TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel - Cover

TNWS01 The Girl With The Voice of an Angel

Copyright© 2018 by Murray Wilson

Chapter 98: A First Date Fot a Fast Mover

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 98: A First Date Fot a Fast Mover - This is the story of a young girl and how she copes with Lifestyle Nudism coming to town and how her church copes with it as well. The story spans a few years of her teenage life and involves lots of nudity and sex but nothing violent or nasty. It is the first story of what may become a series I've called 'This Naked World'.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism  

“I ... I ... I just don’t know how you could have missed that deadline, Jessie. I mean ... we sat right here two weeks ago and talked about it - all of us. You must have been really distracted last week, or just on another planet, or something, to have forgotten so quickly, Jessie ... Jessie...”

Jamahl Sable was looking intently at Jessie Harper as he spoke but he could tell she had stopped listening. She had started off paying attention but now something else had clearly caught her eye and whatever it was that Jamahl was saying was no longer registering in her mind.

“ ... Jessie ... Jessie ... have you heard a word I’ve said?” implored Jamahl. When Jamahl didn’t seem to be getting a response he looked hard at Jessie’s eyes then followed the direction of her gaze to see what she was looking at.

“Jessie ... Jessie...” he began again. “What on earth is going on in that head of yours? I can understand your absent mindedness from last week. You HAD just come through quite an ordeal with all that anti-nudity stuff but what has gotten into you now and what on earth are you looking at?”

Jessie Harper suddenly seemed to bounce back into reality and apologised immediately to Jamahl.

“I’m so sorry, Jamahl. I was listening but got distracted by a couple I thought I just saw but they’ve gone now and I don’t think it was who I thought it was anyway. So ... anyway ... you were saying...”

Jamahl laughed at Jessie and said, “Maybe you should put some clothes on. It’s been a bit chillier today and maybe the cold air is messing with your brain a bit. It can do that you know.”

Jessie smiled at Jamahl’s suggestion as she looked down at her naked body then at the other six naked bodies next to her - including Jamahl’s. All seven of the regular gang that met down at the Mall every Saturday afternoon had turned up completely naked for the first time. Usually it had just been one or two of them but today all of them were sitting together down at the Redsands Supermall and all completely naked. Only Tammy, Chris and Riona were officially allowed to do this but the others were all starting to go about naked now - when and where they liked with no bother from anyone.

Jessie then looked at everyone else’s naked body with her eyes finally coming to rest on Jamahl’s. She looked at him and said, “Who would have thought we would all one day be sitting down here in the nude. I mean, just under twelve months ago we would have been horrified at the thought. Now look at us ... a little bunch of nudie friends!”

Jessie was about to say something else when she stopped and mumbled, “It ... it ... it can’t be! Surely not! Surely not ... surely not this quickly!”

All eyes at the table suddenly turned to look at Jessie with Jamahl asking the obvious question, “What! What is it, Jessie? What are you looking at?”

Jessie didn’t reply immediately but just slowly lifted a hand and pointed to something way off in the distance. The other six pairs of eyes followed that pointing hand only to see a rather nondescript couple slowly walking towards one of the Mall’s exits. Before anyone at the table could ask another question Jessie was gone. They all watched as she headed rather quickly down to that couple before that couple could make it out of that exit. A few moments later and she was back at the table with the young couple in tow.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.