TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 128: Icecream Showers

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 128: Icecream Showers - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

If the audience thought they were turned on with the appearance of a naked goddess in the form of Nina Vaginsky then they probably didn’t know that they were going to get even more turned on with her brief interview with Chris Maple. In that interview she told the audience that she wanted to be a fully licensed sex worker when she left school. She wanted to teach men and women alike how to have great sex and to be able to give great sex as well. She wanted all married men who felt frustrated in their marriages to be able to come to her without recrimination from their wives, or families, or friends just to have some great sex then to send them home again feeling happy and relieved and able to function properly once again. Nina wanted to extend this concept to any frustrated wives as well. She wanted the freedom to be able to pleasure them just as much as the men and send them all back to their families feeling happy, healthy and whole again too. Chris could only imagine all the men, and a few women too, out there in the audience ready to die for a chance to have some ‘therapeutic’ sex with Nina. Chris’s own penis was also bobbing up and down itself at such a thought and it only got worse when he asked her about Family Sex.

“So, Nina,” began Chris, “it’s obvious that you like having sex very much but tell me what you think of this rather new idea of Family Sex. Do you think it’s right and do you think it is good for society for families to be all having sex with each other? And I’m talking about ... brothers with sisters ... dads with daughters ... mums with sons ... cousins with cousins ... cousins with uncles and aunts ... and so on ... all having sex with each other! What are your thoughts on that?”

Without hesitation the naked girl before Chris gave her answer.

“Oh, I think it is just the best thing ever and I think it has changed family dynamics forever. In my home country young boys were for ever running away from home and getting into all sorts of trouble and society was paying a heavy price with delinquency and vandalism and violence all over the place. But now ... now ... who wants to run away from home when you can fuck your own sisters and cousins and not go to prison for it. For the first time ever I think there is now a real reason to stay at home ... and that is for the sex. Everyone likes a good fuck now and then and staying at home where Family Sex is allowed ensures these boys get that. And if they don’t have any sisters then they usually have cousins around somewhere or they can join in with the neighbors and fuck the girl next door. It really has given a lot of people a real reason to stay home or at least look forward to coming home after a long day at work. People used to look forward to a hot meal at home at the end of the day but now they look forward to a hot meal and some hot sex too. I think it has also made people that much more willing to get out and visit others if they know they will get some hot sex in the bargain. Going with my parents to friends places for a meal used to seem so boring until we started having sex with each other and with all those friends we used to visit. Some of my parents’ friends have some nice boys that I now love going to see because I know those boys are going to want to fuck me and I am going to want to fuck them too. I have also discovered a new pleasure in life as a result of Family Sex.”

Nina Vaginsky paused long enough to take a breath and for Chris to ask, “And what new pleasure in life would that be Miss Vaginsky?”

Nina took a deep breath that puffed up her naked breasts and replied with, “Oh, I just love having an icecream shower with my brothers and cousins. Even my father joins in too with some of my uncles. It all just feels so nice and warm and friendly. I hope everyone here tonight gets to have an icecream shower themselves one day ... if not today even.”

“An icecream shower?” inquired Chris. “That sounds like rather a cold thing to experience and not warm and friendly like you describe. So I think we must be thinking of different things, Nina.”

“Oh, an icecream shower has nothing to do with real icecream. That’s what I call it when a bunch of guys stand around me while I lie on the floor and they masturbate over me. When they orgasm I let them spray me all over with their white semen. It looks a bit like snow-freeze icecream when my body is showered in it so I just started calling it an Icecream Shower. I just love the feel of all that gooey stuff flying through the air and landing on my skin ... on my tits and my pussy or my back and butt crack ... I don’t mind where ... and the more I get the better it feels. Once I had my four brothers and five cousins plus my own father and his brothers wank themselves all over me until I was covered from head to toe in their semen. Then I went around and fucked a few of them still covered in their own cum. It really was an awesome day then we all had a swim in our pool and fucked each other all over again after that too. Then we had a bar-b-que when my mom came home after which they all fucked her too and gave her an icecream shower just like me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.