TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 73: One Big Horrible Mess

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 73: One Big Horrible Mess - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Before Jessie Harper could really begin relating her ‘terrible week’ to Bradley Terrence she heard the front door of the house click open then click shut again. Moments later the two of them were joined in the living room by Kate Terrence, Paul Terrence and Ingrid Terrence. Paul Terrence was of course completely naked just like his father. He had been a Certified Nudist for the same length of time and hadn’t worn a stitch of clothing in months. Kate and her mother had talked about becoming Nudists but still had never quite taken the plunge. Kate, like Jessie, had been out and about in public quite a few times totally naked but without the real authority to do so. Right now, however, like Jessie and Ingrid, she was just a ‘normal’ old textile.

As the three new arrivals sat down Jessie looked up and couldn’t help but notice the huge erection Paul was beginning to develop. Within a few minutes he was sitting opposite Jessie with one massive hard-on sticking straight up into the air. All Paul could do was smile back at Jessie and point sheepishly at her lovely legs still spread wide apart and her twisted up panties with parts of her vagina bulging out the sides. The sight of this little display had evidently aroused Paul’s libido quite suddenly as was evidenced by his big stiff cock.

When Kate looked over and saw her brother’s erection she just laughed and said, “Oh, you guys are all the same. One pretty girl flashes her goodies at you and your mind drops straight down into your cock. Here, let me fix that for you.”

Without asking for any sort of permission Kate Terrence dropped down between Paul’s knees and began stroking his penis with her right hand. The stroking started off very slow and with a deliberately measured rhythm but before long she had both hands around that large dick and was pumping up and down in wild abandon. Paul just stared wide eyed up at the ceiling and uttered little grunts of pleasure before shooting several plumes of semen up into the air from his frenzied manhood. He then relaxed back into his chair while Kate quickly cleaned him up then returned to her own chair and waited for Jessie to continue on with whatever it was she had been talking about before they entered.

Jessie looked at the three new comers then directly at Kate and said with a laugh, “Right, now that we are all comfortable and Paul’s dick is a happy chappy again I was just about to tell your dad all about my terrible week. It started off just so wonderful after mom’s wedding last Saturday but now ... well ... I just don’t know what happened. It’s all just gone horribly wrong. First I thought my friend, Carrie Pearson, had dropped dead on me. You were there, Kate. You saw how she fainted again. But not only that ... it looks like all the great advances the church had been making in accepting full nudity within the congregation has all been undone by this anti-nudity group that has slowly been growing in strength for weeks now. I was really hoping I would be able to start going to church naked all the time - even without being registered as a Nudist. But now ... now it looks like I might not be able to go naked anywhere again in public and still keep my place in the choir or even just the church in general. It’s all gone just so horribly wrong and I just don’t know what to do. Mom and Reverend Unsworth are even cutting their honeymoon short by a whole week just to get back here to sort the whole mess out. It’s horrible, just horrible.”

Mrs Terrence looked softly at Jessie then asked, “But what about your friend Carrie. Kate told me what had happened and how she was rushed off to hospital. Is she going to be OK?”

Jessie looked down at the floor then up at Ingrid Terrence and said, “Well, I’m not totally sure. I’m going up to see her after we’ve been to the Mall with the gang. Kate can come with me if she likes. If that’s OK with you, Mrs Terrence.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.