TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 28: Two Sudden Departures

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28: Two Sudden Departures - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

One aspect of these sex sessions that Jessie Harper found herself noting and being really intrigued about was the way she always seemed to have a much better singing voice the next day at a choir practice or even at a church performance as a result. Somehow all the naked, sexual fun of the night before seemed to enhance her auditory awareness and her ability to find perfect pitch when she was about to perform. And it was one such sex session at the Terrence’s house the day before the final round of the choir competitions that sent her performance up through the roof - resulting in a standing ovation from the audience...

... a standing ovation that sent tingles running up and down Jessie’s spine. Even the members of her own choir were clapping and cheering and whistling at the extraordinary performance they had just witnessed. Gerald Claxton’s face was just bursting with pride and beaming out an irrepressible smile that threatened to cleave his head in two around his mouth. As the choirmaster clapped and smiled he was telling himself that they must certainly have that trophy in their grasp now ... surely!

... but despite the audience’s adulation over this girl with the voice of an angel it still wasn’t enough to win them that coveted First Prize Trophy! It wasn’t even enough to get them into third place!

As for Jessie Harper - still running around in the back of her mind during this amazing moment was all the nudity and sex she had been involved in and also the question of what it would be like to sing totally naked in front of this audience with a choir that was also just as totally naked. These thoughts were also accompanied by yet another thought - a much darker one - and that was the worry of what would happen if anyone in the choir found out what she was up to at her best friend’s place!

Little did Jessie Harper know that losing that First Prize Trophy at the choir competitions was going to change things very dramatically for her and all the other members of the Redsands First Congregational Church Youth Choir ... and in fact the whole church.

The first thing that happened after they failed to win that First Prize Trophy was the sudden resignation of Gerald Claxton as the choir’s choirmaster. He felt the failure to win that trophy very deeply and just couldn’t get past seeing it as a real personal insult to his leadership ability of the group. He packed up all his stuff and was gone within the week to take up a post teaching music at some remote school way out the back blocks of Canada somewhere.

The second thing to happen just after the choir competitions, but not really related to it in anyway, was the relocation of Reverend Karl Marsden and his wife back to South Africa. He was gone within two weeks to take up a parish church in Cape Town and his wife was left to pack up the house and follow on a month or two later.

These two sudden departures left two vacancies in the church that were somehow filled just as quickly as they were created ... and they were filled by two people that had totally different views from their predecessors on the subject of Certified Nudism and Clothing Optional Nudism. Those views would see Jessie’s thoughts on singing naked and her fears of her ‘sexual sin’ being found out being turned completely on their head!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.