It Isn't Fair - Cover

It Isn't Fair

Copyright© 2018 by George Foxx

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Alice Moody wants to take over taking care of her daddy from the moment her mom runs off. Her dad makes her wait until she is fourteen to do the most important "taking care of a husband" job. Alice thinks she has everything she ever wanted when her father marries her. Sometimes things don't work out the way you expect.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pegging   Size   Small Breasts  

Daddy took me to Tokyo one weekend, and to an OBGYN. She fitted me with a small teen size IUD. She noted that I was still a virgin, with my hymen completely intact.

I said, “This is just a precaution, because sometimes I feel my hormones trying to betray me and make me a teenage mommy. I have other plans, and I’m not ready for that, so if I have a weak moment, I want to be protected.”

The doctor asked, “Does your father approve of you putting yourself in potentially dangerous situations?”

I smiled and told the doctor, “My dad knows why I’m here today. He approves of my being responsible and protecting myself. He’d like me not to be so boy crazy, but he is also a realist. He’s known me all my life, so he knows it’s better to be prepared than to have unrealistic expectations when it comes to my judgment and self-control.”

The doctor frowned and said, “Sometimes there are actions that can bring more dishonor than even an unplanned pregnancy. While it is commendable that you are preventing pregnancy, you should try not to shame your father. After all, you would be homeless, naked, and hungry if it was not for your father.”

I tried to look chastened, and in Japanese, I said, roughly the equivalent of, “I will try not to be wild, because I never want to cause my father any shame.”

She nodded her head and told me to do my best.

When I joined daddy in the waiting room, I smiled and bowed to him. He looked puzzled, but he bowed back.

We took the train back home. I slept with my head on daddy’s shoulder for most of the trip.

When we got back to our apartment, daddy tried to explain to me why we had to wait for me to be fourteen before we did anything physical. He told me that if I talked him into anything at all, he would lose control, and then I might get hurt, so it was safer if we didn’t do anything, because once we started, he wouldn’t be able to stop.

That was the first-time daddy actually admitted he thought I was sexy. I basked in the compliment and I agreed to stop trying to tempt and tease daddy.

At the end of summer, it became easier not to tease daddy. It was COLD in the apartment, and I asked daddy to buy me some warm pajamas. To keep warm, I needed to cover up. As winter got colder and the snow got deeper, we both were wearing warm, less than sexy, pajamas.

Daddy took me for skiing lessons, and I tried to put maximum effort into all my lessons to keep me distracted. I wanted to be making love with daddy so badly, but I understood his reasoning, and while I disagreed, I was determined to show him proper respect.

The talk with the OBGYN really had an impact on me. Up until that time, I had seen teasing daddy and trying to get him to lose control as a game and a funny joke. The doctor had helped me see that I was not being respectful to my daddy by acting that way.

For my fourteenth birthday, daddy took me to Tokyo, and I got measured for a traditional kimono. It took several days to sew because it had to be done by hand. Daddy took me to see museums and educational exhibits. It was so difficult not to just grab daddy and convince him to make love to his daughter, but I knew he believed we should be married first, so I kept myself under control.

One thing that made it easier to wait was that daddy took me to get fake American IDs made. I don’t know how he found out where to get that kind of thing done, but when the artist got done, it looked like I was Miss Stephanie Stevenson, no relation to Professor Alex Moody, PhD. We even had documents showing that I was the ward of Dr. Moody, at the wish of my dear, departed parents.

When the last fitting was done and my traditional wedding kimono was finished, we watched as the shop lady carefully folded and packed the garment. She giggled as she showed me the traditional garments worn under a kimono, the nagajuba, bokashi kosh himo, han juban, date jime, eri sugata, susoyoke, and fundoshi she had included for me to wear under my kimono. She explained how to put everything on, then taught daddy dress me from naked girl to properly dressed Japanese young lady, so he could learn all the steps required to dress me.

On the way to the train station, daddy took me to a mall with western stores, gave me some money, and told me to buy whatever I wanted. Of course, I went to the lingerie stores and got the sexiest things I could find. Traditional Japanese undergarments for a woman are all about keeping her kimono clean, and not one bit about being sexy. Daddy was going to get driven crazy for at least the first three weeks of our marriage from my assortment of pretty little nothings.

We took the train home. I restrained myself and put the pretty lingerie away, climbing into bed wearing a cozy, full length nightgown. We were comfortable kissing now, and since I was fourteen, I instigated some necking and petting before we went to sleep. I didn’t tell daddy that I had stopped wearing panties under my nightgowns. I was surprised daddy couldn’t smell me because my pussy got so hot and wet, just being in the same bed with daddy.

Daddy helped me put on my kimono. I was surprised he only played with me a little as he helped me get each garment in place. One of daddy’s colleagues at the university drove us out into the countryside. It was almost spring, and the trees were starting to bud. It was still cool, but not the bitter cold of winter. He stopped at a traditional looking wooden building decorated with lots of elaborate carving. Daddy had all the paperwork, and we went inside. We were married in just a few minutes. The Japanese service doesn’t have the “You may kiss the bride.” part in it, so we had to wait until we got back home for the kissing.

It was the first day of the break between semesters, so we had a stay at home honeymoon for two weeks.

When we got home, I told daddy to take a bath, and wait for me in the bedroom. I already had my “wedding night” nightgown picked out. When daddy was finished in the bathroom, I bathed and shaved myself smooth, so that the only hair on my body was on the top of my head.

I didn’t take forever, but all the necessary preparations a woman must make did take a while. I opted for a white silk chemise that barely covered my butt in back and my pussy in front. I didn’t put on any panties. I decided daddy might just rip them off. I wanted to save the sexy, expensive panties for when I wanted to drive daddy crazy and get him wild for me. How does a fourteen-year-old virgin know things like this? How did humans figure out how to mate in the days when it was the norm for both the bride and the groom to come to their marriage bed totally sexually ignorant? Somehow a woman just knows.

I glided to my marriage bed with supreme confidence, and yet with a tiny bit of fear because I knew how big daddy’s cock was. My breasts were more developed now, and while I was still an AA Cup, my breasts looked like breasts, not just eggs with pointy nipples perched on top. My pointy nipples were so hard they were throbbing, and they stuck out under the white silk, all pale pink, and begging to be touched and caressed and sucked.

Daddy grinned at me and said, “I’m glad to know you are anticipating this as much as I am.”

I laughed and said, “I was dreaming of this moment before you had a clue it was going to happen.”

Daddy was naked, and his hard cock jumped when I said that. He looked thoughtful and asked, “When did you first know you wanted me inside you?”

I grinned and told him, “When mom left, I wanted to take over the “wife” job, so I researched what was involved. My female parts started glowing, like red hot coals, when I read about what a woman does to take care of her husband. My little girl parts were quite sure they were ready to be loved by all of your grown-up man parts. I suppose I was naive, but I do wish we could have tried. I think we would have figured out how to make each other happy without hurting me. The greedy, empty, needy feelings I had in my pussy thought that we would have got me stretched big enough to take you all the way inside me a year or two sooner. For a girl who soaks through two or three pairs of panties every day from dreaming about what it will feel like the first time you sex me, even a day waiting for you to make love to me feels like centuries.

“Does it shock you to know your daughter has been dreaming of having her daddy pop her cherry and fuck her since she was nine?”

Daddy frowned and said, “I’m glad I didn’t know. If I had known, I wouldn’t have been able to hold out until today.”

I smiled and said, “That’s sweet daddy. Every girl wants to know her daddy wants her. She needs to know he won’t molest her, but she also needs to know that when she is ready, he won’t mess around, and will show her how much he loves her. Truthfully, it was a little irritating to be the one making things happen. I would have enjoyed being courted and seduced. That would have reassured me that you wanted me.”

Daddy frowned and said, “It was my way of making sure this is what you really want. If it wasn’t a phase, you’d keep wanting me, and we’d make love. I never wanted you to feel molested.”

I looked into my daddy’s eyes and whispered, “It would have been nice to have a little bit of affirmation and encouragement as I waited five long years for you. All the time since we were in Japan, it would have been perfectly legal for you to make love to me, but I had to wait almost a year so you wouldn’t feel like a child molester.”

Daddy nodded and replied, “I get it Stevie, but it also took me a little while to get past the incest taboo.”

My pussy flooded when daddy called me Stevie. It aroused me more powerfully than all my years as Alice ever could have. It was like daddy acknowledged me as a sexy female he desired, and as a woman who was ready to mate. Little girl Alice was gone, and sexy, fuckable Stevie had taken her place, not just on my IDs, but in my daddy’s thoughts.

I joined daddy in bed. He had peeled back the duvet, so we had a smooth white sheet to play on. I moved close to daddy, and he took me in his arms. I pressed myself tightly against him. I wrapped my hand around his erect penis, and I gasped involuntarily as I realized just how big daddy’s cock is. I was both thrilled and terrified when I thought about the reality of taking it inside my virgin teenage vagina.

I had a choice to make. Did I want a frustrated and eager man to ram his rod into me and obliterate my hymen, or did I want to get daddy off with my hand helping my mouth, so he would be calmer when I got him hard again, so he could penetrate my pussy with his big cock? If I did that, it was possible he might fuck me until my pussy was raw, and he might not be so deliciously hard the second time I gave him an erection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.