Royally Never After - Cover

Royally Never After

Copyright© 2019 by radio_guy

Chapter 10

In the morning, I woke early as usual and made breakfast. I had plenty of time and dressed thinking about what I put on knowing that some of it would come off in a certain order. I was wearing my thong suit under my clothing and was dressed casually for the outside. I was wearing cut-offs but they were decent along with a three-button pullover blouse. The blouse went with my suit and with my socks that showed over my sneakers.

I placed an extra set of clothes and underclothing in a small case. At the right time, I went out and tossed the case in the trunk of my car and headed for Angela and Mo’s apartment. They were roommates though had quite different lifestyles. I liked them both though spent more time with Angela who lived her life more closely to the way I lived mine.

I pulled up and they saw me and left their apartment with extra clothing rolled up in towels. I said, “Let’s go. You will see how the really rich live.” I knew this would interest Mo more than it would Angela.

We arrived and I parked where directed. My car was the oldest vehicle there except for a couple of vintage autos that were probably close to priceless.

We carried our extra clothing and were directed through the house to the pool area. Waiting for us were Mason who was holding hands with Anna. Roger was standing next to her.

I said, “Angela, Moira, please meet Mason Anderson and Princess Anna. Also, with them is Crown Prince Roger. All three stuck their hands out. We shook their hands though Mason and Anna hugged me. Roger knew better than to try.

Like me, Angela was wearing a three-button pullover shirt. Mo was wearing a blouse with front buttons that was mostly unbuttoned. She wisely didn’t make a play for Mason who was obviously paired with Anna. However, Roger had no such protection from her wiles. She leaned forward when shaking hands to show him lots of cleavage. She is bountifully blessed.

I said nothing but grinned as I saw his eyes widen. We went into the pool area and set our things down. Moments later, Roger joined us sitting on a lounger beside me. Mo had already stripped down exposing her thong which came to her courtesy of Wicked Weasel. I knew their wares but was unwilling to expose my body to that extent. I knew Mo had no such limitations. She walked to the shallow end steps and walked into the water. Her suit, what little there had been of it, vanished becoming transparent when wet. Roger’s eyes along with those of most other men were fixed on her body. Mo knew what was happening since it was purposeful.

Angela chuckled. “Jar, as you can see, Mo hasn’t changed her ways.”

‘No. I don’t know what will change her but it sure hasn’t happened yet.”

Roger quietly said, “Jar, if you wore that suit, it truly would cause a riot.”

I grinned. “Don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen.”

Angela said, “Duh! Jar, let’s go churn a few laps before the pool is crowded.”

I nodded. “Works for me.”

Roger asked, “May I join you, Jar?” I nodded. I stood and stripped off my outer clothes exposing my thong. Angela was wearing a skimpy bikini that had an abbreviated bottom. It looked great on her as did most any clothing.

“Come on, Roger. Let’s get wet.”

None of our suits vanished upon their getting wet. Angela and I got our bodies wet and then started out churning water on our first lap. Mo was being watched carefully by several guys including Roger. He didn’t swim but walked in close to her.

“Prince Roger, that’s a hot suit you’re wearing.” Mo said with a flirty sound to her voice. I didn’t hear Roger’s reply. She giggled. Mo had played first base on our college softball team where she didn’t have to cover long distances so much as react quickly. She was curvier than either Angela or myself. More naked, too. I wanted to see Roger react to her.

He did. “Miss Mo, I appreciate your suit. However, I’m with Jar.”

Mo responded. “It doesn’t look like she’s with you.”

He blushed. “That’s true. I’ve been working hard to have her think better of me than she has. I’m not going to mess that up paying attention to her friend.”

He surface-dived and started with us on the third length of the pool. He swam well showing that he had been trained at one time. We did five laps finishing in the deep end of the pool. Angela and I swam easily to a ladder and climbed out followed by Roger.

We went to our loungers. Roger joined us. He said, “You set that up, Jar.”

I smiled. “Of course.”

“I would like to think that I passed because passing on her was right. It was also the way for me to continue to use your name.” He smiled ruefully. “I’m not too stupid.”

“I’ve never said nor thought you were, Roger. I have said that you’re an asshole.”

Angela inhaled in surprise. Roger said, “I’ve heard. As I have thought about it, I believe you were right. I also hope that I’ve learned the lesson.”

I grinned. “You still have a name and doesn’t start with an ‘A.’”

Angela was breathing again as she listened. She said, “Jar has a deserved reputation for speaking her mind.” She grinned.

Roger said, “She can also back up her words physically.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.