Mind Controlled Mothers Club - Cover

Mind Controlled Mothers Club

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 5: Creating Mommy-Sluts

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 5: Creating Mommy-Sluts - When Henry gains mind control powers, he unleashes his power upon the mothers of him and his friends, forming the first Mommy Slut Club!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Ulrich thrust into his mother’s pussy. She was bent over the break room table for the shipping department of the Institute of Apotheosis. Ulrich was one of the young men who worked there, all devotees of the new god, Henry Archer. They had formed their own Mother Fuckers Club, Ulrich’s mom, the supervisor of the shipping department, was the first recruit.

“Ulrich, yes!” she moaned, her sloppy cunt clenching down around him. He wasn’t the first guy to fuck her during the break. She took on every guy she could, transformed into a slut as she followed the new God’s orders. “Cum in me!”

She wasn’t the only mother in the room gasping and moaning, getting gangbanged. Ulrich loved it. His cock pumped into his mother’s pussy faster and faster. The pleasure rippled through him, drowning out the dread building in him.

A wave of commotion washed through the room as those not fucking stared at the TV showing the spycam view of Henry Archer’s living room. The new God had a group of MILFs, including his own slut-mother, naked in his loving room, their bodies splattered with cum. His new girlfriend, Cherry, was with him, a teenager Henry’s age. Her Korean mother was one of the whores in the room.

“What’s going on?” someone said.

“That’s one of our boxes,” another guy said. “That can’t be one of our boxes.”

Ulrich shuddered. He glanced at the TV and witnessed Cherry, naked, her round face full of shock as she pulled out a golden ring. One of the Halos, the nanite colonies the Institute produced that created gods. The device is what gave the new Gods their powers to control others among other abilities. Ulrich’s thrusts grew harder and harder as he watched his efforts, his cock throbbing in his mother’s depths.

“Why does she have a Halo?” Jim asked. “Ulrich?”

His coworkers glanced at Ulrich. He groaned, burying into his mother’s cunt. He had done it.He had gotten the Halo to the new God’s girlfriend. He wanted her to be a Goddess, too. Ulrich made it happen. Ecstatic pleasure rushed through Ulrich.

He came in his mother’s cunt. His jizz spurted into her. He flooded the pussy that birthed him. Rapture shot through his body. It slammed into his mind. He groaned, his mother whimpering, her pussy rippling about him.

“Ulrich?” Jim asked. “How does she have a Halo?”

Ulrich groaned through the pleasure. He stared at his coworkers. Pride straightened his spine. The Institute was only supposed to go to the individuals chosen by their dead guru, Dr. Blavatsky. They weren’t supposed to be sent to other people.

“I obeyed our God,” Ulrich said. “He wanted this. I made it happen.”

“Fuck,” Jim said.

Ulrich’s mother whipped her head around, cum dribbling down her chin. Shock filled her face. “Ulrich, honey ... Do you know what you’ve done?”


Henry Archer

I pulled my car into the driveway of my high school, an excitement rippling through me. Cherry squirmed beside me. She burst out of the car the moment I stopped. She had a bounce to her step. Her lush lips were pursed as she shook with excitement. She had such energy, eager to use her new powers.

I still couldn’t believe the Institute sent my new girlfriend a Halo not long after I wanted to get her one. That, after mind-controlling her into being my girlfriend and seeing how hot she found that, I thought it would be exciting if she had the same powers. The Institute had to be watching us. I didn’t understand what their game was.

Why would they give us power?

Especially considering I was using my power to form my Mother Fucking Club. I wasn’t using it for anything important. Just turning MILFs into the sluts they truly were. My mother, my friend’s mothers, were just whores at heart. Now they were honest whores, fucking my friends and me. Fucking any guy who joined the club.

I climbed out of the car and walked around it to Cherry. She had such a big grin on her lips, her round face full of expectant pleasure. She bounced on her feet, her black hair swaying about her features. Her slanted eyes were glinting with mirth.

I smacked her ass. “You know what to do?”

“I do, stud-muffin,” she said, her smile turning playful. “Mmm, I am so wet for this. I’ll get this done. Tonight’s gangbang is going to be incredible. We’ll have plenty of slut-mothers there to enjoy.”

I grinned at her. She was perfect. She got off on all of this stuff. She was thrilled to be mind-controlled into being my girlfriend. I rescued her from becoming a slut. While she was still a virgin when I claimed her, she brimmed on the edge of becoming a whore, just fucking any guy who made her cunt wet. Now she was devoted to me. She only would love me. Fuck me.

“It is going to be great,” I said, my dick so hard. “You’re going to get your pussy licked by so many whores.”

“I am!” she said, a shiver running through her. “While you fuck them! While you use their cunts! Ooh, yes, Henry!” She spun around. “We’re going to mind-control so many sluts!”

I shook my head in amusement. “You’re going to cream yourself all day using your powers.”

“Big time, stud-muffin!” She darted for the school, her hips wiggling in her tight skirt, her pale-olive thighs flashing. She was such a sexy girl. I could love her. I could be happy with her. We would do so much together. Her powers served me.

She begged me to give her a final set of commands: she could only use her mind-control powers to please me.

I was about to follow her at a sauntering stroll, Cherry already bursting into our school, when another car pulled up in front of the school. Not parking, but dropping someone off. I shuddered as Sheri Saunders stepped out of the car, a black-haired girl wearing a low-cut blouse and a pair of tight skinny jeans. As she turned, speaking into the car, I noticed her thong vanishing into her jeans. Just such a slutty sight. The woman in the car had a similar round face.

My dick ached. A mother to recruit.

I sauntered to them, not caring why Sheri was being dropped off in the middle of the school day. She straightened, glancing at me, frowning. Then she slammed the door to the car, whirling away from me, her breasts jiggling in her top.

She wasn’t wearing a bra.

“Stop,” I commanded, my thoughts tingling as my power hit her. She froze before she could leave, her eyes widening. That look of shock crossing her face. “Just stay right there.”

The passenger window rolled down. “Is something wrong, honey?”

I reached Sheri, glancing into the car. Her mother had the same black hair, cut short in a soccer mom fashion. She had a curvy body with large breasts stretching out the flowery dress she wore, a frown on her lush lips.

“Hi?” she asked, giving me a weird look. “Are you a friend of Sheri’s?”

“No, no,” I said. “Sheri never gave me the time of day. Ain’t that right?”

“No, ignored you,” said Sheri, her voice tight. “Why can’t I move?”

“Don’t worry about that,” I said as I stared at the mother, eyes flicking down her body. Another slut needing to learn who she was. “Mrs. Saunders, get out of the car and come here.”

“What? I have to get going and...” Her words trailed off as she unbuckled her seatbelt. She frowned as she stepped out of the car and walked around it. Such confusion crossed her face. She stared down at her feet then up at me.

Sheri stood there calm now, not worrying about the fact she couldn’t move, her breasts rising and falling in a regular rhythm. In moments, her mother reached us. Together, it was apparent that they were related. They had the same faces, Mrs. Saunders matured into a beautiful perfection. Her body was ripe.

“Damn,” I muttered, nodding my head in approval.

“What do you need?” Mrs. Saunders demanded, face tight. “I have things to do.”

“Is your daughter a virgin?” I asked her, glancing at Sheri.

“Probably,” Mrs. Saunders said. “I hope she is. She’s sixteen.”

“You think she’s a virgin wearing this?” I asked. I snapped the back of Sheri’s thong.

“Hey!” Sheri gasped.

“Don’t touch my daughter, you little pervert!” Mrs. Saunders snarled, her hands on her hips.

“You want me to touch your daughter,” I said, my hand sliding around Sheri’s hips, my thoughts prickling. “You want me to shove my hand down her pants and find out if she’s a virgin.”

Spots of darkness danced across my vision as I rewrote the MILF’s mind.

“What?” Sheri gasped. And then her hand raised and slapped at me.

“Freeze!” I growled.

Her hand stopped an inch from my face. Her eyes bulged while I groaned through the sudden pain attacking my mind. My finger hooked her thong in the front, reaching down into her jeans, feeling the warmth of her skin.

“You want me to reach into your pants,” I growled. “You want me to feel your pussy and find out if you’re a virgin.”

She didn’t move. Every muscle in her body was rigid. Her eyes were locked forward. Her breasts didn’t rise or fall. Color flushed across her face. I hit her with such a powerful command ... I had to be careful.

“You can move,” I said, my hand thrusting into her tight jeans. She was shaved, her skin smooth and hot beneath my touch. My fingers reached deeper. I groaned as my digits rubbed across her hot pussy lips. I stroked up and down her slit, her cunt getting wetter and wetter. Mrs. Saunders nodded her head, smiling.

“Do you really think your daughter is a virgin dressed like this?” I asked, my fingers thrusting into Sheri’s cunt. The girl moaned and shuddered. Her pussy clenched down on my fingers, groaning as I penetrated deep into her. “Huh, Mrs. Saunders?”

“Well, that’s just how the girls her age dress,” the MILF said.

“That’s how whores dress,” I growled. “Showing off their bodies. Wanting to have attention.” I glanced at her. “What does that make you, Mrs. Saunders?”

“Her mother,” she answered.

I arched an eyebrow. “Mother? You allow your daughter dress like this. Letting her look like a slut, to be a slut. What does that make you? A slut, too?”

“Her mother,” she repeated. “I’m not a slut.”

“Really? How many men have you fucked?” My thoughts prickled.

“Seventeen,” she said, her eyes widening. She clamped her left hand over her mouth, her wedding ring flashing.

“And you?” I asked, thrusting my finger in and out of Sheri’s juicy cunt. “How many have you fucked?”

“Seven guys and two girls,” she answered, her body trembling, her pussy clenching down on my fingers.

“Definitely takes after you, eh, Mrs. Saunders?” I said, grinning at the MILF. She had such a stunned look on her face. “A slut. How many women you been with?”

“None,” she answered, her voice tight.

“Well, then you’re not a true slut until you go down on your daughter’s cunt,” I told Mrs. Saunders, the pain stabbing into my brain. She trembled. “And you are a real slut.”

I ripped my hand out of Sheri’s pussy as Mrs. Saunders whimpered. She let out a groan, licking her lips. Her body shivered. Her hands suddenly rubbed at herself. I loved seeing my commands settling into her mind. She stared at her daughter. “We have to ... we have to go somewhere, Sheri.”

“What?” the girl gasped. “You’re not buying what he said.”

“A slut doesn’t care where she fucks,” I added, thoughts prickling. “A slut fucks even in public. And you both are sluts.” I leaned closer to Sheri. “A slut always let’s someone play with her body, no matter where she is. Or who that person is.”

Sheri took a step back, able to move again. Then her mother lunged at her, the MILF falling to her knees in the process. Her black hair swayed about her round face. Her fingers grasped the belt loops of her daughter’s skinny jeans, pulling Sheri closer to her.

“Mom!” gasped Sheri.

“I need to eat your pussy, honey!” the MILF maned. “I’m a slut! And a slut has to eat her daughter’s cunt.”

“Yes, she does,” I said while Sheri groaned and didn’t fight, my whispered command to her rippling through her mind. She let her mother pull her close then shivered when her mother unsnapped her jeans and ripped open the fly, exposing more of Sheri’s hot-pink thong.

I smiled as Mrs. Saunders, right before our high school, hooked her fingers in her daughter’s skimpy, whorish panties and pulled them down. I licked my fingers, tasting Sheri’s juices as her mother unveiled her shaved cunt, her pussy lips swollen and glistening, her slutty passions swelling as she stared down at her mother.

“I can’t believe this is happening,” groaned Sheri. “Fuck, I am such a slut if I’m letting you do this, Mom.”

“Yes, you are,” I said, my dick so hard as Mrs. Saunders leaned her face in, preparing to eat her first pussy. Her daughter’s pussy.

I unzipped my jeans and unsnapped the fastener. I pulled my dick out as I watched the MILF take her first step into incest. She lapped at her daughter’s snatch. I couldn’t see the naughty delight, but Sheri gasped. Her eyes widened as she swayed. She let out a groan of pleasure next, a smile crossing her lips.

“Oh, yes, Mom, you are such a slut, too!” she groaned. “I never knew! Ooh, yes, yes, seventeen guys! That’s hot!”

“About to be eighteen,” I told her, falling to my knees behind her mother. “Just enjoy, Sheri. You love fucking your parents like a good slut!”

“Yes!” she breathed, her hips wiggling from side to side, grinding her cunt on her mother’s face.

Mrs. Saunders grasped her daughter’s ass, holding tight, pulling her daughter’s snatch against her mouth. My lusts soared through me. I loved my powers. I flipped up the MILF’s skirt, exposing a pair of purple panties, cut to show off her rump, the crotch growing dark with her excitement.

Definitely a slut.

I drew them down, loving the sounds Mrs. Saunders made as she devoured her daughter’s cunt. I hooked her panties, drawing them down as she made Sheri whimper and moan. Rapture crossed the teenage-slut’s face while the MILF-whore feasted on the girl’s snatch. I exposed the MILF’s plump ass and the dark bush adorning her pussy. Her juices glistened on her hairs, her tangy musk filling the air.

What a sweet perfume. I groaned, bringing my dick to her married cunt. I pressed it into the slut’s bush, her silky pubic hair tickling the crown of my dick. Pleasure shot down my cock to my balls. My nuts tightened as I pushed deeper, finding the wet folds of her cunt.

“Your mother is dripping wet, Sheri,” I groaned, my dick pushing into her mother’s cunt.

“She’s a slut like me!” the girl moaned, now open to who she was.

Her sheath engulfed my dick. It was incredible to feel that amazing delight surrounding my cock. My balls tightened as I buried deeper into her pussy. She had a tightness about her as she clenched down on my shaft.

The friction was incredible. I drew back and then slammed into her. I pumped away at her, ramming deep into her cunt, fucking the married slut while she devoured her daughter’s cunt. She moaned into Sheri’s snatch, her hips wiggling.

“Jesus, Mom!” groaned Sheri. “Yes, yes, yes, work that tongue into my cunt! Oh, fuck, you love my cunt!”

“Just a whore for it!” I grunted, thrusting hard, staring up at Sheri, her face flushed. “Oh, fuck, yes! Is your whore-mommy going to make you cum?”

“So hard, Henry!” she gasped. “Fuck, Mom, you’re amazing! Ooh, yes, yes, your first pussy! Love breaking in a girl! It’s hot!”

“Love breaking in a slut!” I grunted, my hips fucking so hard into the married slut’s cunt.

Mrs. Saunders’s pussy clenched and relaxed on my thrusting dick. She massaged me with that silky sheath. The friction transformed into such amazing rapture. I groaned, my eyes squeezing shut as I reveled in this bliss. My cum built and built in them, coming to a boil.

I reached around her, seizing her tits. I squeezed and massaged those heavy breasts. I kneaded them. My fingers dug into them through her blouse and bra. I shuddered, fucking so hard into the MILF. The pleasure rippled through me, driving me to pound her hard.

I loved creating mommy sluts and spreading incest.

“Shit, shit, shit!” I panted, ramming into the married MILF, listening to the sound of her tongue lapping through her daughter’s juicy snatch. “Make that whore cum on your face, Mrs. Saunders. Drown in your daughter’s cream!”

“Yes!” the girl gasped, her hands grasping her mother’s black hair. She ground her cunt hard on her mother’s hungry mouth. “Do it! Make me explode! Make me erupt! Shit, shit! Just lick my clit! Oh, Mom, you’re such a... whore!”

She screamed out in orgasmic rapture. I groaned, watching her cumming on her mother’s face, drowning her in cream. My dick slammed into her mother’s depths, stirring up Mrs. Saunders’s snatch as she licked. I groaned while such a wild delight swept through my body. I pinched the MILF’s nipples.

Her pussy spasmed around my dick. She cried out into her daughter’s snatch. I grunted, pleasure shooting down my dick as I plowed into her climaxing cunt. Her flesh rippled around me, stimulating me, driving me to fuck her hard.

“Oh, fuck, Mom! I’m cumming!” Sheri’s dark eyes squeezed shut. “Oh, fuck, yes! I’m going to drown you in delight!”

“Yes!” groaned the MILF into her daughter’s snatch.

“She’s cumming like a whore on my dick!” I growled at Sheri.

“She’s my mother! Of course she is!” Sheri screamed, her head throwing back, black hair flying.

I buried into her mother’s married, spasming snatch. I unloaded into her. I pumped her full of my jizz. It boiled out of me. Rapture slammed through my mind. It spilled through my thoughts, lighting up all my neurons.

It was incredible. I shuddered my eyes fluttering. Stars danced across my vision as I reveled in the MILF’s convulsing cunt. Her hungry snatch milked my dick. She drew out all my cum from me while I squeezed her tits.

“Damn!” I groaned. “Damn, you are just an amazing fuck, Mrs. Saunders. A slut takes pride in that.”

“I am a great fuck,” Mrs. Saunders groaned.

“Yeah, you are, Mom,” Sheri said, a big grin on her flushed face. “And a fucking fantastic pussy licker. Ooh, yes.”

I ripped out of the MILF’s cunt. “Left you something to enjoy in your mother,” I told Sheri. “At 5 PM there is a meeting of the Mother Fucking Club. You both will be there, and you, Sheri, get off birth control. You need to become a slut-mommy as fast as possible so you can join the club.”

My thoughts burned at that. She shivered, nodding her head. “Yes, yes, I want that. To be a slut-mommy like you, Mom.”

“Mmm, you’ll be amazing at it,” Mrs. Saunders said, her face smeared in pussy cream.

I strolled passed them into the school.


Chae-Won “Cherry” Kang

As I rushed through the halls of my high school, I was eager to use my new mind control powers for the benefit of my boyfriend. I loved him so much. It didn’t bother me one whit that he forced me to love him, that with the very same nanites I had in my brain he wrote my mind so that I was devoted to him. It was so hot. It made me so wet.

I was a kinky girl before he changed me. I would have become a slut like my mother, cheating on my (hypothetical) husband with the preacher, if he didn’t make it so I only craved his cock. I was free to enjoy all the pussy in the world—that made my stud-muffin hard—but only Henry’s dick.

And I didn’t want it any other way.

I still couldn’t believe the Institute sent me a Halo. First Henry, and now me. The internet, at least the part totally into mind control erotica, was abuzz with the reports of individuals gaining powers over the last few months. The guy down in New Mexico who turned every woman in his church, including his numerous daughters, into his personal harem. There was the lesbian who took over her entire town and ruled like some sort of sapphic queen. The young guy who parades around school with his older sister crawling around him proclaiming she’s his bitch-whore.

Now I was working with Henry to form the Mother Fucking Club at our high school. I smiled. It was recruitment time.

I let out a giddy giggle as I marched into the school’s pool, a swim class going on. Coach Bronson, a brown-haired, butch-looking woman marched around the edge in a red, one piece bathing suit, her hair cut bull-dyke short. She looked up at me and said, “Cherry, what are you doing here?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.