TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 90: Tripping Out on Cloud Nine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 90: Tripping Out on Cloud Nine - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

As Jessie stepped out of the shower she caught sight of her naked body in the full length mirror in her adjoining room just through the bathroom door. She walked slowly up to that mirror as she towelled her body and her hair dry, an action that caused her breasts to jiggle up and down. Those jiggling breasts made Jessie laugh a little bit at herself before she threw her towel aside and just stared full on at her gorgeous naked body.

As the naked girl laughed and smiled at herself she just quietly murmured under her breath, “Oh, I do love being naked!”

However, even though Jessie Harper had just admitted to herself her love of being naked she still reached into one of her drawers and pulled out a pair of newly bought, white panties. Jessie gave a little sigh then slowly stepped into those tight panties and began pulling them up her legs. As she did this she suddenly realized that she was being watched.

Now that social nudity was becoming so normalised Jessie never bothered any more with shutting her bedroom door whenever she was getting dressed or undressed. That open door was now framing the figure of the Reverend Bryce Unsworth who was standing there and quietly watching Jessie put her panties on.

Jessie Harper stopped what she was doing and looked up at her step-father. Her panties were only half pulled up and sat stretched around her knees. She smiled at the man as she put her hands on her hips then waggled her breasts at him.

Bryce just laughed and said, “You look great like that. Maybe that’s how you should come to church - with your knickers around your knees. You might start a whole new fashion trend.”

Jessie laughed herself then waddled over to her step-father and scrunched one hand around his cock and balls just under his trousers and said. “And maybe we should all just screw each other in one big show of Family Sex and right in front of the whole church. Maybe that would start another whole new fashion trend too.”

Jessie paused for a moment but still with her hand cupped over Bryce’s groin then continued with, “Actually, when are we going to have some of our own Family Sex? I can tell that your ‘man’ down there and my ‘little girl’ between my legs would really like to meet each other one day and I don’t think mom would mind ... not after everything that went on out at Camp Starkers.”

Bryce Unsworth didn’t bother replying. He just pulled Jessie in close then put his right hand down onto her pussy and fingered the girl into one lovely orgasm with her panties still sitting down around her knees. The girl moaned softly to herself as she felt those fingers slither around her wet pussy lips and clitoris. Those fingers then gave a few jabs up into Jessie’s vagina which brought her to her orgasmic climax then she flopped back onto her bed and said rather breathlessly, “Well, that will do for a start.”

Jessie then stood up and dabbed at her damp pussy with her towel before proceeding to put on the rest of her clothes in front of her step-father. She pulled her tight, little panties all the way up then clipped on a lovely new, white bra around her breasts then put on a lovely blue and white blouse with a matching blue and white, knee length skirt. Finally she slipped on a pair of very elegant blue and white high heeled shoes.

Bryce looked the girl over in her beautiful outfit then gave her a smile and a kiss on the cheek before heading downstairs to find Glenda. For Jessie those last fifteen minutes just heightened her whole heady sense of well being. She really was starting to trip out on cloud nine and it all felt just so amazing ... and again that amazing feeling was going to feed itself into one amazing performance later that morning with the church choir.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.