TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 22: Naked in the Hot Tub

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: Naked in the Hot Tub - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Jessie Harper was just dozing off in to a lovely warm and dreamy kind of sleep in the hot tub when she heard the click and slide of the door opening. She opened her eyes to see her best friend, Kate Terrence, standing in the doorway. As Jessie looked she knew there was something not quite right with what she was seeing. Then it came to her. Her best friend wasn’t naked. Instead she was wearing a nice tight pair of shorts and a blue half top that exposed her lovely flat stomach and midriff just beautifully.

Jessie spoke to Kate through the steam wafting up from the surface of the water and asked, “Hey, how come you’ve still got your clothes on? I thought you and your mom were going to become nudists today like your dad and Paul.”

The naked man next to Jessie opened his eyes at that point and looked at his daughter then at the naked girl next to him then back to his daughter again. Kate looked at her father then at Jessie and said, “Nar, we couldn’t be bothered in the end. When my naked brother headed back to college this morning we sort of lost our nerve and decided we would just be ‘stay-at-home’ nudists for now.”

With those words Kate Terrence whipped off her shorts, her panties, her top and her bra and jumped naked into the jacuzzi with the other two. As Kate sank into the water beside her naked father Jessie gave an involuntary wipe of her face with her wet hand to make sure there were no tail tell traces of semen on her face. She had already given herself a thorough rinse over in the bathroom but still felt nervous at the possibility of not having got off all of Bradley Terrence’s man juice.

A minute after Kate had settled herself down she saw her father stand up and climb out of the jacuzzi. Both girls watched as his naked butt and shrivelled cock dripped water down onto the floor as he left the hot tub room to see what his wife was up to.

As he left he just said, “Well, I guess I will just leave you two lovely, naked girls to talk and discuss all your ‘teenagery stuff’ while I help my lovely wife prepare the dinner. I take it you are staying for dinner, Jessie?”

Jessie nodded in the affirmative as her best friend’s father smiled back then disappeared back into the house to find his wife - who was also probably totally naked again by now too.

Once Bradley Terrence was gone Kate turned to Jessie and blurted out a question that left poor Jessie Harper speechless!

“Well,” began Kate. “Did my dad fuck you?”

Jessie’s composure stiffened up noticeably at this sudden and most unexpected inquisition. She stared hard down at the water lapping around her bare breasts and moved her lips in an attempt to somehow answer this very awkward question - but no words came out. Eventually she just looked over at Kate but not at the girl’s face but down at the girl’s own bare breasts sitting just below the water line.

Jessie then asked in a somewhat faltering manner, “What ... what ... what on earth made you ask ... what made you ask that question?”

Kate could tell Jessie was feeling very awkward about answering this question but she only made matters worse when she added, “Oh, don’t be worried about it at all, Jessie. He fucked me last night in front of the TV then he fucked mom after that! He told me he would like to fuck you too one day. When I knew you were coming over tonight and I was going to be out with mom again for a bit I just thought he would have a go at fucking you like he’s always wanted to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.