Royally Never After - Cover

Royally Never After

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 7

In the morning, I woke on time and took a quick, cool shower. I dressed and was ready on time with a carry cup for my coffee and the small rolling case with my clothes.

Promptly at six thirty, the limo pulled up before my condo. I walked out with my wallet purse that I had been carrying along with my small case and my go-cup for coffee.

The driver loaded my case in the back while I got in the backseat area to find the others as I had expected. I was the only one with coffee. There were sausage biscuits on a platter for anyone. I reached over and grabbed two to start. There were small paper plates and I used one. I saw squeeze bottles for mustard and other things. I used the mustard. I didn’t really care what the other bottles might contain.

I stopped for an instant and offered a quick, silent prayer for a safe trip and the food. I started to eat and sip my coffee. I nodded at the other three.

Roger said, “Good morning, Jar.” He paused. “If I may ask, what were you doing just before you ate and after nodding to us?”

“I prayed for a safe trip and to bless the food.”

“I hadn’t noticed you doing that before.”

“I don’t make a production of it but have blessed each meal.”

“Anna and I don’t go to church other than state events when it’s expected. I never heard of praying before meals.”

I looked at Mason. He said, “Jar, we aren’t a religious family. My parents never went nor made suggestions that we go to church. They raised me to be mannerly and care about people but never mentioned a belief in God.” Anna was quiet though seemed to identify with her brother and Mason.

I said, “That’s unfortunate to me. Without a belief in God, what is the reason to be kind to people unless you want something from them?”

It was quiet for a long moment. Mason said, “I was always taught that being kind to people was the proper way to act in civilized society.”

I grinned fiendishly. “Why?” Then, I added, “Do you usually do things without reason?”

Roger said, “Anna and I were taught it was our duty to act appropriately at all times.”

I responded, “Obviously, you don’t practice that unless forced in some manner.”

“Anyway, guys, I go to church most Sundays and study the Bible to act in ways that are approved of God. I don’t always succeed but I do try.”

Roger said, “You will be in church Sunday morning. Would you permit me to go with you?”

“I will but our church has no royalty nor any provisions for royalty. I will pick you up in my car at nine twenty Sunday morning if you’re serious.”

“I am quite serious, Miss Roberts.”

I looked up and smiled, “Very well, Prince Roger.”

We arrived at the local airport and got out of the limo. I snared three more sausage biscuits smearing them with mustard before we got out. I carried the small plate and my cup in one hand while pulling my small case with the other. We all got on the plane and fastened our belts. The plane took off moments later.

By business jet, it was a short flight with the jet landing at the Brunswick airport. While Jekyll had an airport, I was told the runway wasn’t long enough for the jet to take off. We landed and taxied to the general aviation section. A limo was waiting for us and took us to Jekyll Island. It pulled in at the hotel where we had rooms for the day. We dropped our cases at our rooms. We went back to the limo and were taken on a tour. Both Anna and Roger marveled at the buildings and history.

We did make it back to the hotel for a light lunch. After that, we went to our rooms to change into our suits. Anna and I went into one we shared. She said, “What are you going to wear, Jar?”

I smiled, “I brought two with me. One is a standard bikini and the other is a thong-type string bikini.”

Anna grinned, “Roger only has a speedo. I’m not sure about Mason. I only have one suit and it came from Europe and is a thong.” She grinned some more. “Why don’t you wear your thong?”

I shrugged, “Okay, that type of suit is a bit daring for the US. but it’s becoming more popular. I mostly use it for tanning but it’s comfortable.”

I pulled it out of my case, stripped, and put it on. I also had a pair of flip-flops. I grabbed a towel and said, “I’m ready.” Anna nodded, wearing her suit and water shoes. She grabbed a towel and we left for the ocean.

We got there and set our towels on the sand leaving our keycards under the towels with our shoes. We headed for the water. We were noticed. There weren’t many people out but everyone watched us carefully. We went into the water to our waists. We looked around to see Roger and Mason making their way out to us. Mason was wearing a normal pair of trunks while Roger was wearing a bright red speedo! He also caught everyone’s attention! After all, a speedo on a man is rarer than a thong on a woman! I noticed as he entered the water that he had a quite acceptable package.

I thought that my friend, Mo, or Moira, would like him. She was my second-best friend though her morals were quite different from mine. I thought it would be interesting to see his reaction to her when she put the moves on him. I had measured boyfriends based upon their ability to ignore her efforts. So far, I had never regretted losing a guy to her. I knew I could get them back if I wanted because she wouldn’t keep them. I always figured I was well shed of them when they went with her. I might get rid of the Prince with her help.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.