TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 127: Miss Nina Vaginsky

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 127: Miss Nina Vaginsky - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

When this ‘dark horse’ of a girl came on she was introduced as Miss Nina Vaginsky ... an eighteen year old Ukrainian girl that had lived in the USA since she was ten years old. To say the girl was very pretty would have been the understatement of the year ... she was drop dead gorgeous - well tonight she was anyway. Somehow she had been able to down play her extremely good looks on the previous Pageant nights by the way she wore her hair and the slightly loose and ill fitting clothes she dressed in. Tonight, however, everything was perfect if not better. Her original outfit at the start of the show had been a very short, suede leather skirt with matching knee-high boots and a skinny rib, skin-tight, polo neck sweater for a top. She also had no bra on which allowed her very shapely tits to move freely and sensually just under that sweater material which accentuated the curve of those tits to perfection. The young girl also had on a very chic red beret that made her look every part the product of the swinging sixties. As Nina Vaginsky moved about the stage with the other participants in that opening parade she made sure she bent over every now and then to give anyone about a peek at her panties ... panties that matched the red of her beret and hugged the cheeks and crack of her nice round butt just beautifully. By this time she was already starting to amass points from the judges and the audience alike that would begin to put her way out in front ... giving her a lead that the others would never quite get close to again.

When Miss Vaginsky came out for the swimsuit section she was wearing a dark coloured one piece swimming costume that looked like it had been painted on. The material of that costume flowed seamlessly over her gorgeous teenage body allowing all to view and appreciate the wondrous curves God had given her. Her long black hair also flounced freely but neatly around her shoulders and framed one of the most beautiful faces anyone in that building had seen. She had a little, cute, turned up button of a nose and a disarming smile adorned with soft dimples either side. The girl also had the most immaculate and piercing, sky blue eyes that sparkled with such feminine sexuality like they had just dropped down from the very stars themselves. This amazing specimen of womanhood was also sporting some very expensive looking high-heeled shoes that matched her swimwear and gave her a deportment that was just as immaculate as everything else about this young lady. Whether that deportment was natural or whether she had been trained was not known but it certainly gained her a lot more points from the judges and the audience as she paraded before them. Those points helped give this lovely girl an almost unassailable lead over the other twenty nine participants and that was even before the nude section of the programme!

When the nude section of the programme started a lot of men in the audience already had their dicks in their hands in anticipation of the lovely young naked girls they were about to see. A lot of the women also had their hands down inside their panties, if they were still wearing any, in anticipation of the naked boys they were going to see. When Nina Vaginsky came on and got naked the percentage of people playing with their dicks and vaginas shot up from about ten percent to nearly eighty percent. For a casual observer standing off to the side it would have looked like the entire audience was indulged in masturbating themselves or their neighbour as Nina paraded her incredibly beautiful nude body before them.

When Nina was called on to the stage for the nude portion she was, like all the others before her, wearing a Pageant gown around her body. After Chris Maple had introduced her to the crowd she dropped the gown to reveal a two piece string bikini in the same material as the one piece swimsuit worn earlier. This goddess of beauty smiled at the crowd then at Chris as she motioned to him to untie her bikini top. The girl turned her back towards Chris as he obediently took the hint. Chris pulled on two little bows - one around Nina’s neck and one in the middle of her back. That bikini top then fell away immediately, revealing the girl’s gorgeous breasts to the judges and audience alike via line of sight and the high definition screen overhead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.