TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 129: Crowning the King and Queen

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 129: Crowning the King and Queen - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

All up this spontaneous sex show took up only twenty minutes extra of the whole night. When it all finished Chris and Tammy came on stage again and tried to call up the final male participant to do his thing but with out success. The guy never showed up. It emerged that he was too busy out the back somewhere with three other female participants and having the time of his life. The guy realized that nothing was going to top what Nina Vaginsky had just achieved and he also knew he didn’t have enough points to win any placing so he just decided to stay were he was and get properly fucked by three gorgeous, and totally naked, Teen Beauty Pageant participants he had only just met. When the judges realized what had happened they just openly declared Nina Vaginsky the Teen Beauty Pageant Queen and, to everyone’s surprise, the young Derek Swindler as the Teen Beauty Pageant King. Evidently his flagellation moment with Tammy Maple, as well as other things that the judges never divulged, had tipped his total points over to a winning score that was also greatly increased by the audience and their phone votes. Even though people seemed openly surprised at this turn of events no one begrudged the guy and his win for a moment.

Out of the runners up only Jock Ramsden’s name was of any consequence to Jessie Harper and her friends. He received a cheque for $5,000 from the NTFLN for his trouble and a few other gift vouchers from some of the show’s other sponsors. Jock told Jessie that all of the $5,000 was going towards helping Carrie - a gesture that earned a big hug and a kiss from Jessie. Jock, Jessie and their friends still gave the other winners an enthusiastic applause all the same but were noticeably disappointed that no one else they knew had won a placing of any description. They were, however, all relieved that it was now all over. It had been a wonderful time but a tiring one and there were quite a lot of happy sighs of relief that the four shows were all now coming to their grand conclusion.

Jessie Harper pulled Bjorn Erikson in again to her naked body when she realized he wasn’t going to win a placing and said, “It doesn’t matter who won the King and Queen crowns tonight because you will always be my King and my Knight in shining armour and all those other wonderful things that you are, Mr Bjorn Erikson.”

Bjorn responded likewise and said, “And you will always be my Queen Bee, Miss Jessica Harper!”

“Hey, don’t call me that. You know I hate ‘Jessica’. I just like ‘Jessie’ and nothing else. And don’t forget that you are going to tell me your little secret about Carrie Pearson’s baby later on.”

“Yep. I know” said Bjorn. “I haven’t forgotten. But later - not now!”

Before anyone had a chance to say any more they heard Tammy’s voice come back over the speaker system saying, “And now, ladies and gentleman, please welcome the King and Queen of the Beauty Pageant to the NTFLN’s consummation bed of pleasure.”

With those words the naked Nina Vaginsky was taken over to a large four poster bed that had been wheeled out onto the stage. She was placed down upon it on her back and with her legs wide apart. The stage cameras zoomed in tight and hard on her breasts then down to her splayed out pussy lips. The very happy Derek Swindler, with one huge erection again, was then led over to this gorgeous nude girl and placed between her legs so he could fuck her Queenly cunt with his Kingly erection. This was the final act of the Teen Beauty Pageant before Jessie Harper and the choir were to come on and finish the night’s entertainment off with their own numbers and one final one from Jessie, Carrie and Troy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.