TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 123: The Gospel of Lifestyle Nudism

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 123: The Gospel of Lifestyle Nudism - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

Vhasha Singh’s appearance on stage in the fully nude section of the Redsands Teen Beauty Pageant set the pattern for all the other appearances of each of the remaining twenty nine. Each one came on wearing a Pageant gown draped around their body before quickly discarding the item to sashay in the nude in front of the judges and the audience before coming back to do their brief interview with either Chris or Tammy Maple. Chris got the pleasure of interviewing all the lovely young naked girls and Tammy got the pleasure of interviewing all the handsome, young, naked boys.

Even though the general pattern was the same for each participant they all still did manage to inject their own personal style and individuality into their one moment of fame. For the young Master Derek Swindler, who came on second, that personal touch was displayed with an erect penis that stayed rock hard from the moment he walked on stage to the moment he walked off. The guy was only just fourteen but was already packing quite a nice looking ‘piece’. That ‘piece’ could be seen poking its little head out from between the folds of the Pageant gown he was wearing as he walked on in place of the departing Vhasha Singh. Evidently the excitement of the whole moment was giving him one big stiffy and the stage cameras made sure they got it up onto the big screen above them as that stiffy parted the stage gown that was meant to be covering it.

When that Pageant gown was discarded everyone got a lovely view of the young guy’s developing manhood in all its erectile prowess. That dick sat up at ten degrees from the horizontal supported by a hard penis shaft that descended back down into some very dark pubic hair that was still quite soft looking in appearance as it swept around his cock and balls. When Tammy Maple saw that erection spring into view she offered to give the guy some relief there and then. The young man refused her immediate offer but asked quietly if she would jerk him off out back when the next participant was coming on. Tammy agreed with a little nod of her head then let the naked boy waltz his way forward towards the judges and the audience swinging his erection all the way.

Eventually Derek Swindler came back to Tammy’s side ready for his brief interview. Here he divulged his desire to one day become a Fireman but also that his family were not Nudists of any description and had never had any Family Sex together. However, he himself did enjoy being naked in public, and was going to become a Clothing Optional Nudist when the Teen Beauty Pageant was all over. He also thought that the whole idea of Lifestyle Nudism was just the best thing that had ever happened to society.

Tammy Maple got the audience to give Derek Swindler another big round of applause as he headed back stage again and to a happily anticipated hand job by this same naked MC. As Chris Maple was introducing the next young girl Tammy Maple was out back sliding her hand up and down Derek’s still very erect penis. Others were standing about watching and smiling at the big smile Derek had on his own face as he was getting jerked off by this naked and very pretty MC. What Derek didn’t know was that there was a stage camera just a little way off zooming in on his cock and Tammy’s hand. What he thought was a slightly more private bit of masturbation was still being broadcast in high definition out onto the huge screen hanging above the stage. Also, what he thought was the audience’s applause for the next participant was in fact an applause for his cum spurting glans penis in the hands of Tammy Maple. Two and a half thousand people got to see his knob go all purple and shiny before belching forth four sudden bursts of semen as Tammy’s fingers stayed firmly wrapped around his reciprocating foreskin. This action might not have done much for the judges but the audience certainly loved it and showed it via the votes coming through on their phones ... votes that may or may not help him win anything but would certainly keep him in the running.

From then on things carried on in a similar vein with participants coming on stage in their Pageant gowns then discarding them to do the naked cat-walk thing followed by their nude interview. The male and the female teenagers seemed to get equal applause when they discarded their robes and the audience got to see the wondrous beauty of their young, healthy, naked bodies. Those young, naked bodies represented quite a wide range of sexual development from the young early teen girls with their pimple sized, puffy breasts and the light dusting of pubic hair across their vaginas to the strapping young men with their strong arms and chests and their solid locking cocks swinging about in a very manly fashion between their legs. Then of course there were the older girls too with their lovely swelling breasts that bounced and bobbed about the place to the audience’s fascination and the judges ever watchful eye looking to give points for deportment and grace of movement for male and female alike. And on that note one can’t forget the younger boys either with their more angular bodies that had their own graceful awkwardness about them and, on more than just one occasion, a stiff prick poking out in front of them to lead the way.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.