TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 45: Jessie’s Confession

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45: Jessie’s Confession - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie Harper didn’t waste any time getting all her clothes off. She quickly undid the knot in her blouse that covered her bikini top then had both items off and dumped on another bed in no time at all. The girl stood topless before the other six as she took in a deep breath that puffed her very cute breasts right out then she just as quickly whipped off her short skirt and bikini bottoms. Those items were dumped just next to her blouse and bikini top as she now stood totally naked next to Polly Legett and Sonika Jharm.

The other six all scanned the girl’s naked body from head to toe and they all gave Jessie little smiles of appreciation at how lovely she looked in all the freshness of her female nudity. Her very shapely breasts seemed to hold everyone’s gaze the longest as they looked just so round and tight and pointy and sexy and youthful ... all at the same time.

As Jessie stood there Bjorn stepped forward again and let his hands run all over her breasts like they had over Sonika’s and Polly’s. Then he let those hands run all down Jessie’s back and over her soft, round butt cheeks and said, “You girls are just so beautiful. You three look just so great in the nude. I had no idea girls could be so lovely ... real girls I mean ... not the ones in photographs.

Bjorn then pulled Jessie a bit closer and gave each one of her tight, little breasts a soft kiss on the nipple then he pulled the girl in tight and squeezed her hard against his own naked skin. He could feel her breasts pushing into his chest and she could feel his big erection pushing hard into her stomach. It all just felt so good for both of them.

Then they both pulled apart as Jessie began her ‘confession’.

“Well ... um ... I have to admit that I am ... errr ... not a virgin either. And I must apologize to you too Carrie for not standing up for you when you and your mom were put out of the church. My best friend’s brother and father are Certified Nudists and they have been having Family Sex too for a few months now. I was also having Family Sex with them and enjoying being a nudist in their home at the time you and Troy had to leave the choir and the church. I didn’t dare say anything because I was just too chicken and my own mom doesn’t even know yet and I didn’t want to get chucked out or embarrass my own mother or you guys or anyone else. So I just did nothing ... until coming here. And I think this is just great. I just hope we can all stay naked for the rest of the Retreat.”

All eyes then swung over to Sonika to see what she would say to Jessie’s request to stay naked. The young woman gave a quick shrug and said, “Yer, I reckon that will be OK. That is what we came here for. I mean the music and stuff comes first but the Lifestyle Nudity was a major part too ... so yep! I think we should all stay naked too. I think it will be just awesome to let everyone see us the way God made us!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.