TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 44: Bjorn’s Confession

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 44: Bjorn’s Confession - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Bjorn Erikson looked at Jessie Harper just as he was about to strip himself naked in front of the other six people in the Communal Dormitory of Camp Starkers. He started pulling at the bottom hem of his t-shirt then said to Jessie, “Well, I guess I was wrong about nobody wanting to get naked in the six days we were here at Camp Starkers. But don’t get me wrong, because I am kind of glad that this is happening ... and I do have a little bit of a confession to make before I take my clothes off ... and what’s going on now lets me clear my mind a bit ... and I hope you aren’t too shocked or disappointed in me, Jessie ... and I hope you others will kind of understand ... and...”

“Oh for crying out loud, Bjorn! Spit it out, man! We haven’t got all day. Whatever it is that’s bugging you I’m sure we will all understand and be able to forgive you. I mean ... if I understand things correctly that’s what being naked in front of everyone is all about ... being open, honest and transparent with each other. Isn’t that right, Miss Jharm?”

Sonika Jharm looked across at Clarissa Stark and said after a brief and rather thoughtful pause, “Yes, I guess you are absolutely right. Social, and now public, nudity has always been a way of breaking down social barriers and helping people to see each other as they really are and as God made them and not in the social constructs of all the different dress codes we find ourselves having to artificially conform to in a textile driven world. So if what is going on now helps us all to be more open and honest with each other then I think this Music Retreat at a nudist resort will have achieved something wonderful and way over and above all the great singing and musical skills we will have picked up on. So go ahead, Bjorn. You have complete freedom to say what ever is on your heart as do the rest of you when you take your clothes off.”

Sonika looked at everyone in the room one by one then finally at Bjorn as they all waited for him to proceed. Bjorn cleared his throat with a little nervous cough then looked at Jessie as he spoke.

“Um ... well ... Jessie, I hope you don’t get too upset if I tell you that I’m ... that I’m not a virgin.”

Bjorn paused as he looked deep into Jessie’s eyes looking for some sort of a clue as to what she was now thinking. He got quite a surprise, as did the others, when the girl quietly looked down at the floor and said in reply, “Pheeewww! That’s a bit of a relief because neither am I but don’t stop! Please carry on ... as I have my own confession to make when it’s my turn to take my clothes off.”

Jessie Harper said no more than that but just quietly looked at the floor while she waited for Bjorn to continue - which he did.

After another short pause Bjorn carried on with, “ ... errr ... well it’s not just that I am not a virgin but well ... it’s just that ... I ... well my cousin, Monica, and her family became Certified Nudists a little while back and well they started having ... they started having this thing called ... um ... errr ... this thing called Family Sex. And I have been having sex with ... um ... errr ... my ... I have been having sex ... lots of sex with my ... with my cousin. I got this injection thingie in my backside a while back which does something to my little spermy things and also somehow protects me from the old STD diseases people used to get. My cousin had the same injection ... well the one for girls anyway ... so we just started ... totally by accident ... we didn’t mean to do it ... but we just started sort of fooling around when her folks were out ... and ended up having sex. But I also ended having ... well ... I mean to say ... it wasn’t just ... it wasn’t just Monica ... but ... um ... her mom too. I have had sex with my cousin and ... and ... and ... and her mom ... lots of times. I felt really bad when Carrie and Troy got booted out of the choir for becoming Clothing Optional Nudists because I thought that what I was doing was way worse. But I didn’t dare say anything because I really enjoy church and the choir, and I have lots of friends in church and the choir, and I didn’t want to ruin all that so I just kept quiet and even pretended to not be interested in any of this new nudie stuff even though I was doing my cousin and doing her mom at the same time. Sorry, Carrie. Sorry, Troy. Sorry, Jessie. I hope you can forgive me but if not I will still always think that you guys are just the greatest!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.