Kim's Wet Dream? - Cover

Kim's Wet Dream?

by DOBERMAN

Copyright© 2019 by DOBERMAN

Erotica Sex Story: Kim's Uncle takes her on her first 'night out' but she has to wait for 'desert' till they park up in a lay-by! When reaching home Kim's mom can tell she's been abused; so puts her to bed with a milky drink. and somthing to sweeten her dreams? NB:Humorious erotica.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Bestiality   .

When Mike had driven young Kim home from the Piano Bar Club, he’d broken the journey by pulling into a darkened lay-by and cut the engine.

Kim was slumped vulnerably in the seat beside him; her slim exposed thighs glistening. Mike’s engorged cock throbbed.

She sure looked luscious but she was pure jail-bait. He’d have to wait some to fully fuck his sister’s daughter; for now though he’d just get her warmed up with a little in-car action.

Mike had taken Kim to his club to celebrate her exam results; a suggestion made by his sister Kate, who being a single Mum on a budget, had got Kim a training-bra with matching pants; a gift that she felt would please them both.

It was a thrill for Kim; getting dressed all fine and taken out to a late night venue for the first time with a man.

But Kate suspected her daughter was at risk being out alone with Mike. She’d recognised the pubescent vibes Kim now gave off; with Mike barely holding temptation at bay.

Kate watched them set of in the car for their evening out together before snuggling onto the sofa with Tag; her reliably randy dog. She’d contemplate having her brother by the balls if things went the way she imagined.

Kate’s suspicions were correct, for Mike had his heart set on Kim sucking him off before the night was done.

Kim had been cock-teasing him ragged these past weeks and he was at the end of his tether.

All through the meal he’d eyed her tempting mouth, imagining it was his cock she was chewing on. He felt she owed him that much.

He’d kept the evening sober; not wanting her dopey and unresponsive later; able to appreciate his pride and joy; that he’d tirelessly masturbated into it’s prime condition over the years.

The young bimbo had to learn the basics; that she can’t flash her fanny around him without giving some head before long.

Mike unbuckled his trousers and lowered the zip. “Hey Kimmy ... feast your eyes on this sweetheart.”

What took place then is to disgusting to describe; but suffice to say Kimmy endured a degrading sexual experience at the hands of Mike. Far from any attempt at the love-making she’d expected, Mike had acted with pure animal lust, while indulging in foul dirty-talk; hinting at his sister Kate’s lurid sexual practices...

Upon hearing Mike’s car return onto the drive, Kate went outside to meet them and Mike led Kim up to her. He grinned, “Well we’re home! All high, dry and happy!”

With an effort Kim also grinned but failed to hide the guilt and shame in her eyes. She could no longer think of herself as a decent girl; not a proper virgin in the normal sense.

Kate understood and put an arm around Kim, and with a wink invited Mike to stay for a nightcap; coffee and liqueurs to round off his pleasures with Kim?

Mike thanked his sister but said he wouldn’t stay, as he had an early business meeting; so with a knowing wink left Kim in Kate’s hands.

Kate had led Kim indoors and set about making her a milky bedtime drink while the girl set about taking a shower.

Kate glimpsed Kim naked and seeing Mike’s love-bites on her creamy torso, smirked. It confirmed what the pair had been up to. Kate then popped a sort of tranquilliser into the girls milky drink...

After a gentle towelling and talcum powdering, Kim slipped into her baby-doll nightie; yawned and climbed into bed.

In no time at all she was slumbering; although not peacefully; for the disturbing evening with her Uncle began to swirl erotically in her dream.

She was in a strange room without windows and a piano was playing a sweet melody. Kim found she was still in her nightie and her hair hung loosely; but she heard a dog panting?

It was Tag, close behind her; she turned and their eyes met. Beneath his solid brown body, between his hind-legs, his cock throbbed menacingly. It was obvious what the dog was after.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.