TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 47: It’s All About Love

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 47: It’s All About Love - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

All eyes were now on Troy Pearson and Clarissa Stark as they stood there - the only two people in the room still fully clothed. Troy gave his own little nervous cough as one hand travelled down to his groin to adjust his swollen cock which was desperately trying to bust its way out of his shorts.

Clarissa looked down at that hand then without any prompting dropped to her knees and pulled down the guy’s shorts and underpants. His hard dick popped right out and bounced up and down just under Clarissa’s nose. She took one long look at Troy’s manhood then said, “Oh my goodness, am I going to make you sing!”

Everyone gave a little laugh then Clarissa plunged her hungry mouth right over the thing and began sucking Troy’s dick off. The room was totally silent again except for the sucking and popping noises coming from the second bit of oral sex it was now witnessing.

Clarissa sucked hard on that dick for about five minutes before taking her mouth off then wrapping her right hand around the shaft of that penis instead. She then proceeded to masturbate Troy’s cock with all the vigour she could give it. Troy just stood there with his eyes closed and his shorts and underpants still wrapped around his ankles. He wasn’t singing but everyone could hear him humming away in pure delight.

Suddenly Troy’s eyes opened wide and went all big and round as he felt the full surge of his orgasm climax deep within his cock. That climax pushed his hips forward right into Clarissa’s face as his penis spat forth four large pulses of hot semen. All Troy could do was groan with pleasure as his penis surged its head off and plastered Clarissa’s face all over with his man juice.

As Jessie Harper looked on she just thought to herself, “Yep! I know what that feels like!”

Within seconds of Troy’s orgasm exploding all over Clarissa’s face she was whipping off all of her own clothes and pulling the guy down onto one of the beds and saying, “Now get that hot cock of yours into my body and do it good and hard. This is my confession ... I’ve had that injection thingie too and I’ve been dreaming of having your dickie bird inside of my body for ages now and when you are done with me you are going to do the same to Polly. I know she’s been dreaming about your dickie bird too. I think old lover boy, Bjorn, over there also needs to get his cock into Sonika as soon as he can ... I KNOW she wants some of his dickie bird too! Then Bjorn had better give young Jessie over there a good seeing too as well just so she doesn’t get jealous or something like that. After that you two guys can fight over your sister. She’s going to need someone’s hot dickie bird inside her man hole too and I can tell you two have already being doing each other. Don’t ask me how I know - I just do. I have an instinct for these things and it’s never ever let me down!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.