Éowyn, Book 2: The Key - Cover

Éowyn, Book 2: The Key

Copyright© 2018 by Barahir

Chapter 13: Dirty

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13: Dirty - Pursued by erotic curiosity into darkness and ruin, defiled in the aftermath of an unfathomable trial, will Éowyn’s uncontrollable desires encage her forever? Is mastering those desires the key to unlocking her future, or is love her true path to freedom? 4th place, 2018 Clitorides, Best BDSM Story.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Magic   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Sharing   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Royalty  

19 April 3019 (Third Age), Minas Tirith

Éowyn stepped through the open door, briefly taking a hand offered in courtesy. Faramir released the handle and let it close with a heavy thud. In its wake the bedroom fell into stillness.

“Lock the door, please.” It was almost a whisper.

“None would dare disturb us, save in direst...”

“Lock it.”

The sharp clang of the bolt briefly echoed in the otherwise silent chamber. She moved several steps into the room and stopped, facing the bed but standing absolutely still. There was something statuesque, even formal, about her bearing, and he felt tension for which he was unprepared.

Does it emanate from me or her? Perhaps both?

She was wearing an elegant ivory robe threaded with intricate designs of golden thread; swirls and curves in harmony with the majestic crown of her hair, which she’d woven into a cascade of soft ringlets. Always was she incomparably beautiful to his eyes, but now...

She moved her hands to the collar of her robe and slowly parted it, catching its heft over her left elbow lest so lovely a creation fall to the floor. Beneath it she wore a skin-hugging dress of a lustrous white material that glistened in the candlelight. It clung to her curves from neck to ankle, marrying the elegance and athleticism of her figure. She hung the robe over a nearby chair — first removing an object from an interior pocket and setting it upon the seat — and returned to his side. Rotating, she gestured invitingly at the series of hooks that held the back of her dress together. He carefully undid the stays, one by one, gradually revealing the graceful musculature of her back, then slid his hands over her shoulders and gently lowered the fabric, slowly revealing her sublime form. When he (and the dress) reached her knees, she stepped out of its pooling folds, took it from him, and carefully arranged it atop her robe.

It was a terrible struggle to resist gaping at her exquisite body, despite his already intimate study of its secrets by sight, touch, and taste. So while he allowed himself a brief, approving survey, he believed he knew what the next step would be and didn’t want to delay it ... even if he couldn’t yet fathom what purpose this elaborate dance served.

Tugging his shirt from his breeches, she pulled his arms free, raised it over his head, and draped it over her shoulder, then knelt to unlace his boots and remove the woolen socks beneath them. These she slipped under the chair, while the shirt joined her own clothing. Kneeling once more, she undid his brown leather belt, deftly unfastened the buttons of his breeches as his sex swelled to the limits of their restraint, and caressed both down his legs. Stepping out of their encirclement just as she had, he waited while she carefully folded and placed both atop his boots.

Limiting herself to a proportionally quick appraisal of his muscular form, she leaned in for a surprisingly chaste kiss. Tickling his cheeks with the tips of her fingers, she trailed them down his torso to rest without pressure at his waist. His stiff prod jumped, poking her in the thigh. Bemused, she looked down, wrapping her hand around its length and gently stroking.

With catlike grace she bent to her knees a third time and softly enveloped the head with her lips, teasing his tip with precise flicks of her tongue. She’d taken him into her mouth many ways — cautiously, forcefully, sensuously, even desperately — but now she was practicing an almost ritualistic delicacy, and he wondered at the reason even as he quivered in ecstasy.

I don’t understand anything that’s happening here, save that it’s clearly some sort of performance written in the language of intimacy, reticence, and formality. I’m sure that she will, in time, reveal her purpose, and until then I must let her act this theater to her intended conclusion.

Often before had she borne a look of eagerness, even hunger, while fellating him, but now she seemed at peace. Fulfilled ... even as she indeed filled her widely stretched mouth with his shaft. He wanted to groan in response to the slow-building pleasure, but he sensed that sound would sully the intricate fabric she was weaving. Instead, he clenched his teeth against the impulse and concentrated on the riot of sensations.

Rising, she led him to the side of the bed, laying herself atop the coverlet and spreading her legs invitation. He bent to her swollen sex, drinking her liquid emissions and paying obeisance to her swollen clitoris, until she was writhing in an ecstasy equal to his. With gentle insistence she pulled him upward, reaching between them to grasp his firmness and draw him into her wet depths, sighing at the penetration. He slid in and out of her wet channel with ease, and she wrapped her legs around his hips to guide his motion. Her body flexed and undulated, and he watched in amazement at the rippling of her stomach muscles as she ground herself upward against his pillar, working her channel with his stiff cock while her skin blossomed with glistening exertion.

When they were both on the very edge of climax she released him, sliding to the edge of the bed and falling back to her knees, taking his throbbing cock into her mouth and clutching his buttocks as he poured a river of ejaculate into her gullet. She gulped, whimpering and shaking, until there was no more.

Did she just reach her own peak? He glanced down and noted that the carpet beneath her sex was indeed drenched. It’s not proof, but that she might have an orgasm without direct stimulation ... just from the act of giving alone...

His love for her grew. Every time it did he wondered if more could be possible. But she was an endless wellspring of surprise and pleasure, and he was sure that she would be an eternal source of both for as long as they were together.

At last she stood, taking his hands in hers, challenging and searching his eyes. He realized that she was asking him something, though sound didn’t pass her lips. Finally, he spoke.

“I don’t claim to know what the question is. But the answer is yes, my love. For you it shall always be yes.”

She smiled, yet there was a mysterious tension in it.

“Please go to the chair, retrieve what I’ve placed there, and bring it to me.”


“I didn’t mean to shock you, Faramir.”

He stared at the flask of oil cupped in his palm. “I’m not shocked. Surprised, perhaps. Though I don’t know why I should be. You’ve given me more than a few hints regarding limits — or rather, their lack — whether or not I chose to heed them.”

“Still, you seem ... hesitant.”

He glanced down. “You may be missing the totality of my response.”

She followed his eyes downward and laughed with delight, for he was powerfully erect. “Well then ... let us neither hint nor delay any longer.” She took the oil and, filling her hand, applied it to his cock with smooth, enticing strokes.

“Éowyn, I feel I must warn you...” He fell into silence as she continued to stroke his erection.

“Yes, dearest?”

“I’ve never done this before.”

She stopped, genuinely surprised. “You haven’t?”

“None have offered, nor have I ever felt a situation ideal enough to suggest it.”

“But...” She was suddenly hesitant, even shy. “Is it something you’re interested in doing? Do you ... do you wish me to continue? We need not.”

He sighed. “Again, I think you’re ignoring the evidence at hand. Or in hand.”

She stifled a giggle, gripping him a bit more tightly, but then concern returned to her face. “You don’t find me ... I hope that you don’t think I’m...” She struggled to find the right words, looking more and more dismayed with every delay until he kissed her brow.

“Éowyn, have I not said often enough that our pasts are behind us? Have I not also quite recently assured you that, for you, the answer will always be yes? That you wish it would be reason enough. But I promise you that I will be as enthusiastic as I am incompetent, and I can only request your patience with my fumbling.”

She shook her head. “Of course, my love. We’ll take all the time you need,” she teased with a smirk. “Still, I fear that there’s too much for which I will forever be secretly ashamed, and to so boldly pursue this ... this...”

He lifted her chin and forced her to look at him, his expression stern. “Éowyn, never say such things. Not to me. You are, among so much else that I find praiseworthy and that I love, an incomparably majestic sexual being. You’ve brought me pleasure unimaginable in our short time together, and I would learn everything you have to teach me ... for no lessons could possibly be more enjoyable. And then, when there’s no more to accomplished out of your experience, we will explore together that which we don’t yet know.”

“But...”

“Will you please arrange yourself atop the bed? While I’m no expert, I believe that flask and I have a task to complete, and your cooperation would be helpful.”

Blushing but eager, she complied.


Éowyn’s face pressed into the covers, her drenched sex and the dark intrigue of her nether hole raised and open to him. Her pussy wept with arousal and juices trailed down the inside of her thighs. She quivered under his touch as he drizzled oil around her rear entrance and hesitantly pushed his finger inside. Her soft exhalation of response was incredibly stimulating, and as he pressed slowly inward he heard her breath blossom into a quietly hissed “yes!

Back and forth he moved his probing digit, occasionally retreating to anoint her with more oil. Rapt with anticipation, he was on the very precipice of climax just from this extremely erotic yet previously forbidden act of preparation.

“Another.”

She gasped as he carefully breached her tight ring with a second finger but offered no other sign of discomfort; only soft moans as he gradually probed and widened her entrance.

“Another.”

He hesitated, his fingers fully buried. “Are you sure?”

“No, but let this swell your masculine pride in every possible way: to accept your rather considerable girth I deem it will be necessary. There will be some discomfort, but you won’t break me. Another. Please.

Gingerly, fearing that despite her assurances he could indeed hurt her, he pressed three oil-drenched fingers against her entrance. She squirmed, grunted, and gasped as he pushed, until with a tangible snap they passed within. Éowyn responded with a sharp yelp.

“I’ve caused you pain,” he insisted, stilling his movements.

He could practically hear her gritting her teeth, and her fists were tightly clenched. “Only a little. It will all be worth it in the end. Or rather,” she joked through the strain, “in mine. Please, continue.”

Despite his unresolved doubts he forced his tightly-knotted fingers inward, feeling her searing innards grip and clutch at his intrusion, watching her squirm and then, gaining a measure of control, will herself to remain still as he achieved each new inch. When at last his fingers were fully buried he didn’t immediately pull away, but under her direction left them inside for a time, letting her adjust to their breadth before sliding them outward and away. By the time he’d repeated this motion a half-dozen times she was visibly dilated and (like him) shaking with anticipation.

She lowered her hips just a bit, reaching back to spread her cheeks as wide as possible. He stared, rapt, at what she was offering.

“Now, Faramir. Please. Make every part of me yours.”

He couldn’t move.

“My love, I beg you: take me. I need it. I want it. I want you. Now!

Straining against premature climax, he pressed his well-oiled glans — already leaking cream — against her entrance. Encountering only momentary resistance, it popped through her anal ring and slid inward far more quickly than he’d planned. He forced himself to stillness, expecting her to protest at the unexpectedly deep penetration.

“I’m no fragile flower. Neither there nor anywhere, save a heart you’ve already armored with your limitless love. I want your beautiful shaft inside me everywhere, tonight and for the rest of our lives. But let me speak more plainly in the passion of this moment: I want your cock moving in my ass. Don’t wait. Don’t pause. Don’t hold back. Start slowly, if you must for your own sake, but then take me. Deep. Hard. Please.

Released from hesitation by her words, he determinedly pushed forward, gripping her flanks as he slid into the scalding depths of her rectum. He knew that further attempts at restraint were hopeless and he wouldn’t be able to hold out very much longer.

“Please,” she begged again, whimpering at the tingling sensations all along her anal canal.

He held his breath as he moved outward, then — sensing the release already impatient to flee his tightening balls — he plunged forward again. She moaned as he repeated the motion ... once, twice, thrice ... and then, crying out her name in exultation he shuddered into an orgasm more delirious than he could ever have imagined, flooding her with his seed while she whispered, “thank you, thank you, thank you, “ in a synchronous litany with each burst of semen.

As if enslaved to bestial need he resumed thrusting even before his ejaculations had stopped, ignoring both his oversensitivity and his desire to savor this blissful, unprecedented moment. For while he’d achieved his pleasure she still sought hers, and he was determined to amend that. If it’s even possible for her to climax this way. Well, I shall follow her direction wherever it leads. Her growling moans spurred him on, and soon he was rhythmically slotting her gripping channel, still in disbelief that he was doing this at all, much less with someone so beautiful and desirable. Her moans turned to gasps, then to a keening wail, and finally the roar of a powerful climax. Desperately clutching the bedcovers, she was reduced to incoherent cries as he relentlessly pistoned her slippery ass. Her interior muscles clenched so tightly around his cock that he could barely move, yet through the intense friction he persisted nonetheless, groaning with effort and an extremity of stimulation.

And then she started to shake.

He noticed her hands first. They quivered as if she was suffering a seizure, clawing the bed and sliding haphazardly across its surface. Her legs suddenly seemed too weak to support the weight of their union, and so he held on even tighter as he rutted. Her climax rolled on and on, reducing her body to helpless quivering. Her cries grew deafening; uncontrolled and utterly abandoned. In response he pounded her harder and harder while she shrieked in ecstasy, until — with a triumphant cry of his own — he unloaded yet another torrent of ejaculate into her colon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.