TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 125: Mr Butt Slapper

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 125: Mr Butt Slapper - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

As the Teen Beauty Pageant progressed for the evening Jessie Harper was still keenly watching everything from the wings and clapping with enthusiasm for each participant as they came and went from the stage. Her enthusiasm was of course that much more motivated when she saw someone she knew going on and particularly when it was someone she knew well. She felt just so proud of Shona Grig when the girl was out there showing off her lovely naked body and giggled like a prep school girl when Shona grabbed Chris’s penis then kissed him hard on the lips just before her short interview.

“Hey! That won’t earn you any extra points young lady” gasped Chris when his mouth was free again.

“We’ll see about that on Saturday at the Mall” said Shona then jerked some more on the MCs already erect cock until it ejaculated again. Chris’s dick spat semen out all over Shona’s stomach that the stage cameras immediately projected up on to the large screen. The audience could see very clearly all those globules of glistening, white gel stringing their way down Shona’s skin and running into her vaginal slit. Shona then rubbed some of that semen along her clit and pussy lips then put her fingers in her mouth and went, “Yuuummmm!”

It was at that point that Jessie Harper noticed a little glint in Chris’s eyes as he looked at Shona’s gorgeous nude body. She then looked at Shona and saw the same glint in her eyes and knew at once that here was a new romance beginning to blossom just here. Shona and Chris had known each other for years and had seen each other regularly on Saturday afternoon at the Mall with the rest of the gang. In all that time no one had ever noticed even the faintest spark of interest between the two of a romantic nature. Jessie knew that that was about to change and it warmed her heart tremendously.

“Oh, they will just make such a lovely couple” thought Jessie to herself. That thought of couples led to thoughts of marriage and babies which led to Jessie thinking about Carrie Pearson again and her baby and who the mystery father was. That train of thought was soon interrupted though as Jessie’s boyfriend came up beside her ready to go on as Shona was leaving.

Jessie looked at Bjorn then gave him a good slap on his backside through his Pageant gown and said, “Knock ‘em dead, lover boy. Then you’re going to tell me who the father of Carrie’s baby is or I swear I will kill you!”

Bjorn quickly turned and gave his girlfriend a slap on her own backside that left a big red hand print on her left butt cheek. That slap also had quite a loud ring to it that seemed to echo around the place much more than was expected. People everywhere looked up quickly to see what had happened and laughed out loud when they saw that hand print plastered across Jessie’s bare butt.

Bjorn laughed along with everyone else then, without warning, opened up his Pageant gown and pulled Jessie’s naked body in close to his. His penis went hard immediately at the feel of her warm breasts pressing against his chest and Jessie suddenly felt extremely turned on herself at the feel of Bjorn’s hard cock pressing into her stomach. She could have easily pushed the guy to the floor and had sex with him there and then but she didn’t.

Jessie pulled away from Bjorn’s strong embrace then pulled up the hem of his gown and gave him one solid slap again on his own bare butt. This time there was no Pageant gown to protect the skin and her slap left a very red print of her own hand on that skin that would soon be on full display in front of the judges and the audience.

“Let’s see if that gains you any extra points Mr Butt Slapper!” said Jessie as Bjorn’s name was called and he marched with all dignity out to the naked Tammy Maple and the waiting crowd.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.