TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 102: Still on Cloud Nine

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 102: Still on Cloud Nine - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

“That all sounds just so awesome, Jessie. Who would have thought that posing nude for an NTFLN clerk would produce that sort of a result. Has any sort of a payment been discussed yet for you and your choir’s performances?”

Jessie Harper had a big smile on her face as she looked at her best friend Kate Terrence but did not reply to Kate’s question immediately. Instead she turned and looked at the naked man sitting next to her on the sofa in Kate Terrence’s living room. Jessie was also totally naked as was Kate. They had both just had a lovely soak in the hot-tub with Kate’s parents and were now relaxing in the living room together. Ingrid Terrence had just gone into the kitchen to put the finishing touches on the evening meal and Bradley Terrence was sitting naked next to Jessie with Jessie’s hand wrapped gently around his penis. Once they had all dried off from the hot-tub and were comfortable in the living room Jessie had parked herself next to Bradley so she could give him a nice hand job before dinner.

Mr Terrence’s eyes were closed and his hands were resting up behind his head as Jessie’s right hand slowly masturbated the man’s foreskin back and forth along his penis shaft. That penis was now fully erect and feeling all hard and solid inside Jessie’s fingers. Just after Kate had finished asking that question Jessie looked at Mr Terrence then squeezed down a bit harder onto his erection with those fingers. She then increased the masturbatory rhythm of that hand causing Bradley Terrence to murmur very softly to himself from the sexual pleasure he could feel building up between his legs. That sexual pleasure soon reached its tipping point after which it expressed itself in three wonderful bursts of semen racing up the length of his hard cock and shooting out the end then all over Jessie Harper’s bare legs.

Jessie kept her hand moving up and down that cock a few more times to make sure all the ejaculations had properly finished. When she was satisfied that Bradley Terrence had fully de-sported himself she took her hand away then kissed her best friend’s father on the cheek and said, “There, I bet that makes you feel better.”

“ ... and given me a better appetite for my supper” shot back Bradley with a laugh.

At that point Bradley’s naked daughter came over with some tissues and began cleaning up her dad’s sticky cock and Jessie’s semen covered legs. As she did this she said to Jessie, “You are just so good at that. Both my dad and Paul just love it when you jerk them off like that. They seem to prefer you doing it way more than me doing it. I’ve become just the fall back guy for when you are not around. I have no idea what you do that is so different but what ever it is they love it!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.