TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 74: Kissing Jessie’s Panties Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 74: Kissing Jessie’s Panties Again - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie paused for a bit then took in one deep breath before adding, “So I guess things have kind of gone back to the way they were before and I guess I will just have to be content with being an ordinary clothed person again ... for now that is. Things might come right when mom and my new step-dad get back but then again they might not. It’s possible that they could just fire Reverend Unsworth and put someone else in to sort things out ... someone a bit more conservative in their views on public nudity.”

Jessie then gave one big sigh and pushed herself back even further into the folds of the sofa she was resting on. Ingrid Terrence came over and put her arms around Jessie and said, “Come, come now my dear. Don’t be too upset. You’ll find a way through all this nonsense. Just you wait and see.”

Kate then asked Jessie about the Teen Beauty Pageant. “So ... so ... so does that mean you won’t be able to enter the Teen Beauty Pageant with us. That will involve lots of nudity. Don’t tell me you won’t even be able to do that. That would just be a major bummer!”

Jessie looked forlornly at Kate and mumbled back, “Umm ... yer ... I guess ... um ... yer, sorry about that. I know the gang at the mall will be disappointed but I really don’t know what else I can do. Even if my new step-dad can resolve all this I don’t think it could be done before the pageant. The pageant’s only a few weeks away now and I will have to register for the preliminary trials which at present would certainly violate the church’s current, and hopefully just temporary, stance on public nudity.”

It went all silent for a few minutes in Bradley and Ingrid Terrence’s lounge room as everyone tried to process everything Jessie Harper had just told them. Eventually the silence was broken with Kate saying, “Come on, Jessie, let’s get down to the mall and see the gang. I’m sure that will cheer you up a bit. I was going to take all my clothes off and walk down naked again but I won’t if you won’t. Anyway, who knows, the seven of us might come up with some kind of a solution to all this. So, come on, cheer up and let’s get going.”

Kate then added, “And what about those panties of yours? Do you want to drop by your home to get another pair?”

Jessie Harper looked down between her legs at her skirt rolled up around her waist and her panties all wet and twisted up in an ugly mess around her hips, butt cheeks and pubic region. Jessie then did something totally unexpected. She stood up straight and pulled her panties down to the ground then kicked them high up into the air with her right foot. Those panties arced up into the air then pirouetted down onto the top of Bradley Terrence’s head. When they finally came to rest one leg hole was encircling Bradley’s left eye and the crotch of those panties was hanging down across the bridge of the man’s nose and just within reach of his lips. This just meant he could get a portion of those lovely panties into his mouth to kiss and suck on again ... which he did of course. What else is a man meant to do with a pair of girl’s panties over his face!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.