TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 23: Losing Their Virginity

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23: Losing Their Virginity - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie had listened quietly and in amazement at all she had just heard but eventually turned to Kate and softly asked, “But, Kate, what ... what made you tell the School Counsellor in the first place. Weren’t you embarrassed about telling them you let your own ... your own dad and your own brother have ... have sex with you?”

Jessie found herself blushing a lot as she asked this question but by now she didn’t care - this was all becoming just so surreal!

Kate sat back down in the water - running her hands up and over her teenage breasts as she did so then replied with, “At first I felt awkward about it all - probably like how you feel now hearing all this from me. Anyway, somehow my Form Teacher at school could somehow tell I was distracted by something. When I started hinting at what had happened last night she sent me immediately over to the School Counsellor and the School Nurse as well - she was the one that gave me the butt shot. They also told me that all the age restrictions on who can have sex with who are also undergoing a massive review both on a State and a National level. Things are really changing, Jessie. Really and truly changing. With this new injection thingy being provided free of charge to all students over the age of thirteen ... or when ever a girl starts getting her period and a guy’s balls drop ... then that looks likely to become the new age of consent ... according to the nurse it has already happened on an unofficial level right around the world. The States is just in catch up mode with everyone else.”

There was another long pause as Jessie Harper sat silently in the steamy water still in shock at all she was trying to comprehend.

Finally Kate said to Jessie in a somewhat re-assuring kind of way, “So don’t worry about my dad fucking you or fucking me or Paul fucking me - and even you if he gets a chance - because no one will get into any trouble - as long as it is all consensual - if he forced you that would be a totally different matter. He didn’t force you, did he, Jessie?”

Jessie looked quietly into Kate’s eyes and said, “No, not at all. I ... I ... I was more than happy for him to have ... to have ... to have sex with me and I did enjoy it, Kate. It was probably the nicest possible way for me to lose my virginity. It was lovely. What about you? Did you lose your virginity last night too?”

Kate said nothing at first but did give a little forward nod of her head before adding very quietly a simple ‘yes!’

After another pause Kate suggested to Jessie that tomorrow she see her own school nurse so she can get the same injection. Then she can enjoy all the sex she wants without any fear of getting pregnant for at least six months.

Jessie nodded her own assent to this suggestion then added rather nervously, “Hey, promise me one thing, Kate - don’t you dare mention any of this to anyone else. It has to be our secret. I still love going to church and I still love singing in the choir and I just know I would get booted right out of both if they found out about any of this stuff and mom would kill me! Promise, promise, promise me you won’t tell! OK!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.