TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 146: There’s Always a Catch

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 146: There’s Always a Catch - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Bjorn Erikson was quietly rolling his naked body onto Jessie Erikson’s naked body as he positioned himself between her legs. Jessie Erikson did her bit and let her legs spread apart as far as possible. Bjorn then gradually pressed his huge erection slowly into Jessie’s body. He felt his penis pass between her inner pussy lips as it descended deep into her warm vagina. He then began to slowly push in and out as the level of his arousal increased as did Jessie’s. Bjorn’s lips then found Jessie’s lips then her erect nipples then her lips again. Below him Jessie was quietly moaning away with long low moans of pleasure as she enjoyed her teenage husband’s advances.

After fifteen minutes of this behaviour Bjorn started thrusting his penis in long and hard as it got ready to fire its load into Jessie’s body. Jessie’s body was already clenching up with its own orgasm as her arousal levels climaxed and she held tightly to Bjorn’s back as he pounded into her.

As Bjorn was orgasming and spurting forth its massive load of semen he was also crying out in ecstasy above his beautiful teenage bride. They had been officially married for just one day. This was their honeymoon night ... living together in a newly rented cottage in Redsands, Georgia, USA. Both sets of parents had helped furnish this little cottage and put down the money for rent so Jessie and Bjorn could keep up with their schooling without having to worry about money too much.

“Aaarrrghhhh! What an angel! What an angel you are! You really are the girl with the voice and the body of an angel! I love you! My cock loves you. My whole body loves you!”

No sooner had Bjorn uttered those words when he heard another sound coming from another room in the house. When he heard that other sound Bjorn immediately flopped down hard onto Jessie’s naked body and mumbled in complaint, “And there’s the voice of another angel calling for her mother.”

“No” said Jessie very quickly. “That angel is not calling for her mother. It’s the voice of an angel calling for her father, remember. A father that needs to get up and change that angel’s diaper before he can come back to bed with this angel. OK!”

Bjorn grumbled and mumbled his way out of bed and stumbled naked down the hallway to his second angel in the other room saying as he went, “Coming Little Angel. Daddy’s coming.”

As soon as Angelina Carrie Erikson felt Bjorn’s arms picking her up she calmed down and stopped her ‘midnight song’ and gave a few happy little squawks that helped to calm down Bjorn’s disgruntled spirit as well.

Bjorn changed his daughter’s diaper then held her close as he whispered a few lines of some melody he knew. He gave her lots of soft kisses on her little round cheeks then placed her back in her crib and went back to his other angel in the main bedroom. Jessie was still as naked as he was of course because this is now how they lived.

Ever since getting back to Redsands, Georgia from Germany eight months ago Jessie and Bjorn had been Lifestyle Nudists. They were fully registered as Certified Nudists but now with the new proviso that they, or any one else, could enjoy the freedom to wear some clothing if they wished. They could still enjoy all the freedoms of sexual expression legally afforded to Certified Nudists but now with the extended scope of being allowed to dress up or dress down as much as they wished. In effect they could be as naked or as dressed as they liked anywhere and at any time and they could have sex with anyone anywhere and at any time they liked as well - and they were both loving every minute of the lifestyle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.