TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 32: The Mystery Revealed

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Mystery Revealed - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Wake up, Jessie. I think we are there.”

Jessie Harper felt a nudge against her arm as Bjorn gently roused her from the nice warm sleep she had drifted off into as the big Greyhound bus had hummed its way along the streets, roads and highways of central Georgia, USA.

Jessie rubbed her eyes and yawned then looked at Bjorn Erikson and said, “Oh, sorry, Bjorn. I didn’t know I was slumped against your shoulder. That must have been uncomfortable for you.”

Bjorn gave Jessie one of his lovely soft smiles that always sent Jessie’s heart into several little back flips then replied with, “Don’t you worry about that, my little friend. You can slump against my shoulder as often as you like. It won’t bother me in the least.”

Jessie felt herself blushing slightly then heard her girlfriends behind her again doing their little kissy thing with their lips at her. She scowled at them and mumbled, “Oh for goodness sake, guys. Give it a rest.”

Jessie then looked at Carrie Pearson who just smiled back and gave her a little thumbs up with her right hand. Just as Jessie was about to say something in reply Bjorn began pulling gently at her shoulder and saying, “Come on. Let’s get off this thing and see what sort of a place this is. I also need to take one big whizz!”

Jessie gave Bjorn a little playful slap on his arm as she chided him with, “OK, OK. Spare me the gruesome details. I don’t need to hear all the dirt on your anatomical needs!”

Bjorn just laughed and picked up his and Jessie’s hand luggage and headed off down the aisle behind the other kids as they all dis-engorged themselves from the bus they had been cooped up in for the last two hours.

Jessie came right up behind Bjorn and was still right behind him as she jumped down onto the ground and heard him say in a sort of long drawn out groan...

“OH ... MYYY ... GAAAWWWWD!”

Jessie looked up immediately to see what it was that Bjorn was looking at. When she saw what it was she uttered exactly the same phrase.

“Oh ... my ... gawd!”

A few of the others standing about had also just uttered that self same thing.

It was thus only a matter of about half a minute before everyone else that had just climbed out of that bus was looking up at the same thing as Jessie and Bjorn ... a giant entrance way sign that they had just driven under. That entrance way sign simply read in large boldface type on both sides...

WELCOME TO CAMP STARKERS

A facility proudly owned and operated by the NTFLN

(the National Trust for Lifestyle Nudism)

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.