TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 65: Old Timers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 65: Old Timers - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Reverend Bryce Unsworth arrived back home from Camp Starkers he really did feel like he was on another planet. He couldn’t believe just how much he had enjoyed the whole Nudist experience and couldn’t believe just how easily everyone else involved had taken to it as well. The kids from the Youth Choir and their parent helpers seemed just so well accustomed to the whole thing by the time he arrived with his contingent of visitors from the Redsands First Congregational Church. The kids and the helpers had only been there for just over three days but they were all behaving like they had been Nudists all their life. As for Bryce Unsworth and those with him ... well they also got right into the ‘spirit’ of the place within just an hour or two of arriving. Coupled with that was the fact that the Reverend had proposed to Mrs Glenda Harper and she had accepted his proposal. They had both been enjoying each others naked bodies in one of the dormitories at Camp Starkers when they became engaged to get married. Glenda Harper’s daughter was thrilled to bits by the news as was everyone else when they were told.

Spending a day and a night in the nude at Camp Starkers then coming home with a new ‘Bride to Be’ swinging on his arm had put this young minister of the church in very high spirits indeed. However, he knew he couldn’t afford to let this euphoria he was experiencing cloud his judgement on how to proceed in regards to dealing with the effects Lifestyle Nudism was having on his church and the township of Redsands, Georgia, USA. Despite the wonderful time he and the others had had out at Camp Starkers he had decided it would still be best for himself and everyone else involved to remain as ‘textiles’ until he thought the rest of the church was ready for the ultimate inevitability of people coming to church in the nude!

Even though the kids from the choir and all the parents and helpers involved had no qualms whatsoever about the concept of Nudism in the church they still understood the need to proceed with caution on the issue. They all accepted their new Reverend’s recommendation and stayed clothed for any activity involving the church. Many still did quickly sign up as Lifestyle Nudists of some description once back from the camp but they were given dispensation to stay as a textile for anything involving the church.

This arrangement seemed to be working out quite well, for the first few weeks at least, after those eventful days out at Camp Starkers. People even seemed still rather nonplussed about ‘Nudism and the Church’ when Reverend Unsworth announced the date for the wedding and that the bridal party attending him and his fiancée would be naked for the event. The bridesmaids and the groomsmen would thus become the first naked people to grace the insides of the Redsands First Congregational Church building.

Bryce Unsworth was rather surprised at the lack of reaction this announcement produced and went on to wrongly assumed that his congregation was now over the ‘shock and horror’ of the possibility of practising Nudists turning up for a Sunday morning service ... that was until one day when they did!

It was only four weeks out from Bryce and Glenda’s wedding when one Sunday morning a new couple turned up to church. They had only just moved into town from somewhere over California way. They had been regular church goers when they lived in California and they wanted to keep up the habit now that they had moved to Redsands, Georgia. They had also been staunch Certified Nudists for about six months now and had attended their church in California as such. The congregation there had accepted this new development in the ‘social norms’ of modern society and this couple had assumed the church in Redsands would have done the same by now. The couple turned up to church totally naked and sat through, and enjoyed, the whole service then went their own way at the end without batting an eyelid ... but not so a small bunch of ‘old timers’ on the other side of the aisle. Having naked people ‘actually’ inside the church building suddenly made them realize that they did NOT want Nudism in their church after all!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.