TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 106: A Good Friday Night

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 106: A Good Friday Night - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

As Jessie Harper lay on the floor in the living room of her best friend’s home she just couldn’t believe how quickly the last fortnight had flown by. It was Friday night and the first session of the Teen Beauty Pageant would begin just tomorrow night - only one night left!

Jessie had been rehearsing hard with her church’s Youth Choir every night this week. Originally it started out as every second night but they all realized very quickly how that just would not be enough so it had been rehearsals every night for the last eight days. Those rehearsals started each night at seven on the dot and went for four hours each night. Those four hours were very intense and everyone worked exceptionally hard to do their bit and get things right for the eight performances they were scheduled to do. As for Jessie, not only did she have to learn all the songs the others were doing she had to learn another ten at least on top of that for her own solo performances.

After doing those eight nights in a row the choirmaster had decided to give all the choir members the Friday night off. Sonika was more than happy with their progress and they would get back together one last time on Saturday Morning to tidy things up and make sure they were all schooled up on things for that first night. In the afternoon they would go down to the Redsands Festival Hall to see the stage layout and get a run through of the whole programme with the show’s organizers ... after that it was all on ... fame and fortune here we come Jessie thought - or not! Everyone, including Jessie, were just so grateful to have been given this Friday night off to just relax before the onslaught of the Redsands Teen Beauty Pageant ... an event that seemed to have been in the making for such a long time, Jessie thought.

As Jessie’s mind mulled over all these thoughts she lay naked on the floor in Kate Terrence’s home with her bare legs spread wide apart in eager anticipation of one huge cock waiting to penetrate her hungry pussy. That huge, erect cock was now hovering just a foot or two above her own body. It was floating horizontally just below Paul Terrence’s naked body as he slowly lowered himself on to Jessie’s bare skin and began the job of inserting his hard dick into Jessie’s warm vagina.

Paul Terrence loved looking down on this lovely girl’s beautiful body and he loved that awesome feeling he felt in his penis when it first tried to penetrate the girl’s sex hole. He didn’t push it in hard at first but just let the glans penis rub up and down Jessie’s pussy lips and a few times over her clitoris. Paul watched Jessie squint up her eyes in pleasure which gave him just as much pleasure knowing that it was him causing this. After letting his penis knob rub up and down Jessie’s vaginal cleft he pushed his dick gently into her vaginal opening and gave one long satisfied ‘aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr’ as that dick sunk deeper and deeper into her body. Once his erection was fully inserted he lowered himself down fully onto Jessie’s bare skin and held her tight and kissed her just as tightly. He was very careful to not let his own weight crush the poor girl but wasn’t nearly so gentle with the kissing. He was very passionate with that and Jessie just loved it. The girl moaned and groaned and gurgled her way all through the whole wonderful experience. Her busy schedule hadn’t allowed her to have any sex for the last fortnight and this all just felt so fantastic and very welcome indeed.

At one stage during Jessie’s little bit of Family Sex with Paul Terrence she found Paul’s sister laying on the carpet next to them both. Jessie quickly looked over to see that Kate’s legs were spread wide apart too with one of Paul’s hands running up and down her own inner and outer pussy lips. The guy was not only fucking Jessie Harper hard out but he was also finger fucking his own sister at the same time. Jessie smiled to herself as she heard those fingers squelch over, and around, and in, and out of Kate’s pussy. She also smiled at the soft murmurs coming from Kate’s mouth as the girl’s body built up to one beautiful orgasm. That orgasm building up between Kate’s legs was building up at the same time as the one building up between Jessie’s legs ... and that made Jessie smile too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.