Éowyn, Book 2: The Key - Cover

Éowyn, Book 2: The Key

Copyright© 2018 by Barahir

Chapter 22: Reunion

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22: Reunion - Pursued by erotic curiosity into darkness and ruin, defiled in the aftermath of an unfathomable trial, will Éowyn’s uncontrollable desires encage her forever? Is mastering those desires the key to unlocking her future, or is love her true path to freedom? 4th place, 2018 Clitorides, Best BDSM Story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Royalty  

[ Setting the scene: This chapter engages with an incestuous but yet to be consummated brother-sister relationship. There’s no actual incest, though there are moments that threaten the boundaries.]

15 July 3019 (Third Age), Edoras

A loud, authoritative knock on her door shattered Éowyn’s reverie. She’d been lost in thought ever since Elfi left, idly inking a few paragraphs but otherwise staring into space, futilely attempting to confront the insoluble conundrum that was her life.

This has to be my brother. He’s going to ask me what’s wrong, for anxiety is written all over my face. As usual, I’ll be unable to tell him. She wished she’d taken the opportunity to unburden herself to Elfi almost as much as she wished she’d accepted her advances. She wouldn’t have judged me. And as we share no friends aside from her brother, she’d never be forced to dissemble for my protection.

Taking a deep breath, she laid her hand on the door handle and pulled.

But it still wasn’t her brother.


He’s even more handsome than before. How is that possible? It’s only been a few months since I last saw him. Though back then he was beset by grief and hardship, at war with his desires. Now he bears himself with serenity and confidence. As she studied his features in more detail, a different insight occurred. It’s not just him that’s changed, though. I have as well. I still don’t understand myself as well as I should, but I see others more clearly. I’m no longer just seeing his physical appeal, I’m seeing his heart and remembering what we’ve shared. I’m not just attracted to him, I’m now face to face with a too-long-ignored truth: as I love his sister, so I love him as well. Not the same way I love Faramir. But I love him nonetheless.

She recalled, all too well, how the unexpected presence and intensity of her feelings for Éothir caused her such turmoil. And here those feelings are again. But now that they’re for someone I already know and trust, they no longer seem so terrifying. Why should that be? Though maybe it’s more important to ask how I can feel this way at all.

Her troubled internal monologue was interrupted by an impatient female voice.

“I’m happy you’re both enjoying this long exchange of silent stares. Meanwhile, it’s chilly in the hall. And if you recall, I’m not exactly dressed for the cold.”


Éowyn embraced Théo with all the warmth, affection, and happiness she’d earlier shared with his sister. Elfi let them be for a time, then forcefully joined the hug, squeezing Éowyn’s body between them.

“Look at us. We’re a sandwich of love.”

Éowyn’s helpless giggle at the absurdity of Elfi’s joke set off Théo’s boisterous laughter, and they finally broke apart. Éowyn joined her hand with Théo’s, content for a time to just smile at him. Eventually, she found her voice.

“It more than doubles the happiness of my unexpectedly joyful day to see you, Théo. Have you had any success finding a horse?”

He shrugged. “Not yet, but I think the negotiation is going well ... especially after Elfi’s rather unexpected contribution.” Elfi attempted to adopt a look of innocence, but it failed; her breasts were still practically exploding from her dress, and evidence of the low hallway temperature prodded the tight fabric. “However, I think nothing will be concluded until tomorrow. There’s a more pressing matter that requires our immediate attention.”

“While I’m overjoyed to see you, why are you here rather than attending to it?”

“We’re here,” answered Elfi, “because you are the pressing matter.” She dropped a satchel on the floor and reattached herself to Éowyn, stroking her neck in an overtly sensual way.

“I don’t understand,” she responded, trying for the moment to ignore the unexpected intimacy.

Théo’s hand gripped hers harder.

“We’re here to change your mind.”

With a start, Éowyn realized that Elfi was stealthily undoing the laces at the back of her dress. “What are you doing?” she demanded as it started to lose its grip on her body.

“Elfi told me that you didn’t want to come between us...”

Théo curled his fingers into her loosened bodice and tugged it downward.

“ ... but Théo and I think you should...”

Éowyn’s dress slipped downward, pooling on the floor around her feet, leaving her completely exposed.

“ ... come between us, that is...”

Elfi traced her tongue along the tendons of Éowyn’s neck, running the backs of her fingers up and down her arched spine.

“ ... as many times as possible.”

Théo’s hand curled around her exposed breast as he leaned in for a kiss.


Éowyn melted, helpless to do anything other than succumb. There was no hesitation. No caution. No thought. There was only want. Burn. Need.

Elfi explored Éowyn’s back, nibbling at her shoulder blades and then slowly descending to the sensitive base of her spine while the target of her attentions quivered. Théo and Éowyn were locked in a passionate kiss, their tongues writhing together. Elfi reached around to cup Éowyn’s breasts. Théo tugged at her rock-hard nipples, then bent to take Éowyn’s peaks between his lips. He lapped at one nipple, then the other, teasing them with quick flicks of his tongue as his sister fed them into his mouth.

Elfi smoothed her hand down Éowyn’s taut stomach and reached between her legs, gently sliding a fingertip along her wet seam while Éowyn shivered, erupting with little whimpers of pleasure. Théo’s hand joined hers ... and then, moving as one, they penetrated her wet channel with their forefingers, digits pressed together as they thrust within. Elfi circled around to gently bite one of Éowyn’s nipples while Théo continued to worry the other, and together they slowly drove Éowyn to the very brink of climax.

And then they stopped. Éowyn panted with arousal, looking from one to the other with a ravenous hunger. She wasn’t yet sure how far she’d let this go. But if I don’t stop soon the choice will be made for me.


Théo and Éowyn locked themselves in another furious kiss while Elfi undressed. His hands gripped her flexing buttocks and she clutched the hard outline of his manhood through his pants, her need escalating and her sex a void yearning to be filled. Frustrated by the interference of his clothing, she crouched down, frantically undoing his buttons. To her dismay, he stopped her.

“I’ve learned much since we last saw each other, and among them is vastly greater stamina — yes, to my immense embarrassment I do indeed remember falling asleep last time! — but: of the three of us, I’m still likely to be the first one rendered incapable. So I instead beg a favor from you. You and my sister, that is ... though since this seduction was her idea, I already know what her answer will be.”

Éowyn raised an eyebrow, still flushed with passion. “What do you have in mind?”

“At Dunharrow, my sudden arrival interrupted something beautiful. Something I’d never witnessed before, and certainly never thought to see between the sister I love and a vision of perfection beyond my wildest imaginings. I would be honored to witness its continuation.” Éowyn felt Elfi’s plush breasts squeezing into her back and her untamable locks tickling her neck. He blushed a bit at the audacity of what he was asking, but he didn’t hesitate. “I want to see the two of you together.”

Elfi rested her chin on Éowyn’s shoulder. Their faces pressed together, cheek to cheek, but while Éowyn’s wore a slightly overwhelmed expression, Elfi’s was pure sultriness. She kissed Éowyn’s neck and slipped her arms around her waist, but her eyes never left Théo.

“Are you sure you’ll be able to handle this, brother?”

“Actually, I rather hope that I can’t.”

Her eyes flicked downward at the bulge in his trousers. “Then I eagerly await the evidence of your approval, and even more eagerly how you decide to ... handle it,” she teased. She spun Éowyn around, their mouths already opening as they crashed together.


Éowyn moaned helplessly as Elfi’s fingers drove into her again and again. Every few minutes she tore them from Éowyn’s drenched sex and held them aloft for one or the other to feed on, which they did with greedy abandon ... licking, sucking, and slurping in an overtly lusty display only partially for Théo’s benefit, their tongues moving together to share Éowyn’s sweet nectar. Théo divested himself of his clothing and leaned against the wall, occasionally stroking himself, incredibly turned on, but determined to first watch this erotic theater through to its finale.

They didn’t disappoint even his most lurid fantasies. Pushing Éowyn against the bed, Elfi knelt on the floor and pried her legs open, driving her face into the sodden junction between. Éowyn gasped and shuddered, grabbing Elfi’s head and holding her tight against her core. The blonde seductress’ tongue aggressively probed her channel, fluttered against her clitoris, then plunged back in as her hands pulled Éowyn’s sinewed thighs farther and farther apart. Unable to support herself any longer, Éowyn toppled backward onto the bed. Elfi followed like a starving predator, pushing her legs backward until they were stretched high, sucking Éowyn’s hard bud into her mouth and battering the exposed nerves with her tongue. Two fingers slipped into her sex, noisily thrusting in and out. Suddenly, Éowyn convulsed, her hips rising from the bed and carrying Elfi’s head with them, her pelvis thrusting up and down as if begging for deeper impalement while she moaned Elfi’s name and wildly clutched at her hair.

But Elfi didn’t relent. Many more orgasms roiled Éowyn’s body before Elfi allowed her even the briefest respite, and even then it was only to stretch her arms around Éowyn’s wide-open thighs and fondle her turgid nipples. Éowyn’s muscular legs enveloped Elfi’s head, trapping her against her pussy, and in that position begged, both with and without words, for the young woman to drive her to even more climaxes, her head wildly twisting back and forth as she wailed incoherently.

Finally, Éowyn released her grip and Elfi clambered onto the bed, panting from lack of breath. With a fierce fire in her eyes Éowyn forcefully reversed their positions, rising up to straddle Elfi’s head and dropping her sex right onto Elfi’s face. Elfi uttered no complaint, eagerly consuming the emissions flowing into her mouth. Éowyn was suddenly overcome by an urge to match with words the raw eroticism Elfi was creating with her oral assault.

“Can you taste what you’re doing to me, Elfi? I can’t even remember the last time I was so wet. And it’s all for you, my love. All from your tongue ... and your fingers ... and your ... ohhh, yes, do that again, please... “ Elfi shuddered in tandem with Éowyn’s rolling climaxes, incredibly turned on by the salacious talk.

“Théo,” she called out between moans, though her attention remained focused on the luxuriant curls between her thighs. “Is this what you wanted to see? Are you enjoying watching me reduced to utter helplessness by your sister’s tongue? Unable to do anything but come, over and over? How long do you want this to go on?”

He was straining against an immediate and explosive reaction to her words. “I most certainly am enjoying it ... but not, I think, as much as you.”

“You’re absolutely right about tha ... th ... ohhhhh, Elfi, just like that! Right there!! Yes!!!“ She arched her back, shaking in orgasm while Elfi kept working her sex, the wet echoes every time she gulped down her fluids filling the room. Théo had to stop touching himself altogether lest he reach his own climax without having participated. “But Th... Théo,” she stammered, gradually regaining control, “I feel like I’ve let you down. I haven’t fulfilled my half of the bargain. Let me fix that right now.”

She rose up onto her knees. The younger woman’s face was a soggy mess, and her lips already looked slightly bruised. She was gasping and short of breath, but there was a burning arousal in her eyes, and her own legs started to spread in invitation.

Éowyn leaned down and kissed her with intense passion, stretching out until their bodies pressed together, Éowyn’s long, lean lines a striking contrast with Elfi’s plush curves. Théo hadn’t seen his sister fully nude, nor in the throes of passion, since Dunharrow, and as before he was overcome by emotion at the sight. Only the breathtaking distraction of Éowyn’s lither form was able to draw his attention away. He still couldn’t believe that she — an object of unfulfillable lust to all who knew her, and certainly the most beautiful woman he’d ever seen — was here, now, with them.

Teasingly lapping her fluids from Elfi’s face — a ticklish act that sent Elfi into giggling paroxysms — Éowyn started sliding down her body, palpating her fulsome breasts and nibbling at her engorged nipples, feeding on their generosity. She was already busy between Elfi’s thighs, spreading moisture around the tightly curled golden hair that covered her sex and then sliding several fingers into her cunt. Elfi’s giggles turned into gasps and her hips lifted from the bed as she tried to take the fingers deeper.

But Éowyn was moving again, and now it was her tongue that found its own way into the other’s pussy, drinking in the delicious, spicy heat of her center. Despite it being only the second time she’d lain with a woman, this time she was far more confident, eager to make unbounded love to the beautiful, sensual creature who’d brought her such intense pleasure. Elfi’s cries were the musical accompaniment to Théo’s own arousal, but his gaze was riveted on the perfection of Éowyn’s upturned ass. He didn’t want to interrupt them a second time, but he also knew he couldn’t stay his orgasm much longer with this as his view.

Éowyn greedily feasted on Elfi’s sex, steadily driving her to a squealing, body-wracking climax. She would have pursued more, but Elfi tugged her upward by the hair, gasping “too sensitive!” as the heat of their kiss seared their tongues like an open flame. After several minutes of lip-to-lip wrestling, Elfi released her grip and Éowyn changed the tableau once more, swinging her legs over Elfi’s head and returning her attention to the junction between her plush thighs, ignoring Elfi’s muffled protests about ongoing sensitivity. Heedless of the obscene soundtrack to their mutual pleasure they greedily tongued each others cunts, introducing fingers one by one until their furious clitoral lapping was accompanied by frenetic thrusts and they convulsed in orgasms both in and out of sync. Elfi moved one wet finger towards the pucker of Éowyn’s anus, circling and testing its resistance.

She remembers, thought Éowyn amidst her writhing. But of course she does. We didn’t just have sex, we made love, and she was utterly attuned to the needs of my body. If I’d been less selfish or inexperienced I’d know more of her own secrets. Well ... she’s here now, is she not? There’s still time. Unfortunately, the angle’s not right for me to do the same to her. Later, I hope.

Théo could take no more. He stroked himself with intent, suddenly desperate to come. As if warned by some inner voice, Éowyn raised her head to watch him. Just like last time. So many parallels ... though in reality it’s more like a completed circle.

“Théo, come here.”

He obeyed. Several of her fingers still worked Elfi’s wet hole and she was being wantonly probed in both of hers, but she grasped his shaft with her free hand and opened her mouth, extending her tongue and begging without words for Théo’s cock.

Already feeling his orgasm rushing into his shaft, he laid the head on her outstretched tongue. With surprising delicacy she nursed the tip, her tongue slithering around his glans as her lips pulled him slowly inward. In his current state, however, even delicacy was more than he could endure, and he grunted as semen surged through his rod. Éowyn next climax arrived the moment his hot cream filled her mouth. She leaned forward, taking his rod deeper and sucking harder, thirstily swallowing his flowing load, luxuriating in his long-remembered taste. She was in bliss beyond the merely sexual, for she was giving and receiving pleasure with two who meant as much to her as anyone ever had.

Théo slid his cock even deeper, shuddering as he released the last of his ejaculate, and she gulped it down, begging for more through twilit grey eyes.


They’re waiting for me. I have to decide. We haven’t discussed the reasons for my hesitation, though I think Elfi suspects, yet somehow they already know that whatever happens from now on depends on my decision.

Elfi was on her back, casually fingering her sex. Her breasts stood proud and high, and with her legs splayed open she was a vision of pure, uninhibited sexuality. Théo was sitting on the other side of the bed, as far from Elfi as possible. He was no longer touching himself, but instead drank in the full measure of his ravishing companions. The sight kept him fully erect.

Éowyn was between them, also on her back, but her torso was elevated by her elbows, putting her in a tense, speculative position. Instead of looking at the others, her head was tilted backwards so she could stare at the beamed ceiling, searching for answers that were slow to arrive. Her hair flowed down and over the edge of the bed, and her slender body glistened with perspiration.

I’ve felt desire, I’ve felt lust, and I’ve felt the consuming heat of sexual pleasure by my own hand and under the direction or influence of others. But this is the first time since I left Faramir that it hasn’t terrified me as much as it excites me. This is the first time I’ve felt completely safe. That I’ve felt unconditionally loved. That I can truly act as I wish, without consequence other than that which I choose to take upon myself. And so the question is: for what do I actually wish?

She bit her lip. I must decide. I haven’t yet done more than I did with the Rangers. Not really. I don’t know why the next step should seem so much more ominous than all the other thresholds I’ve already crossed — why there exists some sort of distinction between oral pleasure and everything else — but somehow it does. I’ve done so much in defiance of my self-made vows, yet here I face the inevitable fulcrum of my failure. The final abandonment of virtue and promise in the pursuit of pleasure, and the acceptance of an unfortunate truth I’ve been trying to ignore or flee since I left Gondor.

Why, then, does nothing about it feel wrong? Shouldn’t I feel guilty that I’m even considering this? I succumbed to the weight of shame over Éothir, and though I severely bent the rules and nearly let him shatter them, in the end I ran away. With the Rangers I tried to excuse my actions by giving over control, yet as soon as I had second thoughts I stopped. Certain lines remain uncrossed, they have yet to be crossed today. Yet? Yet! But somehow I knew I couldn’t go farther with Éothir without damaging both of us beyond my ability to repair, and despite their mastery of my body the Rangers had enough insight to realize I was still too afraid to let them break those barriers. But now, here, with these two, I feel neither shame nor guilt. I feel only passion. Love. The specter of Faramir does not look down upon me with disapproval, nor does what I’m about to do diminish my love for him.

She paused.

What I’m about to do? I guess I’ve decided, then. Well, the aftermath will bring whatever consequence it brings. But I will not waste another moment.

Turning her head, she stared at Elfi. Her soft blue eyes glowed with arousal, but within them were infinite reserves of patience. Of course. Who would understand waiting without the surety of resolution better than these two?

“Théo,” she declared at last, finally wresting her gaze from Elfi and offering him a sensual, challenging look. “We also shared something beautiful, once upon a time. You gave me the gift of being your first, and I eagerly gave you the same. Let’s see if either of us have learned anything since that night.” Her long legs widened in invitation.


The tension visible in his face was a muscle-straining rigidity that he felt all the way through his body, The tip of his manhood was nearly scalded by the steaming heat of the entrance against which it nestled, but he suddenly seemed afraid to move.

“Théo, please.”

He shook his head, dispelling the building tension with a smile. “If you were in my position, Éowyn, you wouldn’t wish to rush either.”

She wrapped an ankle around his, encouraging him. “But what if I wish you to?”

“I can still scarcely believe this is happening to me. Again. Who am I that I should be granted such incredible fortune?”

Éowyn glanced to the side. Elfi was watching intently, her head propped up by one arm. Her other hand tightly clutched Éowyn’s outstretched fingers. “Because you love, truly and without reservation. Because you trust, and are in turn worthy of trust.” She returned her attention to Théo, who still hadn’t moved. “And because I love you. Both of you. You would do far better to ask why I should deserve such fortune.”

“But given your incomparable beauty you could have anyone you desired. Why me?”

“Certainly you understand that such a boast cannot be true. Nor is it. And there’s also a difference between ‘having’ and what we’re doing. But in any case,” she grabbed his buttocks with her other hand, gently scratching him with her nails as she pulled, “I don’t want ‘anyone.’ I want you.”

“But...”

“Théo!” It was Elfi, her tone ripe with lust and mirth. “Will you shut up and fuck her already? We’ve fully established how beautiful she is, she’s quite obviously horny as a rutting goat, and she’s lying there with open legs and a dripping pussy, begging you to take her. What’s wrong with you?”

Éowyn smiled. “Listen to your sister, for she speaks truth.” Lifting her head, she kissed him. Falling back to the bed, she slid her legs upward and pulled hard at the backs of his thighs. “I’m honored that you both think I’m beautiful, I’m most definitely horny — though I don’t know why goats should be involved, for surely,” she writhed sensually, “I would rather be a thoroughbred of long and graceful lines — yet I am begging you. Please, Théo. Give me every inch of y...”

He groaned, spreading her labia, sliding inward until their bodies were fully joined, cutting off whatever she’d been about to say as his penetration produced a long, shuddering hiss of pleasure. To him it felt like pushing his organ into molten lava, and her tight sheath almost seemed to vibrate around him. She wrapped both legs around his, holding him still for a moment, wondering if she might weep at the sensation of being filled at last; not with metal, stone, wood, fingers, or tongues, but by a man’s hard cock. Then she released him, widening her legs to the fullest and urgently begging him to take her as deeply and as enthusiastically as possible.

There was no more hesitation. Breathing heavily at the rapid onset of the most primal of all instincts, he began slotting her channel. Slowly at first, moving outward until he was almost free of her, then smoothly probing inward until no more was possible. Then faster, and faster still. She was so wet that each forward thrust was accompanied by a deliciously erotic slap of flesh-against-fluid, but they were far beyond caring. They kissed with enthusiastic passion, hips grinding, and built to a furious, bed-rattling pace.

Théo held on as long as he could, wanting to relish the incredible feeling of plunging deep inside her heat, but he could already feel his next orgasm approaching. He pushed against the bed with his arms, still pounding away, his eyes boring into Éowyn’s as fiercely as his shaft bored her cunt.

“No one has ever compared to you,” he said between grunts.

Éowyn managed a wry grin despite being lost in her own passion. “So I hear.” Elfi chuckled in the background.

“I...”

She enveloped him with her legs once again. “Don’t stop, Théo. Give me everything. Come inside me. Fill me.”

With a roar, he pinned Éowyn as deeply as he could and unloaded in her welcoming sex. The moment the first gush erupted inside her Éowyn climaxed, gasping his name as he pumped her full of his thick seed. Over and over he shuddered, his jerky thrusts sending thrills of ecstasy through her body. He was blind and deaf to everything save the fireworks in his cock.

Eventually, he collapsed on top of her, his shaft still twitching and oozing cream. Éowyn relished the long-missed sensation of liquid heat flowing into her tunnel, but she slowly became aware of the constricting pressure gripping her hand and turned to look at Elfi.

She was crying.

Dislodging the recumbent Théo was impossible at the moment, but Éowyn tensed with concern. He immediately felt it, and instinctively turned to face his sister.

“Are you okay?” they asked in concerned unison.

“What? Oh... oh! No, these are tears of joy. I can’t believe how beautiful that was.” She raised her eyebrows, eyes twinkling through her tears. “Could you ... could you do that again?”

“Now?”

“You’re not the only one who likes to watch, Théo.”

They were already moving by the time she finished her sentence.


Éowyn was on her hands and knees, her tongue playfully tracing the sides of Théo’s cock. She’d started by cleaning him of their mingled fluids, but they were long past pretending she was doing anything but slowly fellating him. His hands rested on either side of her head, but they exerted no pressure; he was, as ever, content to touch her in amazement and wonder that she was here, with him, like this.

“Despite your promises, brother, it seems your uncontrollable rutting has again interrupted our time together.” They both turned to look at his sister and immediately broke contact, mouths agape.

Elfi bore a complicated, somewhat absurd-looking device strapped to her midsection. A series of leather belts around her thighs and waist braced a reinforced leather triangle that largely obscured her sex. To Éowyn, it immediately recalled some form of codpiece or protective armor ... or would have were it not for its most prominent component. For jutting proudly from its midst was a polished metal shaft similar to those hidden in her closet.

Théo continued to stare, struck mute, but Éowyn sat up, fascinated. “Where did you acquire that marvelous contraption?”

Elfi blushed. “One of the girls I mentioned this morning was an apprentice at the school’s smithy. She and I ... well, you know. I’ve used toys before, on myself and others, but hers was the first one like this I’d ever experienced. Before I left the school she was kind enough to make me one as a sort of thank you gift. I haven’t had a reason to try it out until now, though I admit that I was feeling hopeful about using it on you when I packed for our visit.”

“So that’s what was in your satchel. I’ve never seen anything like it!”

Elfi’s eyes smoldered as she approached Éowyn like a cat stalking its prey. Théo, still gaping, had the sense to scramble out of the way.

“You’re not going to see very much of it now, either.” Toppling Éowyn to her back, Elfi pulled her legs apart and drove the hard shaft directly into the hole her brother had so recently vacated. Éowyn howled with pleasure and surprise at this unexpected delight.

“You’ve been awfully selfish with my brother’s cock,” Elfi said, pushing Éowyn’s legs back until they were pinned against her shoulders, “and since your first time together he’s spoken rather endlessly about the ecstasy to be found between your legs. As you know I’ve also had to listen to him pleasure himself while gasping your name. I’ve heard him describe, in painstaking detail, what it’s like to be inside you. As you obviously understand,” she accentuated her words with staccato thrusts, “that has not been easy for me. So I decided to find out for myself.”

Éowyn could barely form words. “Find ... out ... what?”

“What’s really so great about fucking you.” With that she abandoned herself to a frenzied pummeling of Éowyn’s greedy sex. Orgasms ripped through Éowyn’s body as she lay there, helpless and impaled, while Elfi pounded her through climax after climax. Théo’s jaw remained open in amazement at what he was witnessing.

Finally, drenched with sweat, she pulled out and away. The metal shaft glistened with a mixture of Éowyn’s and Théo’s juices, and Éowyn immediately slid to her knees and took it into her mouth, cleaning it just as she had Théo’s cock. Then, with her own wicked gleam, she looked up at Elfi.

“There’s something I’d like to try...”


Now the circle really is complete.

Théo was atop the bed, propped up by several pillows. Éowyn’s hair spilled around his head, her shoulders pressed into his chest and his rigid phallus grinding against her lower back. He idly toyed with her nipples while Elfi moved into position, tugging on the straps of her device to tighten them after such aggressive use.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.