TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 53: The Reverend’s Cock

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 53: The Reverend’s Cock - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

After watching Marleen Greaves plunge her mouth over the swollen knob of Jock Ramsden’s big cock and seeing Troy Pearson carry on sucking on his sister’s pubic mound Glenda Harper decided it was time to head back to the mess hall for some coffee. Walking about Camp Starkers with her daughter had tired her out a bit and she thought now would be a perfect opportunity to have a bit of a sit down and let these ‘younguns’ carry on undisturbed.

Jessie was going to accompany her mother back to the other side of the grassy quadrangle before heading off to see what some of her friends were up to. Her mother said she would be just fine heading back on her own and let Jessie go off to do her own thing for a time before they all got back together for the main evening meal and the night’s Music Session in the Main Pavilion. Glenda Harper watched her daughter’s naked body disappear off down to the lake front as she took her own naked body out of the Communal Dormitory and back to the mess hall for a sit down and a well deserved cup of coffee.

As Glenda Harper walked back across the grassy area she found herself really enjoying the way her breasts bounced up and down so freely in the open air. She rubbed her hands over those breasts as she looked down at the ground then at her solid patch of pubic hair between her legs. The woman then looked up and laughed quietly to herself as she saw lots of other naked women, women she had known for years, also walking about the place with their own naked breasts bouncing up and down and no one in the least bit bothered by it. She also watched with happy amusement at all the naked penises swinging about all over the place as the naked men and the naked boys, many of whom she had also known for years, moved about happily among all the naked women and all the young, naked girls.

Glenda Harper just kept smiling happily to herself as she observed all these naked adults and teenagers interacting with each other like it was the most normal thing they could have done.

“I suppose this is probably how it was all meant to be in the beginning before our pride and arrogance got in the way” mused Glenda to herself as she stepped in through the doors of the mess hall and into that lovely aroma of fresh coffee and fresh doughnuts.

Once inside the hall Glenda scanned about for somewhere to sit. Eventually she spied Bryce Unsworth sitting by himself over the far side of the room sipping on his own cup of coffee. He was still completely naked, like everyone else in the room, and still seemed quite comfortable with the whole idea.

Glenda grabbed her own cup of coffee and a plate with two iced doughnuts on it. She made her way over to the naked man and sat her naked body down next to his and asked, “So how’s our Nudie Reverend getting along? Have you had a good look around this place yet or have you been here all afternoon?”

Bryce Unsworth looked at Glenda’s face then looked at her lovely breasts then quietly took one hand off his coffee cup and placed it down between his legs to cover his penis. The nudity and the warmth of Glenda’s naked body next to his was arousing his sexual hormones and starting to give him one solid erection again.

Glenda saw where his hand went and immediately pulled it away from his groin. She looked down between the table and the man’s stomach to see his penis sticking straight up in the air. The foreskin was pulled tightly back exposing one shiny knob with a little dribble of precum oozing out of the top.

Without asking for permission Glenda Harper gently put one hand down under the table and wrapped it around that very nice looking erection. The hardness of that flesh in her hand caused a little shiver of pleasure to run through her body as she very slowly pulled her hand down then up again. The Reverend Unsworth did nothing to stop this but just carried on drinking his coffee - with both hands again now.

Glenda smiled at the Reverend and said, “I think you need a little bit of relief and I am going to be your ministering angel. We can do this here or we can slip off to one of the dorm rooms.”

Bryce Unsworth looked down at his swollen dick and the hand that was around it and said, “It’s been going up and down like that since we got here. I really thought I was over that sort of thing but ... but ... I guess I’m not. All these very, pretty young girls with no clothes on and you sitting there looking ever so lovely ... well ... well ... it makes me feel just like a foolish teenager again and not the Reverend of any sized church at all. You are also the first person to offer me any sort of ‘help’. I thought that maybe I should go behind a bush somewhere and ... and ... and well you know ... desport myself on my own somewhere. But that just seemed kind of silly and there were just way too many people about ... and I would feel embarrassed if I got caught masturbating by a couple of teenagers ... sounds kind of kinky and wrong don’t you think?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.