Time to Protect Earth - Cover

Time to Protect Earth

Copyright© 2002 by PT Brainum

Chapter 12

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A hostile alien vessel heads for Earth. Time travel by Vortex is perfected, and our heroes fight to save Multiple Parallel Earths.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel  

I awoke, to find Sandy just beginning to stir. Some internal, deeply subconscious part of my mind, had woken me. Probably some ancient genetic ‘father instinct’, that alerted me to potential trouble. I quickly leaned over, and kissed her awake, nibbling on her ear lobes.

As she came awake, she reached for the remote, and flipped on the TV. Then, she returned my kisses. I was a little disappointed with her response. I usually got her motor running hot very quickly, this way.

“Sorry, TJ,” she told me, after seeing the look on my face. “I wanted to watch the news. Big things are happening in this world. And big changes come at heavy costs.”

“I know, but not even a thank you? Just a click on the remote?” I told her.

“Thank you, my love. Now help me move these pillows, so I can sit up and watch C-SPAN.”

I helped her with the pillows, and then went downstairs to request breakfast in bed. Our contingent of guards had expanded into a full service suite, at the request of the President. She surely knew how to keep people happy and obedient. She also knew just how to make us feel obligated and happy despite constant surveillance.

I returned to the bedroom, and sat with Sandy. One arm was around her. We watched the beginning of the morning press conference, from the White House.

“Good morning, everyone,” said the Press Secretary to her audience, in the White House ‘Press Room’. “I’m sure you have lots of questions, but I have some thing’s I need to go over first, this morning. As you know; the joint session of Congress, that gathered to first speak with the President two days ago, seemed to disappear from the building. They did use the ‘Vortex’ for transport. But that happened almost immediately after their arrival.

“They traveled, with the President, to a secret underground shelter. There they discussed many of the events the President talked about, last night. Then they were returned, via Vortex, to Andrews Air Force Base. They then traveled to their respective homes.

“The President was not trying to deceive anyone; but rather, was attempting to keep the lid on the story, until her public address to the nation. The President is still in the shelter. In fact, she has been residing there, since the first alien ship was detected.

“Now, I also have copies of the rough draft of the charter, for the United Earth Defense. The name is still under review. If any of you have any suggestions, we’re willing to listen to them. However, if anyone suggests ‘Federation’; the President has directed that they be forced to watch every Star Trek episode ever made, while surrounded by five rabid fans, providing live commentary,” she chortled.

The Press Secretary got her expected laugh, and continued.

“Now, as to the future. Honorably discharged American soldiers under the age of fifty, have been reactivated, all over the world. They (along with the currently active military forces) have been conducting raids, using the Vortex. They have been operating with the Chinese Army, under the direct command of the Commander in Chief of Earth Forces: General Lai Ban Tao Zun. He, in turn, has been taking direct orders from the UN Security Council.

“The UN Security Council has rescinded all economic sanctions, world wide. The combined forces have been delivering food, medicine, and other supplies; directly to the impoverished citizens, of the countries in need. The forces have been ordered to enforce every active resolution from the UN General Assembly, and the UN Security Council.

“The following items of note, have already been completed.

“The confiscation of North Korean nuclear weapons, as well as confiscation of their enriched uranium stockpile. The confiscation of all Israeli, and Saudi Arabian nuclear weapons.

“The Kashmir province has been taken over. They will be holding free elections next week, as an independent State. Also; Pakistan has agreed to hold free elections, in return for a guarantee of safety, from India. This comes after the confiscation of Pakistan’s final six nuclear weapons, hidden away, and previously unreachable.

“Special forces entering Malaysia and Singapore, have destroyed all the long range artillery, that the two nations have been building and deploying on their shores. Both nations, in response, have agreed split the cost of an offshore desalination plant. They will be sharing the water, equally. The World Monetary Fund, has agreed to loan both countries the money for construction.

“Food supplies have reached those people, worldwide, that have been hit by the most recent droughts. Medicine is reaching the sick in Africa, where AIDS victims have been previously denied all medical treatment.

“Also of important note:

“Democratic Iraq has said that it will hand over control of it’s entire military, to the United Earth Defense, if the Republic of Iran will do the same. Iran says it will put the decision to a vote, in its next Senate meeting.

“As you know; Iraq has recently been a big supporter of Israel’s defiance against the disarmament resolution, spearheaded by France. The sudden changes in power and weapons, across the Middle East, have shaken the neighboring powers.

“The result has been, the Middle East Treaty Organization’s acceptance of Israel’s application to join the treaty. It hopes that doing this, will gain them favor with the west. It also sees its region as a prime candidate, to control the vote for one of the Seven Presidents of Earth. It is expected to offer membership to the last holdouts in the region: Tajikistan, and Afghanistan.

“The combined forces have also moved into Tasmania, to help secure that island. It has been fighting a war for independence for several years, now. Once the island is under control, an election will be held to decide secession from Australia, or reuniting. The conflict there began with the assassination of the elected native governor, and has never been put to a vote by the citizens.

“Finally; the President has announced that seven people will be receiving the Medal of Honor, for their work in destroying the invading alien spaceships. The names of the recipients will be listed, later today. Two other names will be released at that time, as candidates for the Medal of Freedom, for their work in creating the Vortex technology.

“One of the recipients will receive both medals, concurrently. This is a first for these two medals.”

“The Secretary of State will give a further briefing, later today, describing how the United Earth Defense will operate. The timeline for the election of all the officials, also will be announced.

“One last note, though. Japan has offered the use of the Tokyo Stadium, for the first meeting of the Senate of Earth. It has not yet been accepted, but is a likely location for the 6300 odd members of the Senate.”

With breakfast here, I flipped the TV off. Sandy reached over, and turned it right back on.

“Ms. Hoover, your question?”

“Does the United States expect cooperation from the rest of the world, in creating this new, more powerful extension of the UN?”

“Despite the fact that the President released the news to the world; the idea did not come from her, or from the United States. The UN Security Council conceived it, after the President briefed them personally. I believe that both the Canadian and the German Ambassadors spearheaded the effort.

“The UN Security Council voted to implement it unanimously, and are now waiting on the General Assembly to approve the charter.”

“What happens then?” a reporter asked.

“That will be discussed later today, by the Secretary of State.”

“Where are the arrested terrorists, and their leaders, being held?”

“My information is that the Swiss government has taken them in, and is holding them in prison. They will be tried by the World Court (in Geneva) when it reconvenes, late this fall,” she explained.

“What happened to that attempted bombing in Africa? The one where CNN got footage of the Vortex being used.”

“The Vortex was used to send the suicide bombers, and their vehicle, straight into outer space,” she told them, smirking at their fate.

“Where in space?” the reporter badgered.

“I was not given that information,” she told him.

The questions began now to pepper her now, from all sides. She answered each one calmly.

“What is the range of the Vortex?”

“So far; it has been successfully used by NASA, to place an experimental telescope on the far side of the moon, as well as to remove several old satellites from orbit. There is no point here on earth, or hidden deep inside the earth, that cannot be reached by Vortex.”

“How many Vortex’s are there. It seems that the Army has one. And NASA seems to have one as well. Or, are they sharing.”

“There are several. And more can be made, as necessary. NASA does have control over one Vortex.”

“Where are they stored when not in use, and how are they controlled?”

“I don’t have that information. But I believe the President’s Science Director plans a press conference, to explain how they work, tomorrow. This will be after meeting with the scientist, who invented the technology.”

That came as a surprise to me, I guess I could expect a visitor soon. I tried to picture who it was, but the face was a blank. I nudged Sandy, and turned off the TV.

“Sweetheart, that means we’ll have company. We need to get up, and get the house cleaned up.”

“Don’t worry about it. I told our security guards to get a house cleaning crew in here, and to prepare for company. I expected the visitors, love.”

“How? Your female intuition?” I asked her.

“No. I called the base yesterday before you were released, and told them that you had to have 2 more days of bed rest. If anybody needed to see you, they could make an appointment with me. Yesterday afternoon, I received several emails requesting your time. I approved three of them. One is for late this afternoon, the other two are for tomorrow evening.”

“So your handling my appointment calendar now, are you?” I asked her, feeling rather cross.

“While you’re not a peak efficiency, I will handle a few of the more mundane tasks in your life, my love. If you find it’s too much, you can hire a personal assistant. I’m not doing this after you are all better, either so don’t get to thinking that.”

I still wasn’t too happy with the situation. But I was used to Sandy taking charge in my life, anyway. It was one of the reasons she had been my lab assistant, and junior partner, in the Vortex project for so long. Her great legs, her wonderful ass, and those magnificent breasts, made her worth keeping. Not to say that her face wasn’t great. It served as the most wonderful creamy icing on the cake.

I was pretty sure that her association with me in the Vortex project, would finally get her the doctorate that she had been after for so long. I was very sure that Sandy knew this, too.

“Ok, my sweet loving woman. I’m going to take shower, and get dressed. Then I have some phone calls I have to make. I’ve got brand new businesses to run.”


I headed off, and did exactly as I said I would. Finally getting to my office downstairs, I made a few phone calls. I started by calling the dean of the University I had been working with. After a few pleasantries, he cornered me, and forced me to admit that it was I who had created the Vortex technology.

He knew it, of course, because he had been partially aware of what I had been working on. He had wanted to know, because he had placed several large bets on the matter, with several of the other faculty of the University.

We chit chatted for only a few more moments, before he became serious.

“TJ, tell me why you really called. I don’t get calls from ‘the Einstein of my generation’, everyday.”

“Sure, George. I know you don’t like games. I need five electronic engineers, five robotics designers, fifteen draftsmen, three aeronautical designers; and five of your best, and most imaginative, theoretical physicists.”

“What do you need them for?”

“I want to put them to work. I have started a few new companies. I need guys to work with some of the technology that we stole from the alien ships, before detonating them. I need guys who are smart, and imaginative. They have to be ready to graduate; and you have to be able to let them go, right now.”

“I’ll see what I can do. Be sure to put a plug in for us, when the science journals want to interview you.”

“George, I’ll do even better. Set aside one day, two weeks from now, and email me. I’ll meet with all the journalists, there at your campus. I’ll even let you schedule it. Invite only the ones you feel are worthy.”

“You’ve got yourself a deal! I’ll round up the names, and talk to the rest of the faculty about your new employees.”

“Thanks, George,” I told him.

We said our pleasantries, and our goodbyes.

Finishing that call, I made several more. To my lawyer, and to several potential investors. I rounded up funding, and even rounded up a larger place, for my new crew to work in. After that, I logged on, and checked with my instant messenger.

I followed the instructions that I had been handed by someone from the Alpha universe, when I passed through there for just a minute, on my trip to see Sandy. It had been just a brief moment. I was told that if I ever needed help, to contact them through the instructions in the envelope.

After downloading a new Instant Messenger, and putting in the user name I had been assigned, I waited for it to connect.

I knew that the Alphan’s (as I thought of them) had access to our internet, and had been using it to further their plans. I waited patiently as my messenger connected, and pre-programmed ‘Buddy List’ popped up.

I started to click on one of the names, when a message popped up from them.

BLJKarateMan- Hi TJ, Glad you are connected.

TJGamman- Bruce? Is that you?

BLJKarateMan- Yes, the original Alpha version. What can I help you with?

TJGamman- I want to start my new company working on stasis technology, outside of local government knowledge. I’ll need transport for myself, and several new employees, to a secret laboratory and experimental construction yard. I’ll also need all the information you have so far discovered, on stasis technology, and the alien stasis manufacturing machine.

BLJKarateMan- I can do better. I have been authorized to provide all Alpha counterpart notes on Vortex travel, and technology, including the early failures.

TJGamman- Great! Vortex control has told me a little information, but has not given me all of it. How do you propose to send it to me?

BLJKarateMan- Net not secure enough for this kind of data. I will Vortex it right to you. What’s your location?

TJGamman- I’m at my home, but it’s under surveillance. I have major security, now that I’ve been declared the ‘savior of humanity on earth’.

BLJKarateMan- You have no idea, TJ. But you will, once you read your file.

TJGamman- Do you know where my original Vortex lab is?

BLJKarateMan- Of course. Do you want me to drop the Vortex entrance there, for you and your new crew?

TJGamman- That would be great, lets do it at 4pm, tomorrow. During transit, I can get the papers from you, on what we discussed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.