No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s - Cover

No Contest Book 1 Learning the Rules: the Early 80s

Copyright© 2018 by Maxicue

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Brilliant best friends compete over women and fame. Competition can be brutal to friendship. The first of three books. A decade separates each book.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   MaleDom   Polygamy/Polyamory  

By the time Joe flew out of New York, he still didn’t understand his relationship with Moe. She had broken up with him twice, and yet they bounced back together as if strung by rubber bands, their impacts that much stronger, at least in the bedroom. The ecstatic afternoon in her borrowed apartment after the first break. The night of pleasure he brought her after the second. A night he thought he’d shared a literal and figurative climax for them as lovers, following relentless fucking, in which he achieved sort of mental climaxes with several actual ones of hers before he finally exploded inside her simultaneous with her most intense orgasm. The closest he’d come (or cum) to the little death. And her two. Each pronouncing a breathless “Wow” the moment before they actually did become unconscious.

So when she invited him to her father’s place again, the room where she grew up, after their evening at the Mudd Clubb watching the extraordinary duel of utterly improvisational guitars, two masters, Derek Bailey, perhaps the inventor of this most unmelodic yet completely moving, at least to Joe, way of creating music, and his greatest, or at least his most famous disciple, Fred Frith, it definitely surprised Joe. Not only did he think their last fuck had been a goodbye fuck, but he figured she had to be exhausted. He had been able to have a long nap. She had gone to work with little sleep.

When he pointed that out, she chuckled. “I left a little early and napped until our date,” she told him. They had planned for him to meet her only an hour before the show at her borrowed apartment. She made him wait on the street instead of coming up, and she seemed to take longer than expected. She appeared a little spacey when she did come down. He could hardly tell if she’d just thrown something on, because she wasn’t into primping or getting her hair and make-up just right. A quick brushing of her thick black dyed hair and no make-up. That morning, along with a respectable dress, though vintage and black it had no loose threads or tatters, she wore some make up for her job and probably did when she played with FOP, something dark and Gothish. But with him or for him, she never did. He didn’t think she needed any.

“So you rested up,” he said.

“How else would we get Dad’s car that fucking early in the morning?”

“I just thought...”

“You don’t want to come home with me?”

“What kind of crazy question is that?”

They made out in the back seat of the cab. Just kisses and touches. Clothed. The way the older Hispanic cab driver kept checking them out in his rearview mirror, he either hoped for some bare breasts or worried their juices would stain the seat. Any dampness, which became more plentiful as Joe rubbed her pussy, remained within her panties, his hand hidden beneath the skirt of her dress, while hers only had the back seat to hide her more and more aggressive rubs of his erect cock constrained by the tight crotch of his khakis.

Genitals, still contained by clothes, rubbed together as they took the elevator, the ever intensifying kissing of the cab ride reaching a peak after the brief delay. He didn’t see her father, perhaps not noticing him with his single focus, as they rushed to her room. Panties removed. Pants and underpants pushed down. Fucking fast and hard, with him angling things a little to keep going too deep. She came a couple minutes later. Arching. Moaning. Beautifully ecstatic.

“Did you cum?” she murmured after her buzzing interior surrounding his stilled cock began to subside.

“Not yet.”

“Show me.”

He pulled out and kneewalked over her, straddling her chest. She pulled her dress down, revealing her black bra. Old fashioned and not all that supportive, as if she needed it. She moved the cups off. He lowered his cock. Used those newly exposed breasts. Her tongue came out. Her neck bent. He brought her his glans to suck, while continuing to pull and push her breasts against the shaft. Finally he felt his release.

“Moira!” he warned her, thrusting his glans deeper into her mouth. He saw a subtle twinkle in her eyes, and despite the full mouth, corners edging towards a smile.

So he guessed he gave her what she wanted. And she moved a little back. Her tongue held his glans. He saw the spurts flood her mouth. Some she swallowed, her mouth closing a little and her tongue moving in. Stroking the sensitive underside. Beckoning more. Some came out over her chin. His wanton woman.

“Fuck,” he moaned at the display.

When his hardness retreated and it slipped past her chin, she chuckled. “Let me up, Joe. Let me clean up your mess. We’re not done yet. Get naked.” She removed her dress and bra, letting them fall to the floor, and sashayed into the bathroom.

Shoes and socks. Pants finally removed. Shirt. He lay back on her childhood bed and waited.

She came in low, like a great stalking cat, climbing up the end of the bed. Cheeks, the neck, then breasts caressing the inner part of his feet and legs and thighs. Knees feeling taut nipples. Her mouth catching his expanding cock and sucking, or rubbing it against her cheek. Just long enough for it to fill with blood, a heartbeat at a time, and then moving on. His abdomen. His chest, nipples against nipples when they reached them, after her tongue crossed them.

Reaching down, she drew his glans to her moist center and pressed back, bringing him inside her slippery heat. As he became fully erect, he brought his knees up to keep her from letting him sink too deep inside her as she rode him gently and carefully, continually shifting, finding new ways of contact between cock and cunt.

He enjoyed watching her breasts bounce. She actually knocked his hands away, so nothing interfered. The visual and the feel of his cock sliding in and out of her variously tight pussy. That’s it. As if she studied him with her body, and succeeded it with her eyes. Taking note of everything, beginning and ending with his cock disappearing and reappearing from inside of her. Various parts of his torso, various parts of his face, the eyes attracting the most interest, continuing returning to them, just as, in the bigger picture of her (and his) scanning returning to their center where they were bound together.

Cowgirl became the central feature of the night. Long and silent, with neither one of them cumming. Finally, she leaned forward over him, bringing him a nipple to nip at with his lips and lap at with his tongue. Her stretch released his cock from inside. She opened a drawer in her bedside table. Handed him what she retrieved. Her weird rabbit vibrator. A squeeze bottle of KY. Her hand went back behind her to return his cock inside her.

“I want you to slick up my vibrator,” she told him as she rose and fell on his cock slowly. “And then I want you to slick up my asshole. And then you’re cock.”

Once he coated the odd device, she took it from him, turning it on and pressing it against her clit. And moaned. Her movement ended as he lifted himself to sitting and reached around to coat her rectum with one finger and then two. The buzzing continued, along with her moans, until she moved off him, lay on her back with her legs lifted high, framing her torso, and handed him the vibrator.

“Fuck my ass. Fuck my cunt with the vibrator. Make me cum.”

After adding a coating of lubricant to his already damp cock while pushing in the vibrator and resting the extension against her clit, he placed his glans at her smallest hole, slightly opened by his two fingers, and pressed it, popping through her sphincter, greatly expanding the hole.

“Keep going,” she moaned.

Her sphincter kept fluttering around his cock as he gradually went deeper. It would tighten enough for him to worry, only to loosen almost immediately. So he inched in, the vibrator rocking, shallowly fucking her while the jutting appendage slid up and down on her clit.

She had propped her head with a couple pillows watching him. Her fingers worked both of her nipples, rubbing, pulling, twisting. By the time his shaft disappeared completely inside her, an intense orgasm took over her. “Keep going,” she managed to say. At first he couldn’t move, because the fluttering sphincter tightened. He also eased the vibrator off her clit, angling it to shove it into her pussy deeper. But when the sphincter allowed, and at her insistence, he began sawing his entire cock inside her, and returned the phalange to her clit.

Three times he held for her powerful orgasms. Each time afterwards he became more aggressive in his fucking. Until he let go any resistance and fucked her hard, giving over to his need for more friction to reach orgasm. It became all about his need. To the point that he brought no more attention to the vibrator.

“Yes!” she growled. “Fuck me you fucker!” and took the vibrator from him. Giving her what she wanted with it. Pulling one nipple and the other with her free hand.

His thrusts became short and quick deep inside her until his orgasm overwhelmed him. Hers did too. To the point that the sphincter squeeze made the flow of semen difficult. But the ejaculating jolts somehow managed to send his cum through, and the resistance against them made it all the more intense.

All kinds of movements happened for both of them as he pressed his groin against her ass. Shivers. Shakes. Undulations. And sounds. Mostly growls. From both of them.

When they finally eased back, and he let his still stiff but softening erection slip out, she sighed.

“Meet me in the bathroom in ten minutes,” she murmured. “I want to share a bath with you.”

“Sounds great,” he smiled.

She smiled back and slipped out from underneath him, heading quickly into the bathroom.

Ten minutes later, he heard his name. There lay his beautiful lover, nipples resting at water level lapped by waves with any movement. He could see all of her. “No suds, but bath salts,” she said.

He crawled in, braving the spout behind his back. She moved to him and enveloped him between her thighs. They kissed.

“You okay?” he asked at its ending.

“That’s what the bath salts are for,” she chuckled. She soaped up a hand towel and reached below and took hold of his dirtied penis, close to her pussy but not quite touching, and cleaned it.

“You know what I mean,” he said.

“Actually I don’t,” she smiled. “Looking forward to getting home?”

“Not really.”

“I suppose you’ll be busy. Getting your play back together for Chicago. Eddie’s album coming out.”

“I don’t want to go.”

“New York has its charms,” she smiled, releasing his penis. Setting the towel aside on the edge of the tub.

“I mean from right here,” he responded.

“Oh well. We’ll turn into a couple of prunes eventually,” she chuckled.

“Any more plans for the night?”

“Cuddling?”

“Sounds good. I’m going to miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. So what plans have you decided about college?”

“I think you’re right. I’m going to take a year off and try to get into Columbia or somewhere here.”

“Grinnell’s seems like a great school.”

“It is, actually,” he said, surprised by her words.

“It’s isolated. You could really concentrate. Not so many distractions.”

“I’m not sure I’m ready for isolation again. I grew up isolated, remember?”

“New York can be a major distraction. Especially if you stay involved in the club scene and the bar scene. The rock scene.”

“You mean the drug scene.”

“I suppose I do.”

“Maybe in a year I’ll have figured out how distracting it can be.”

“And how boring. Imagine a life purely designed to get the next high. Like working nine to five and having nothing else but getting your paycheck.”

“Yeah,” he said. “But New York also has so many other wonderful distractions. I mean, when you showed me the city, no matter how diverse and interesting the things we saw, we barely scratched the surface of what to see.”

“But anyplace can have lots of things to experience.”

“Really?”

“Sure. Some beautiful spot to witness the beauty of nature. Places to sit and contemplate. Or surprising architecture. Or people. People can surprise you once you get to know them. Some hick you might meet may have had the most extraordinary life. Someone you first thought must be dull and simple can end up inspiring you.”

“Or someone you expect to be exciting and interesting ends up disappointing you.”

“Joe?”

“What? You talked about surprising people. I’m just giving you the other side of the coin.”

“Okay. I guess what I’m saying is only boring people get bored. There’s enough out there and in here,” she pointed at her temple, “to never be bored no matter where you are.”

“I’ll be too busy to get bored.”

“Planning on a busy year off?”

“With trying to make Eddie a star and working on my own writing, yeah.”

“Isn’t making Eddie a star Joanne’s job?”

“Cheryl said I’m more invested in it. Being best friends all our lives. Starting the band with just the two of us.”

“I’m glad you have Cheryl.”

“That’s a weird thing to say.”

“Why?”

“We’re in the tub naked after making love?”

“Was that what that was?”

“Moira?”

She chuckled. “We’ll make love later.”

“Cuddling?”

“Exactly.”

And that’s exactly what they did. For some reason he didn’t get all that hard in the bath. But after drying and getting into bed and him spooning behind her, he did get hard. Maybe feeling her incredible ass press against him and his growing cock finding its place between those cheeks made him fully hard.

He reached around her. Found her wet. Found her clit while simultaneously leading his cock inside her.

They fucked gently in that slightly awkward position. She managed to twist her head back so they could kiss. “I love you,” she said between kisses.

“I love you,” he returned without obligation.

And so it continued. And built. His hand busy thrilling her. Rubbing her clit. Fondling a nipple, with her working her other one. Her other hand low, beside his, feeling his shaft go in and out of her.

When they needed it to be more, they shifted. Doggy style. But she managed to lift up, so that he embraced her from the back and they could still kiss. Tongues stretched to meet and play outside mouths.

And it continued to build, until her head remained low and he powered into her, marveling at the ripple of her ass with each impact of his pelvis. Still strumming her clit and pulling on a dangling nipple.

“Joe!” she growled, succumbing to what appeared to be a powerful orgasm.

His name. Her lips. It lit him up. Holding her by both breasts, he powered quick hard strokes into her.

“Ow,” she exclaimed.

“Fuck,” he muttered, pulling back from his rude impact. Too late to stop the orgasm that had slowly overwhelmed him. His favorite kind. It felt intense. But it hurt her.

“I’m sorry,” he managed to say mid climax.

“S’okay,” she forgave, though she pulled away, and the last of his spurts reached only the bed.

“You okay?” he asked as he collapsed behind her.

“Yeah. Maybe we should sleep just a little.”

“Good idea.”

They shared a chuckle.

The morning was anything but loving. They woke up later than they should. While she hurried her shower to ready herself for work after dropping him off, he called the hotel. The room number triggered the response from the woman who answered.

“Joe?”

“Oh, hi Laura.”

“You’re heading out.”

“Yeah.”

“You’re not here.”

“At my ... girlfriend’s.”

“Moira?”

“Yeah.”

“Saying goodbye?”

“Yeah.”

“Lucky girl.”

“Thanks. Uh...”

“I loved the play.”

“I’m glad.”

“I did have a couple suggestions.”

“Uhm, I’m sorry Laura, but I’m kind of in a hurry. I’m worried my friends might leave without me.”

“They wouldn’t.”

“Probably not, but I’m sure they’re worried.”

“Yeah.”

“Look, I guess I could call you.”

“Or I could call you. Your number’s probably on the registration.”

“Joanne’s.”

“What?”

“Use Joanne’s number. It’s the same as mine.”

She chuckled. “Why am I not surprised? I’ll put you through.”

“Thanks.”

“Stop by anytime when you’re in town.”

“I will.”

“Promise?”

“Promise.”

“I’ll put you through.”

“Thanks.”

And she finally did.

“Joe?” said Joanne.

“I have a car. We should be fine.”

She laughed. “We have two hours. I’m not worried.”

“I guess I get anxious,” he admitted. “Can you pack my stuff?”

“Okay. A change of clothes?”

“I suppose I should shower and change, just so as not to offend whoever sits with me.”

“I imagine neither Cheryl nor Eddie will care.”

“Still ... Can you call down?”

“Of course.”

“Cheryl?”

“With Eddie.”

“And Rachel.”

“Of course.”

“What’s with this ‘of course’?” Joe asked.

“Nigel says you need to figure it out,” she replied. “With me and Cheryl.”

“Moira...”

“Figure it out.”

“Not much choice. She lives here.”

“Make it your choice.”

“She’s not Rachel,” Joe reminded her.

“Both seem to get what they want from their man despite the cost.”

“You’re not being fair.”

“How so?”

“I...”

“You came here for her. Not for Eddie, even if you said it was to me. How did that work out?”

“I’m...”

“Don’t say it. I came here for you. How did that work out?”

“You brought work for me,” he chuckled.

“Of course I did. I’m busy, and you told me to come here. I still have responsibilities.”

“And we took care of it.”

“I’ll give you that. Though I don’t see it as your first choice.”

“Joanne.”

“My flight is later. Me and Nigel are getting her packed. I’m getting her a U-Haul which she said should be on your way to the airport. I just wish I could drive with her.”

He thought for a second. “What can I do to make that happen?”

“I’ll give you the keys to my car. I have the reminder slip where it’s located at the airport. Go pick up the kids from Constance. I’ll give you the stuff you should give to Jonathon. Then I have a meeting at Red Eye tomorrow. About the funding grant for their new space.”

“I remember.”

“You can bring it to them and discuss their concerns.”

“I can do that.”

“I know you can. Could you meet Mimi at the capitol on Friday? We usually meet before lunch and have lunch together.”

“I know,” he replied. Mimi was head of the state arts board. She often steered Joanne to promising concerns with weakly done proposals. He’d never met her, not any of Joanne’s colleagues really except Jonathon. Joe was definitely behind the scenes. Being young and her lover made that necessary. He could say she was ashamed of him, but it just made sense. Her stature as a bright, strong, independent woman, not a façade despite her submissiveness with him, needed to be sustained. That would change.

“You sure?” he asked her.

“Just be the confident man I know you can be. Maybe have Jonathon bring you to his favorite haberdasher.”

“I have a suit.”

“You need to not look like a high schooler playing dress up.”

He decided not to object. “Okay. Boss.”

Even though she had been throughout the summer, where he catered to her needs both as assistant and as babysitter, they ignored that. She treated him as an equal or he dominated her.

“You gave me Nigel,” she reminded him.

“I did.”

“But ... I still need you.”

“Joanne?”

“Yes Joe.”

“Pack my stuff and make sure Eddie’s up and ready by the time I get there.”

“Yes Joe.”

He could hear the smile.

The conversation lasted longer than he thought it would. Moe had finished her ablutions and was making coffee, juice and toasted bagels. They ate and drank quickly and headed out. No kisses. Mostly silent.

At Joanne’s hotel room, Cheryl surprised him. “We both need a shower,” she said.

“Not a good night?” he asked her.

“Rachel’s a cunt,” she said, dropping her robe and heading into the bathroom.

He quickly stripped and followed her, telling Joanne, “Put my dirty clothes in my bag.”

“Yes Joe.”

“I should have told Moira to fuck off,” he said as they washed each other’s body.

“I understood, Joe. There’s still that connection.”

“I don’t know if there is.”

“Probably best. But it didn’t surprise me.”

“You ended up with Eddie and Rachel.”

“I started with them, actually. I figured Joanne and Nigella would be here for you if you decided not to fuck your ex-soulmate. We spent the night at Danceteria getting pretty fucked up. I only had a couple lines. I believe Eddie and Rachel had a few more. I got Rachel off with my tongue, then they pretty much ignored me. Though Eddie was fast, and they pretty much passed out afterwards. I would like to have snuck up here, maybe to see if you were there or to just be somewhere else, but it was late and I didn’t have the key, so as soon as Joanne called down, I grabbed my stuff and got the hell out.”

“Cheryl?”

“Just kiss me Joe.”

She clung to him when they kissed. They didn’t have time for anything further, even if having her luscious body against him got him hard.

“Maybe we can try the mile high club,” she giggled, batting at his erection when their embrace ended. Her giggle brought him relief.

Happily surprised by Eddie meeting them in the lobby with bags and his new ukulele, looking hungover and sleep deprived, Joe asked about Rachel.

“She’s got a later flight,” Eddie told Joe. “Wanted to sleep in. Told me she expected me to wait for her at the airport for her arrival. She’s got a car,” he shrugged.

“Bitch,” Joe thought.

“I can take your guitar,” said Joanne. “Me and Nigel are renting a U-Haul and driving home.”

“It’s a ukulele, and it sounds like fun.”

“You’re not invited,” said Nigella.

“Even if it meant not playing in the band?”

“You need me,” she said.

“True,” he laughed.

Joe said goodbye to Laura. She handed him her number. “I’ll call,” he promised.

“If you don’t, I will,” she smirked.

They loaded everything in the Cadillac. Moe had waited patiently for them. She drove to the airport. Nigella and Joanne accompanied them there. The U-Haul place would wait until after, it being too early before. And Joanne could see about getting credit for her flight home, which she got. Again Moe waited patiently for them. Their goodbye had been quick. A hurried kiss and hug. His with Joanne had been much longer, even if they would see each other in a couple days or so.

Sitting by Cheryl, her in the middle seat with Eddie at the window, she remarked, “Not a very tearful goodbye.”

“Yeah,” he said. “I think we had our goodbyes a couple nights ago. Last night was weird. Like a last chance to fuck me and nothing else.”

“So how was the show?” she asked, completely changing gears.

“Great. Mary was there.”

“Not surprising.”

“I suppose not. It really was an event for improvisational music what with Derek Bailey there.”

“If you say so.”

He laughed. “Not your thing?”

“I guess I’m a rock and roll girl,” she shrugged.

“You remember Craig? The tech guy at Stony Brook?”

“Sure.”

“He’s got a thing for Mary. Mary ... I don’t know if she knew and avoided it or had no clue. I think she might now.”

“Lovey-dovey?”

“They sat very close by the end,” he shrugged.

“No kisses?”

“Not that I know of, but they did hold hands by the end.”

“Good for her.”

“Good for him,” he chuckled. “He’s definitely the shy type.”

“You think Eddie was the catalyst.”

“Maybe for both of them.”

“Rachel’s a cunt.”

“Yes she is.”

“Mary’s sweet.”

“Yes she is.”

Changing things up again, Cheryl asked, “So how are you feeling about Joanne and Nige?”

“I gave her to her,” he chuckled.

“Maybe not expecting how strong it is.”

“I’m okay with it. I’m not the jealous type.”

“I suppose not. You have a slut for a girlfriend.”

He took her hand. “In the end, Firecracker, you’re my slut.”

“Am I?”

“Yes.” He removed her glasses that somehow subdued her beauty and cuteness and gazed at her a moment before kissing her.

“You prefer me blind?” she quipped afterwards.

“I prefer you exactly as you are,” he replied.

“Me too,” she smiled, pulling him down for another kiss before putting her glasses back on. “It’s good that I’m easy.”

“What do you mean?”

“Not putting expectations on you. You dominating Joanne and kissing Moe’s overly moral ass. So Joanne still needs the real thing, not just Nige’s fake cock,” she giggled

“I suppose,” he replied seriously.

“She needs you, Joe. I can see it. Have you talked to her about our plans?”

“Not yet.”

She slugged him on his shoulder harder than expected. “Why not? She thinks you’ll be gone in less than a month.”

“I haven’t had time yet.”

“Moe.”

“Yeah.”

“I really don’t blame you. Aside from being hot with a delicious body, she’s a really cool woman despite her self-righteousness. She’s no Rachel.”

“Definitely not,” he chuckled.

“But I really think you should call Joanne sooner than later.”

“I have Nigella’s number,” he realized. “I can call her from Constance’s place.”

“Constance?” she asked.

He chuckled. “It’s not what you think. Joanne’s kids are there. Joanne’s husband lives there. When Joanne kicked him out of their place. He’s the kids’ father.”

“Sounds complicated.”

“Not really.” He told her about Jonathon and his bisexuality and about Constance and her importance in choreographing his play.

“So she has no clue about him fucking her students?” she asked.

“I don’t think he fucks them until they get older. At least I hope not. But I don’t think she wants to know. She’s pretty fragile. And he’s pretty convincing as a heterosexual.”

“But she obviously knows about his long indiscretion with Joanne.”

“True. They’re actually good friends. And Constance adores the kids. I think Constance feels like she doesn’t deserve having her all to herself. That he deserves better or something.”

“But the gay shit?”

“I don’t know. Maybe she is okay with it. But I think it’s a matter of trust.”

“That he’d prey on her innocent students.”

“Exactly. She’s very protective of them. She’s very motherly but has some sort of problem giving birth. I think she wanted to wait when she danced. And after she went crazy ... I don’t know.”

“Sounds complicated.”

“I suppose. You’ll love their mansion. It’s pretty cool.”

She sighed. “Maybe we should nap.”

They looked at Eddie, who had passed out and laughed.

“You go ahead,” he said. “I’m still not all that comfortable flying.”

“Poor boy,” she smirked, pushed her chair back and closed her eyes.

Chuckling he leaned down and grabbed Moe’s backpack at his feet and pulled out Dorothy’s latest paperback. He ended up nodding off while reading.

“Joe?” he heard within his mind.

“Hunh?” he opened his eyes.

“We’re home,” Cheryl smiled. He wiped away some spittle, embarrassed.

“Like I said, I love you the way you are,” she giggled.

He looked around. “We landed?”

“Yep.”

“Good.” Landing made him nervous, as did taking off and any bumps along the way.

Leaving Eddie behind, they finally found Joanne’s car and headed south to Constance’s remote mansion, which Cheryl commented about. “Wow. We’re in the middle of nowhere.”

“Pretty much,” he chuckled.

“It’s nice here, but the building’s pretty mundane.”

“Wait until you see inside.”

And indeed she found it impressive. While she checked out the art, he asked Constance if he could use the phone. “Joanne called,” she said. “Left her number.”

“I have it already, but thanks.”

“I hope you don’t mind, but I had your cast come here this past weekend. You’ll be going to Chicago in a week. Youngsters need their confidence. I even had Simon and his cute girlfriend here and he and Fred and I figured out how to transport the scenery. I thought we’d work on it this weekend as well.”

“Great,” he said. “Where’s the kids.”

“In the playroom with Tom,” she said, referring to her sort of butler.

“I’ll see them later.”

“We’ll have lunch when you’re done.”

“Sounds good.”

“Your girlfriend’s adorable, but she should really wear contacts.”

“I agree, but she’s pretty blind.”

“I’ll let you be.”

“Thanks.”

One of Nigella’s roommates answered and got Joanne. “Hey,” she said.

“When are you leaving?”

“Soon. We’ll drive as far as possible before getting a room and leave early tomorrow. We should be in by late tomorrow.”

“Don’t push it.”

“I still want you meeting with Mimi.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.