TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 48: A Big Amen to Sex!

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 48: A Big Amen to Sex! - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

After Sonika Jharm had requested that Bjorn Erikson ‘see to my needs’ she threw herself back on the bed and spread her legs wide apart in anticipation of Bjorn’s ‘dickie bird’ coming home to roost - which it did. Bjorn jumped on top of his lovely choirmaster and fucked her hard. He sucked on her gorgeous titties for a few moments and ran his hand up and down her pussy lips which were still dripping wet from her unfettered sexual desire. Next he began kissing Sonika’s soft lips as his penis slipped deeper and deeper into her waiting vagina. For at least ten minutes he pumped the naked woman solid with his stiff rod until she was just about biting her own lip off and moaning with pleasure again as another orgasm ripped through her body. Bjorn then let his cock explode sending showers of semen deep into Sonika’s body as she pulled him hard down on top of her stomach.

As Sonika was coming down from her orgasm she pulled Bjorn’s ear close to her mouth and said, “Now go and do thou likewise - with Jessie - consider her needs above yours and fuck her hard! Sorry about the language again but I think you understand and I know she definitely needs it!”

Both Bjorn and Sonika then looked over to where Jessie was sitting only to discover that she was giving herself her own finger job. Her eyes were closed and the fingers of her right hand her jabbing in and out of her own sex organ between her legs. Her gorgeous breasts were heaving up and down with the exertion and Bjorn and Sonika could tell that she was just about ready to climax. At that point Bjorn moved across and took over by removing Jessie’s fingers from her vagina and pressing his still rather hard dick deep into her body. Jessie made no resistance and just let Bjorn have his way - completely.

Bjorn just ravished Jessie’s exceptionally gorgeous body. He plunged his mouth over her breasts and sucked the girl’s titties hard as his already re-erected penis ploughed the walls of her hot vaginal opening. Jessie could feel herself squeezing hard down on Bjorn’s knob as it pulsed its way in and out of her body. Her legs were wrapped around his butt cheeks giving him as much help as she possibly could to drive that hot penis home ... and oh my, it felt just so good. For some reason it just felt way better than any of the sessions she’d had with Kate Terrence’s brother and father. Jessie Harper had no idea as to why this was so but then she probably wasn’t trying too hard to figure it out either ... not right now anyway. All she knew was that having Bjorn make love to her right now felt like the very first time. Whether or not it was didn’t matter - it just felt so incredibly good - right up until the moment of the fireworks and beyond.

Just as Jessie was starting to scream out in sexual pleasure she heard Polly Legett do the same thing. Jessie looked over and saw Troy Pearson ramming his dick in and out between the girl’s legs. She saw Troy arch his back and plunge his mouth down over one of Polly’s puffy tits as Polly arched her own back and thrust herself hard up under Troy’s body. Both girls found themselves staring at each other as they cried out in the shear pleasure of the moment. Both girls could feel the solid thrust of a hard cock deep inside their bodies and both girls were desperately trying to crush the life out of those respective cocks as they orgasmed.

As the two girls were sent into sexual orbit of the orgasmic kind two ‘dickie birds’ were swelling out to the max as they belched forth loads of semen as both Bjorn and Troy ejaculated again into the waiting bodies of two very appreciative females. As those two ‘dickie birds’ were withdrawing from the naked girls’ bodies both Troy and Bjorn looked over at Carrie sitting all alone and waiting ever so patiently for her turn.

The two boys instantly felt so sorry for the poor girl and went to work immediately to remedy the situation. As they were seeing to Carrie Pearson’s sexual needs Clarissa Stark got up off the bed she was lying on and said, “Well, I think I need a shower. I’m going to go and try out the ones in these fancy rooms and I will see you all over in the mess hall and still all totally naked I hope!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.