Éowyn, Book 2: The Key - Cover

Éowyn, Book 2: The Key

Copyright© 2018 by Barahir

Chapter 15: Promise

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Promise - Pursued by erotic curiosity into darkness and ruin, defiled in the aftermath of an unfathomable trial, will Éowyn’s uncontrollable desires encage her forever? Is mastering those desires the key to unlocking her future, or is love her true path to freedom? 4th place, 2018 Clitorides, Best BDSM Story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Royalty  

[ Setting the scene: this chapter spans a series of key events. The victorious armies of the West and the remainder of The Fellowship return to Minas Tirith and camp before the city walls on 30 April. On 1 May, Aragorn enters the city and is crowned King Elessar. Faramir continues his role as Steward but will eventually remove to Ithilien and take on the title Lord of Emyn Arnen. Before joining him, Éowyn will return to Rohan to help her brother assume the kingship and to prepare for Théoden’s funeral.]

27 April 3019 (Third Age), Minas Tirith

The echo of hoof on stone clattered against her eardrums even as it widened a lane for her passage. The denizens of Minas Tirith were, after long years of war, used to hastily moving aside at the sound of a horse ascending to the upper tiers of the city, but still unused to the lithe rider with long golden locks flowing behind her, majestically beautiful and proud atop her steed. They gawked and stared as she spurred her tired horse onward and upward.

The horses of this city don’t move as freely or as joyfully as ours, thought Éowyn as she climbed, ignoring the attention she drew. They’re too often imprisoned within these walls, escaping them only to ride to war and death. I must convince Faramir or the King of the need for change, for no free beast can be caged in this way without suffering.

As the horse finally turned into the warm embrace of the Citadel’s stables she allowed herself a wry smile. And perhaps I should heed my own metaphors.


Glistening with sweat yet moving swiftly in her tight-fitting riding gear, she approached a pair of doorwards clad in the night-black robes of the Citadel Guard.

“Is the Steward of Gondor available for an audience?”

Her tight riding breeches clung to her curves in an extremely alluring fashion, and she caught one of them risking a downward glance. But they kept any further reaction to themselves, nodding in assent and reaching for the heavy-handled door. Well, they’ve seen me here often enough. I don’t think the door passes sound, though I may have tested that theory on occasion, but I doubt they’ve any illusions as to why I’m here.

Passing within, she searched for her beloved. He wasn’t immediately visible, and so she began shedding her clothes as she walked, dropping each garment to the floor in her wake. By the time she reached the bathroom she was gloriously naked, and her eyes flared as she sighted her target.

“Lady Éowyn! I was told you were riding afield, and did not expect... mmph...”

Never breaking her stride, she moved directly to him, wrapped her hands around his head, and pulled him into a smoldering kiss that stilled both word and thought. He’d barely accepted the conscious realization that she was here with him when he felt her tongue trailing down his chest. It followed the earlier path of her hands, which were already lifting his cock to meet her descending mouth.

Her lips pressed into his thick glans as she spoke. “I’ve missed you, my love.”

“As I have missed you, dearest. But I was just getting dressed...”

“I wasn’t talking to you.”

“I assumed as much. Yet I must...”

“Later,” she mumbled around a cock already half-enveloped inside the furnace of her mouth. As her tongue swirled and danced around his length, whatever else he’d thought to say dissolved into delirious pleasure.


“I really am terribly sorry that I must leave, beloved. Yet my duties mount at the coronation approaches, and there are matters that cannot be put off. As it is, I’m quite late. Will you remain here, or shall I find you elsewhere after I’m finished?”

Éowyn lay sprawled on the tangled remnants of what had once been a well-made bed. Rivulets of semen flowed from her reddened cunt, circled the entrance to her stretched-open ass, and criss-crossed her bruised lips. She glistened with a fresh sheen of sweat and stared at the ceiling, languorously licking his cream from the corners of her mouth.

“Elsewhere? My dear Faramir, if you indeed must leave before we’ve even completed our foreplay, then I cannot be responsible for my whereabouts upon your return.”

He laughed. “Foreplay! I see that it was dangerous to deny you for a few days.”

She dipped several fingers into her sex, drawing forth his thick ejaculate and bringing it to her ever-greedy maw, making an outrageous show of consuming it to torment him for departing. “Dangerous indeed. For you more than anyone.” When she was done slurping on the sticky white residue, she raised her head to look at him. “I can only say that I will not be here. But if you can find me you’re invited to have me in all the ways you could possibly desire, and for as long as you want. After which I suppose I will have to find other amusements.”

Faramir finished buttoning his cloak; his manhood was rigid and strained somewhat painfully against the confinement of his breeches. I’m going to need to modify my clothing if I’m going be permanently aroused in her presence. Which I deem I will be. “Then I shall seek you in all the hidden corners of the city, my love. Farewell for now.”

Éowyn sighed as the door closed behind him, her fingers already moving back to her sex ... no longer to collect and feed but to move and thrust within.


30 April 3019 (Third Age), Minas Tirith

“It’s an amazing sight, is it not?”

Countless tents and pavilions were arrayed on the fields before the city, itself full of fresh life and light after the return of so many exiles. Colorful banners, music, and laughter filled the streets.

“There’s indeed much that’s amazing at the moment.”

She giggled. “Like the fact that you’re even standing?”

He wrapped his arms around her even more securely as she bent over the wall and studied the lodgings below. “I’ve indeed felt stronger in the limbs. But it’s not my legs that you’ve worn to nothingness.”

“My dear Steward, you have only yourself to blame. Making love to you is going to be far less satisfying for me when you’re reduced in rank and authority. I wanted to make sure I received as much pleasure as possible before your demotion.”

“Is that why we’re here now?”

“You are still Steward of Gondor, are you not? For the next few hours you should be able to maintain your usual mastery. Well, perhaps not mastery...”

“It’s entirely likely I shall keep my position, you know.”

“My Lord, as you certainly must have realized by now: one position is rarely enough for me.”

“Is that why we’re here now?” he repeated.

“I was simply taking in the marvelous view. It was your idea to add molestation to the panorama.”

My idea!” He groaned as she tightened the muscles of her ass around his slowly thrusting cock. “I thought only to briefly and surreptitiously caress your lovely curves, deeming that small act sufficiently brazen in such an open setting. Proceeding directly to public sodomy was your own whimsical notion. I continue to think that this is, in fact, a very bad idea.”

She clutched his enveloping robe more tightly, concealing the details of their union from any who might see. To anyone who looked on they’d appear only as lovers embracing upon the parapets. “Well, if it really bothers you that much you’re welcome to stop.”

“Nay, my Lady. I shall endeavor to complete the current task to our mutual satisfaction. But then I really must go.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.