to the congregation along with the rest of the choir. She was even pushing her own lovely breasts forward too and feeling all tingly and excited at what they were all doing for the very first time in a church performance. The sexual energy surging through her body at that time was enormous and she was going to find someone that afternoon to release it on ... come hell or high water. That someone was going to be one happy chappy too, who ever he turned out to be, by the time Sonika had finished with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.