TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 139: Saved by the Bell

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 139: Saved by the Bell - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When Bjorn got back to the hotel room he knew immediately that he was in trouble again. His flowers got dumped unceremoniously into a jar of water as Jessie asked him why he hadn’t responded to any of their texts and calls. Bjorn checked his phone and realized he’d put the thing on silent mode when he was having lunch with Olivia and her two friends. As he checked he saw the messages Jessie was talking about... “Come back at once. Carrie not well. Need to go to clinic immediately!”

This message was repeated a few times and even Bryce and Glenda seemed annoyed at him for not responding to it. All Bjorn could do was apologise and feign ignorance as to how his phone had put itself into silent mode. There was no way he was going to mention Olivia and the Tantric Massage thing to anyone. He quickly pushed all that to the back of his mind as reality brought him back down to earth and they all bundled into a taxi waiting to take them to the Cancer Clinic. All Bjorn’s resolve to be able to rise above things seemed to drain out the bottom of his feet as the car sped along and the others remained silent towards him the whole time.

By the time they reached the Clinic things had thawed out a little bit between them all and they all made a real effort to pull together for Carrie’s sake. They didn’t want her to see them all out of sorts with each other. At the Clinic they were greeted by Carrie’s father who looked very grave and tired.

“I’m sorry to have made you all rush like this” he began, “but Carrie’s taken a sudden and very serious turn for the worse. She was doing fine yesterday but this morning she started slipping in and out of those coma’s she’s been having and she was most insistent, when we could comprehend her, that she wanted to see you guys and in particular Jessie and Bjorn. I think she has something she wants to tell you but she won’t tell any of us what it is. She won’t even tell her twin brother Troy whom she nearly always tells everything.”

The Reverend Bryce Unsworth assured Mr Pearson that he need not apologise for calling them and that they would have been her sooner if they hadn’t been late getting back from their morning walk. Bryce gave Bjorn a bit of a nasty look that made Bjorn feel just terrible but Bjorn put on a brave face and asked, “So, is she OK now? Are we allowed to see Carrie?”

Arnold Pearson looked at Bjorn but said nothing and just led them all into a waiting room and said he would get the nurse to see if they could go in. At that point Bjorn looked down at his feet for some reason and saw his cock hanging out of its special diamond shaped hole. The guy never felt so naked in all his life. No one had said anything to him about this new fashion statement of his but judging by their looks they did not approve considering the current circumstances. Bjorn would have changed back into his normal trousers had he had the time to do so but they had all rushed out of the hotel and into the taxi so quickly that he never thought to do so. Now he was standing there and feeling like just one big prized idiot of a man and not in any mood to have to face Carrie Pearson - whatever her condition was.

What made Bjorn feel even worse was the little shake of the head he saw Bryce do when ever the man’s eyes happened to glance passed Bjorn’s groin. Bjorn calmly kept one hand over his exposed genitalia and tried never to catch Bryce’s eyes as they both looked around the room.

At one point things started to get a little bit heated when Bryce heard Bjorn mumble this under his breath, “Don’t blame me for my dick hanging out. You’re the one who started all this nudie stuff by sending us to Camp Starkers.”

Jessie heard the comment too and chimed in with, “Bjorn! Don’t be so rude. No one’s worrying about your penis hanging out. There’s another guy out there in the car park with trousers like yours so you’re not the only one so calm down!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.