TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 67: Protesters and Placards

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 67: Protesters and Placards - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

The drive down to the church was rather peaceful and had a very calming effect on the four females involved in Glenda Harper’s and Bryce Unsworth’s wedding ceremony. Unfortunately, the peaceful daze of the moment was soon shattered when the two cars got within five hundred meters of the church. The two limo drivers and their passengers were all suddenly on full alert as they approached a group of people lining both sides of the street and waving placards at the cars as the entourage neared the main entrance of the church.

Those placards were getting waved about and thrust menacingly at the cars as they proceeded through and some of those in the group could be heard chanting phrases like...

“NO NUDES IN THE CHURCH!”

“NUDITY IN PUBLIC IS A SIN!”

“IF YOU ARE NAKED YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED!”

“BE CLOTHED IN GODLINESS NOT JUST THE SUN!”

“LIFESTYLE NUDITY IS JUST WRONG!”

The three naked girls in the back of the first limousine sank down into their seats as far as they could go to avoid the reproachful glares of this group of protesters ... many of whom were known to them.

Kate Terrence looked across at Jessie Harper and asked, “Why do they seem so upset? Surely some of them have seen us walking about stark naked down at the Mall on Saturday afternoon. They must have also seen lots of other Nudists wandering about the town by now. My Dad’s been going about totally naked for months now. No one at his work takes the slightest bit of notice now ... not even in jest. Why are they suddenly coming out like this when Lifestyle Nudity has been a part of the landscape here for what seems like ages now? It might only be a few months but it seems like ages.”

Jessie looked at Kate and just shrugged then made her own attempt at an explanation.

“I ... I ... I ... suppose they just ... they just ... they just don’t like it creeping into the church. May be they know they can’t stop the spread of Nudism anywhere else but they can make some sort of a last ditch stand down here ... at their church. I actually thought everyone was OK with the whole idea myself ... until a new couple showed up in church recently ... a new ‘nudist’ couple. Somehow that seems to have galvanised those opposed to Social Nudism into this action group. They must have all been OK with Lifestyle Nudism academically ... when ... when ... when it was just an idea for discussion in a church Board Meeting but ... but ... but when it suddenly became a reality in the church ... well that just seemed to change everything!”

Carrie Pearson listened quietly to all this before adding, “You would have thought that if Reverend Unsworth was OK with Nudists in church then everyone else would have followed suit ... that is if they really do see him as the church’s appointed leader. Have you heard your Mom and the Reverend say anything, Jessie?”

Jessie gave a little sigh that puffed her lovely naked breasts up into the air then back down again then replied with, “Well ... not much, really. I know Reverend Unsworth was hoping that this wedding ceremony with three naked girls and three naked boys would solidify the church’s acceptance of Lifestyle Nudists as part of the congregation. I heard him telling Mom that the reaction to that Nudist couple’s visit has disappointed him somewhat but he said he was determined to do this wedding HIS way or no way at all! Mom thought that sounded a bit extreme but he did seem really determined about the whole thing ... and so ... here we are ... three naked bridesmaids about to enter the church through a barrage of God knows what!”

All three naked girls then quietly popped their heads up above the car doors then quickly down again as angry faces snarled at them from the world outside the safety of the limousine.

When the cars pulled up to the main entrance of the church another group of church goers had formed a cordon around the cars so the Bride and her three naked attendants could exit the cars in relative safety. The four then moved quickly into the church foyer as wedding music filled the air to herald their arrival ... and so it began ... the first official function in the Redsands First Congregational Church that involved officially recognised Lifestyle Nudism in its proceedings!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.