TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 4: All Clean Again

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: All Clean Again - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was no sooner than Bradley Terrence had uttered that expletive when Jessie herself heard the roll of car tires on the driveway outside followed by the shutting down of the car’s engine. She looked quickly from the window down to her skirt and panties - all messed up around her thighs and stomach. She stood up immediately and began to straighten herself out.

At that point Mr Terrence came back over and said, “Here, let me help. Put your hands up behind your head while I fix you up.”

Jessie Harper obeyed and just watched as her best friend’s father ran his hands around her butt cheeks, thighs and pubic region. He made a lovely job of untwisting her still very wet panties then smoothed the material down against her soft skin with a few pats of his hands. Next he quickly grabbed the folds of her red skirt and pulled them down and around her hips and legs in one swift movement so that they were now covering her panties in the way the skirt was meant to. Lastly, he placed her half full can of soda back into her hand then grabbed his own as they both promptly sat back down into their respective armchairs liked nothing had happened at all.

The scene that greeted Kate Terrence and her mother as they come in through the door was that of a naked man pretending to be half asleep in his armchair and a young fourteen year old girl demurely holding a cold drink in her hand as she absent mindedly watched whatever was on the TV.

“Oh, daddy!” was the first thing Kate Terrence said as she surveyed the scene before her.

“You promised us you wouldn’t go nude until tomorrow or Monday! I’m so sorry Jessie, about this! I could have warned you if I had known he was going to do this. Are you OK? I hope this hasn’t bothered you too much.”

When Mrs Terrence came through the door she said practically the same thing.

“Oh, Jessie, dear, I am so sorry about my husband. You poor thing. He’s probably scared you half to death.”

Turning to her husband she chided him with, “Mr Terrence Bradley - why couldn’t you just wait one more day like you said you would. Who knows what’s going through this poor girl’s mind with you sitting there all smug and naked like that. I hope you haven’t masturbated in front of her. Just because you might be legally allowed to do so still doesn’t make it right. Now get up and give me a hand with these groceries and leave these kids alone now.”

Mr Terrence quickly looked across at Jessie and gave her a little knowing wink and a smile, that no one else saw, before getting up and going with his wife to the car. As he proceeded out of the door his left hand was quietly running itself over the end of his swinging penis to remove any tell-tale traces of dripping semen.

Once Mr Terrence and his wife were out of the room Kate said, “Come on let’s get out of here. The guys are waiting for us at the mall and I will explain things to you on the way down. And I am REALLY sorry about my dad and his nudity. I hope you weren’t too embarrassed!”

Chapter 5 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.