Gradually - Cover

Gradually

Copyright© 2018 by GentleButFirm

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sometimes it just takes a nicer person. Sweet, romantic sex scenes. Kinda. :-)

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

Despite the best of intentions, the late hour, beer, and previous activities caught up with them.

George had returned from the bathroom, having removed the sundress and her bra, and walked to the bed naked, blushing a little. Oliver, just as naked as George, had turned to see her walking towards him, and they embraced enthusiastically, he complimenting her on having gorgeous breasts, and she making the most of any skin contact.

She made him turn over though, as she said she would, so she could kiss the back of his neck. She turned the lights off, and applied her lips to his skin ... and in the midst of that they both drifted off to sleep.

When George’s eyes opened, she was in exactly the same position. Sunlight peeked in between the drapes, and she could see a whole lot better. They surely must have moved during the night, but now her breasts were pressed up against Ollie’s back, and her arm was draped over his body. The sheet had fallen to about their knees, so there wasn’t much hidden.

George noticed a couple of things immediately. Firstly, Ollie was still sound asleep. He wasn’t snoring exactly, but his breathing was such that she knew he was out to it. Secondly, his cock was fully erect, jutting out from his pubes as it had the night before, slightly curved upwards, and seeming a little larger in the morning light.

She lay there for a moment, replaying last night’s masturbation session in her head, and grinned at her own courage in asking him in the first place. She also remembered the way his hand stroked his cock with such familiarity, and the look in his eyes as he came, spraying her bed carelessly, as she directed him to. She loved that feeling of control, and the safety that came with it.

George’s head was full of ideas now. Naughty ideas, most of which she wasn’t feeling comfortable to put into action. But then she thought of something she could definitely do, and turned carefully, remembering that she’d left her knickers within reach.

She picked them up from the floor, turned back to Ollie, and wrapped them around his hard cock, carefully arranging them so the white lace wasn’t against his hot skin, and started to stroke. Slowly at first, her hand gentle on him, loving the feel, and the mixture of hard and soft. Then a little faster, her hand wrapping harder about him, her knickers slipping between them her hand and his cock.

It wasn’t long at all until Ollie started to react. His cock twitched at the soft, silky massage, and his hips started to move back and forth, encouraging her hand.

And he woke, groggy but enthusiastic, and mumbled her name, which pleased George enormously, and grew the feeling of heat between her thighs.

She spoke to him then, whispering, her mouth close to his ear. “Morning, Ollie. Umm ... I can stop if you want. I realise I didn’t get permission.”

“Don’t you fucking dare!

“That’s what I thought. Faster?”

“A little. Fuck, that’s so nice, George. Great way to wake up.”

“Hey, stop moving. Well, keep doing that, but stay where you are.”

“I wanted to kiss you.”

“Later. Let’s do this first.”

“Why have we never met before?”

“You weren’t ready.”

“Oh. Oh, Jesus! George, I’m ready now.”

“I can tell. Want to come in my panties?”

“I think I already said you have the best ideas?”

She deepened her voice a little, intentionally, and whispered in his ear: “Come for me?”

There was no more hesitation. Ollie stiffened in front of her, a groan escaped from the back of his throat, and his cock pulsed helplessly in her hand, soaking her knickers. She was surprised how much she liked that, and took a mental note to figure it out later. For now though, she just followed Ollie’s lead, stroking more slowly, and releasing the pressure. He continued to grunt in pleasure.

Eventually her hand slowed, and she could feel him softening within her grip, so she did her best to remove the knickers without either making him jump, or dripping anything on either of them.

She dropped the knickers to the floor behind herself, and Ollie turned to face her, took her face in his hands, and kissed her soundly on the lips, his tongue searching for and finding hers, and no further words were said for a while.

Eventually, Ollie’s hands started to wander, and he stroked down her back, and pushed away just a little to get access to her breasts. She liked the feel of his hands on them, and the texture of his thumbs across the tips of her hard nipples.

But when Ollie lowered his face, eager to take her nipples in his mouth, she had to stop him.

“Ollie ... it’s not...”

“It’s okay, I didn’t mean to invade anywhere.”

“No, it’s ... let me explain?”

“Feel free, but don’t feel you need to.”

“It’s just ... look, I had this thing, a while back, with a boy from across town, and ... he just ... he wasn’t what he seemed, and he dragged me in. By the time...”

“You don’t need to tell me.”

“I do. Unless you don’t want to see me again.”

“Oh, I do!”

“You do?”

“Fuck, yes!”

“Oh, good. Me too. So you need to know.”

“Okay, but just whenever you want.”

“Now.”

“Your call.”

“Damn straight!”

“Okay.” and he grinned despite himself. “You just go ahead. Bossy.”

“Oh, shit, no, not bossy. I just need to.”

“I was being silly. Go on, tell me please, if you want to.”

She kissed him quickly, and continued talking, their bodies pressed together. “He suckered me. I thought he was something, but he wasn’t that at all ... but I didn’t realise until too late.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.