Time to Protect Earth - Cover

Time to Protect Earth

Copyright© 2002 by PT Brainum

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A hostile alien vessel heads for Earth. Time travel by Vortex is perfected, and our heroes fight to save Multiple Parallel Earths.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Time Travel  

The light surrounding me was simply stunning, compared to the darkness I had just left. I squinted, and fluttered; trying to adjust to the brightness of earth, as my helmet was pulled free. I could feel the pull of gravity once again, as the dark shapes of arms pulled away the straps holding me down.

“TJ, are you ok?” asked the familiar voice of my love.

“Sandy, love. I’m ok. Just a big shift, jumping from darkness to light,” I told her.

“Hold on, it won’t be a minute until you can move out of the spotlight,” she told me.

I could hear the voices of others, and the groans of my fellow passengers as they had their helmets removed. I finally shut my eyes, until I could feel that all of the many straps holding me down, had been released.

Standing and squinting, I could see the spotlight that hung from the ceiling above. I could make out a womanly figure. Sandy pushed her way through the crowds, almost leaping into my arms, and grabbed me in a bear hug.

I gasped at the strength of her embrace, and managed to feebly embrace her, in return. As she relaxed, my arms came free of her crushing hug. I squeezed her back, tightly.

Still partially blinded by the light, she led me a few feet away, past the circle of brightness cast down from overhead.

“Your out of the arrival zone now, my love,” she told me.

“Thank God for small blessings,” I told her.

“And for big ones, like coming home safe.”

“So, how long have I been gone?” I asked her, knowing I had missed some time, being trapped in the timelessness of stasis.

“Three days,” she said, smiling up at me, my arms still encircling her.

“How the hell was I gone for three days? It feels like I just left here, last night!” I exclaimed.

Glancing around, I could see many changes in this room. It had originally been our Vortex creation and transfer room. It looked nothing like the original, other than in shape and size.

“It took half a day for them to get the stasis system working, before you even left.”

“Twelve hours? My internal suit clock said twenty minutes passed in the time it took to go.”

“Actually, closer to thirteen. They thought it was very funny when you saw the clock, and complained that an hour had passed. Then you spent some time on the alien ship.”

“Six grueling hours of movement in freefall. It looks easy, but you have to use your muscles very carefully, and with extreme precision. It’s very tiring, and I’m very ready for bed.”

Guiding me through doors, and back to her room she replied, “I’ll bet you are ready for bed. My poor little TJ is all tuckered out. Being a hero is tiring, isn’t it?”

With even less mockery in her voice, she continued to explain, “Once the last section was through the Vortex, the wind picked up. That big repair bay has no mass, in stasis. It has size, but no mass means no weight. The wind grabbed it, and simply tossed it right into a power line.

“Now because it had no mass, it couldn’t cause any severe damage. But because of the wind, all the wind’s pressure was placed solidly against a few wires. The wires snapped right off, and the entire base went black, as did nearly most of Nevada.”

“So you didn’t have the power to send up the Vortex, and retrieve us. So we were sitting there in the ship, all that time?”

“Sure were. You would have been up there longer, but the President ordered that your retrieval be top priority.”

“Makes me wish I had voted for her. Still it doesn’t explain why it took so long. Emergency generators are usually automatic.”

“Electricity, and stasis fields, apparently don’t mix very well in high wind. It caused a huge surge in power, and fried almost all the electronics, including the stasis control unit. We had a back up, but it wasn’t set up to handle a transparent Vortex. That took a full day to install, and then another, to convert.”

She had talked, and guided me back to our room. The bed was there, but I noticed that the table was gone. A second dresser of drawers, and a small loveseat, had replaced it. I could see some of my clothes in the closet, as well. I thought about teasing her about moving me in while I was away, but decided I didn’t have the strength.

She shut the door, put her arms around me, and started to kiss me. I shook my head, and pushed her back, for just a moment. Her eyes tensed with concern, and worry. I smiled, turned my head; and with a forceful thrust, spit out the mouthpiece joystick. It landed with a wet plop, on the floor.

I took a quick trip through my newly freed mouth with my tongue, moistening the dry teeth, and gums. Smiling down, I drew her close, for a sweet tender kiss. She responded, and soon our mouths were nibbling at each other’s lips, and our tongues began a light duel.

We broke, and both sharply inhaled. She grinned at me, and I grinned back.

“I’m too tired for more of this, you know. I’ve been awake for far too long, even to kiss you well,” I told her.

“I know, now get in bed, and go to sleep. I’ll be right here beside you, when you wake up.”

I did as she had instructed, climbing into my side of the bed, after pulling off everything but my underwear. I pulled the cool silk sheets over me, and turned on my side. The bed bounced, as Sandy climbed in as well. She snuggled up behind, to spoon me.

In moments (as she reached over my side, and slid an arm around me), I fell asleep.


I awoke slowly. My arm was lying across the smooth silky side of Sandy’s black negligee, and I was facing her. The top of her forehead was nestled under my chin, and her face was buried in the dark curly hair of my chest. Stretching my neck backwards, I gave her forehead a soft kiss.

I began rubbing my arm along her side, and over her shapely hips, as she stirred. I continued rubbing her, and kissing her forehead. I knew that if I moved she would wake suddenly, and I didn’t want that.

Slowly, still only gently fondling the round shape of her ass and back, I continued nibbling on her forehead I kissed along her hairline, and down her face as far as I could reach, without moving. She stirred. I stopped the gentle rubbing of her silk clad body, to concentrate on the kissing.

I could feel the flutter of her breath, as she woke. The puffs of air came out in a strong sigh, as she snuggled against my chest. Feeling a soft kiss, and a flutter of eyelids; I leaned back, glad to be able to release the kink in my neck.

Looking up at me, her soft eyes smiled. I leaned over, and kissed her down the forehead again, over the bridge of her nose. Light pecks, until I reached her full inviting lips. Our kisses merged, and grew in intensity. Each growing larger than the previous one.

She pulled back, and took another big breath. “I love waking up to kisses,” she said, smiling and reaching for me, to pull us closer. I reached around her, and pulled her tightly against my body.

“Did the pillow trick work?” I asked her.

She stiffened, then relaxed as the slight tremors of a laugh start deep within her body, and sweetly rumble outward. Without looking she replied.

“What pillow trick?”

“The same one my mom tried, when she wanted to have another child. A pillow under the hips to keep the cum in longer. Gives the sperm a better chance, and gravity helps pull them in the right direction.

“You didn’t answer though, my love. Did it work?” I asked, again.

I could feel her head nod, as she pressed against my chest and licked a nipple. I could only immediately respond with a quick drawn breath of air, and a tight squeeze around her body.

“My love. Oh, my sweet, sweet, love. When did you find out you were pregnant?” I asked her excitedly.

“The base doctor gave me a urine test, last night. I got its results, just before you got back,” she told me, her voice still unsure of how I felt.

I could feel the tension in her voice, and didn’t have the heart to let her wonder any longer.

“That’s wonderful! But, why didn’t you tell me sooner? Why did you wait?”

“Last night you looked so pitiful ... You were so exhausted, and so tired. I knew that if I told you, that you probably wouldn’t even understand. I was also afraid that you might be too excited to sleep.”

“I understand, thanks for telling me so quickly. It took me a few hours to figure out what you were doing. I had some time alone on the ship, where it was very quiet, and I was just acting as a relay. When I finally figured it out, it was like an epiphany.”

“I was planning on telling you, tonight. I made reservations for us at a restaurant, and had everything planned.”

“What restaurant?” I asked her, curiously.

“Stuart Anderson’s. I knew you liked that place; with the cozy interior, and all the tall padded booths to muffle the noise.”

“What is today, the fifth?” she nodded, and I continued, “Beginning tonight, and for the next three days, the entire base is in lockdown. We can’t leave.”

“I know, I figured we would stay at a hotel during lockdown. I figured we could use a vacation. We’ve been working on this project for so long.”

“Won’t work. How about I call them up, and have somebody deliver to us? We can meet it at the gate, if we get it delivered.”

“Sounds fine, my lover. Now get over here, and give my baby a sibling,” she said throatily, holding back her giggle.

“Sorry love, gotta pee,” I told her, gently unwrapping her arms from around me. I walked into the bathroom, lifted the lid, and let the bright yellow morning shoot forth.

A moment later I heard her feet padding on the floor, behind me. Her arms reached around, slipped in beside my underwear, and took hold of my squirting penis. Her head stretched to one side, to watch, as she carefully splashed the toilet.

My stream slowed, and she reacted quickly, making sure it remained in the bowl. It stopped, and she continued holding me.

“Don’t shake, yet,” I told her, flexing my muscles, and sending several small squirts firing into the bowl. She giggled as she felt the flesh surge and contract, in her hand.

“Ok, shake,” I told her.

Her response was overly enthusiastic, and I had to admonish her. “Gently sweetheart. This is just to free any drops left behind, not to clean it.”

“Ok,” she replied, slowing it to a gentle shake, and reaching for the toilet paper. She still refused to let go, and the continued warmth of her hand wrapped around my dick, started me hardening again.

She slowly wiped the soft toilet tissue over the head, picking up the last of the stray drips of urine. The sensation was delicate, and very pleasing. The heat of her hand, and the gentle rubbing of my dick head, now had me enlarging at a faster rate.

“You’ll have me hard in no time,” I told her.

“You’ll have to be clean, before anything happens. I may be able to take the taste of dick, but that doesn’t mean I can handle the taste of piss.”

The thought made me twitch into a full, and complete, erection. She tugged me toward the shower, turning it on, and adjusting it to ‘hot’. Still not releasing me, but continuing to squeeze me, she pulled my underwear all the way down with her free hand.

Then she pulled her top over her head, freeing her beautiful breasts. This left the top around the arm that was firmly attached to my excited dick. With a quick switch, she moved her hold from one hand to the other, freeing the black silk negligee.

Her now free hand, slid her underwear off. She opened up the shower door, and tested the water. Satisfied it was getting hot, she turned the knob to a more comfortable level. She stepped in, pulling me by my stiffened rod, into the shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.