Mind Controlled Mothers Club - Cover

Mind Controlled Mothers Club

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 4: Daughter Enjoys Incestuous Creampies

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Daughter Enjoys Incestuous Creampies - When Henry gains mind control powers, he unleashes his power upon the mothers of him and his friends, forming the first Mommy Slut Club!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Son   Daughter   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student  

“Yes, that would be so hot,” Henry Archer, the newest god created by the Institute of Apotheosis Research, had said only moments ago. He was answering his new girlfriend he created with his mind-control powers. The God’s words echoed in Ulrich’s mind.

The gangbang happening in the break room of the Institute’s shipping department faded from him. The God wanted his girlfriend to become like him. To receive a Halo. The Institute had created twelve of the devices. Henry had received the sixth one, the Sagittarius ring, to give him the powers to change the world. To share his enlightened teaching with the resistant masses.

And he wanted his girlfriend to join him.

Ulrich backed away from the fucking. The young men who worked in the shipping department had created their own chapter of the Mother Fucking Club. Ulrich’s own mother, the supervisor for the department, was taking three cocks at once, transformed into a Mommy-slut the way Henry Archer had taught. He’d turned his own mother, and those of his friends, into their sluts and was expanding their club to involve other boys at their high school.

Six more Halos were in the clean room of the shipping department. They were supposed to be sent to the new gods, men or women determined by the scryers, the twin sisters who contacted the spirit of the Institute’s founder. Dr. Blavatsky, from beyond the veil, selected the new Gods or Goddesses, but...

Henry would know who should be a Goddess, Ulrich thought. He’s a God. And this is what he wants.

Ulrich knew he shouldn’t act on his own, but ... Henry Archer’s teachings had resounded with him more than the previous Gods. He had found the one to be a follower of. And he had a chance to aid his God.

He turned and left the orgy behind. He marched to the clean room, his stomach twisting and turning. A cold sweat broke out across his body. He couldn’t believe he was doing this. It would cause such an uproar through the Institute.

He grabbed his clean suit and began to don it.


Shame I couldn’t make Cherry into a goddess and give her the same powers.

I shuddered, my mother-slut nursing the last drops of cum out of my dick. She stared up at me, such wanton lust in her eyes. Sitting on the couch nearby was my new girlfriend, Cherry. The Korean girl shuddered and shivered as she came down from her orgasm on her mother’s lips. The woman licked my own cum out of her Cherry’s deflowered snatch.

Today, I turned Cherry’s mother, Mrs. Kang, into a slut.

Cherry was a virgin into some kinky things. Apparently, she loved reading dirty stories off the internet, especially mind-control stories. So when I showed up at our high school today and mind-controlled the first class of the day to recruit guys for the Mother Fucking Club I created, she exploded with lust. She had heard rumors of the Halos giving people powers, and it turned her on. So when she realized I must have one, she almost climaxed in the classroom.

She stood up and begged to join the club, offering to make her own mother into a slut and surrendering her own nubile, virginal body as payment. How could I say no?

When I realized she was a virgin, that if I didn’t do anything she’d become a slut like our own mothers had, I had no choice but to intervene and save her. I changed her. She begged for it, pleading to be mind-controlled into being my girlfriend. To love me. To never be a slut, but my lover. She wouldn’t bring home guys to fuck her like my divorced mother did. She wouldn’t fuck the preacher behind her husband’s back the way Cherry’s mother did.

“Ooh, Henry,” Cherry moaned, her pale-olive, round face flushed from her orgasm, her slanted eyes fluttering. She had a pair of firm breasts that quivered as she ground her pussy against her mother’s lips. “That was so awesome. I masturbated so many times to making my mother lick my cunt clean.”

“Full of your boyfriend’s cum?” I asked, my dick still hard in my mother’s sucking mouth. I gripped her black hair, tingles racing down my shaft. My balls ached, ready to unleash another load of cum.

“Oh, yes,” Cherry said. “My boyfriend with mind-control powers!” She beamed at me. “You know how hot I am right now? You’re so sexy. Oh, Henry, I love you so much.”

I smiled at her. It was so wonderful to hear. I didn’t wake up today thinking I would have Cherry for a girlfriend. The Korean girl had always attracted my attention. When I wasn’t thinking of my mother, or another MILF, while masturbating, she was one of the few girls at school who graced my fantasies.

Of course, the girls in my imagination were not nearly as depraved as Cherry was in reality.

“Please, please, fuck my slut-mother and cum in her pussy,” Cherry moaned. “Then I can lick her clean.”

“Oh, yes, yes,” Mrs. Kang moaned. I had rewritten her mind into being a slut. “He’s got such a big cock. Mmm, I like a big cock fucking me, Chae-Won.”

“Of course you do,” Cherry said, a sneer in her voice. “You’re a complete whore. A slut. Dad deserves a better woman. I should find him a virgin to be pure and faithful for him. Like I am for Henry.”

I grinned at her. I could do that for her. Both things. I glanced at my girlfriend. “You really want to eat my jizz out of your mother?”

She nodded her head, her slanted eyes burning with lust.

“Are you turning into a cum-slut on me?” I asked.

“I’m never a slut!” she hisses with such vehemency. “But I love your cum.”

“And only my cum,” I ordered. No pain or prickles tingled across my mind.

She nodded her head, shuddering and moaning, “Another wonderful command! Give me more, Henry!”

“Other guys don’t even turn you on,” I ordered, feeling just a tiny prick race across my mind. “But I always do. You’ll get wet whenever I want to fuck you.”

“Yes!” she hissed, grabbing her mother’s mass of black hair, pulling her mother’s face tight into her cunt. “Of course. Just the way a girlfriend should be.”

I pulled my dick out of my mother’s mouth. She licked her lips, a big smile on her face. “I really love your girlfriend, honey.”

“Then go suck on her tits while I fuck her mommy-slut,” I told her.

“Mmm, gladly.” My mom licked her lips, collecting some of my cum staining the corners of her mouth. “I’m so proud of the way you’re showing women who we truly are.”

I nodded my head, smiling at her. “Thanks, Mom.”

My mother rose, her large tits swaying. She sat on our living room couch next to Cherry. My mother’s pale hand grasped my girlfriend’s pale-olive tits, the difference between their two hues was just so hot. She thumbed my girlfriend’s dusky-brown nipple while licking her lips. She leaned over and engulfed Cherry’s nub.

“Ooh, yes, yes, yes, Mrs. Archer,” groaned my girlfriend. “Mmm, you’re such a slut, aren’t you? We’re going to use you so much. Just like my mother.”

“Everyone’s mothers,” I said, glancing to my right where a pair of my friends mothers, redheaded Mrs. Woodham and blonde Mrs. Haley, were sixty-nining. They were feasting on each other’s pussies, devouring each other’s cunts.

I made them into bisexual whores, freeing them to be the true sluts that they all secretly were.

My dick ached and throbbed as I moved behind Mrs. Kang. I fell to my knees behind the Korean MILF as she feasted on her daughter’s cunt. Cherry stared at me, her fingers sliding through my mother’s hair.

“Fuck my mother!” groaned my girlfriend, her round face twisting with pleasure. “Fuck her so hard. She’s such a slut! She wants your cock so bad.”

“I do!” Mrs. Kang moaned. Her ass wiggled, firm and slender. A thick bush covered her pussy, drenched in her own juices. “Please, fuck me, Henry.”

“Yes, yes, fuck her,” Mrs. Woodham moaned in the background.

I smacked my dick into Mrs. Kang’s rump. I stared at my girlfriend, enjoying the love in her eyes. It made my heart beat faster. There was something so amazing about having a person love you stare at you like this. It was an intoxicating rush. I didn’t care that I forced her to love me.

She begged me for it. I saved her from being a slut.

My dick throbbed as I smacked Mrs. Kang’s rump again. The sound echoed through the room. Precum flicked across her butt-cheeks. My balls were so full of cum. The Halo had given me more than mind-control powers, but inhuman stamina.

I was so lucky to have them.

“You are such a wanton whore, Mrs. Kang,” I growled and smacked her ass hard.

“I am!” she moaned. “Please, please, fuck my married pussy.”

Smack.

“How many men have you cheated on your husband with?” I demanded.

“Three,” she moaned.

“Mom!” gasped Cherry, her hips undulating, grinding that hot, shaved cunt on her mother’s mouth.

“Even though you swore to be faithful?” I growled.

“Yes, yes, yes! I was such a wanton slut! I just had an ache in my cunt! I had to satiate it!” She shuddered. “Please, please, fuck me! I want you to be the fourth! I need your cock in me! I’m a whore! A slut-mommy!”

“She is!” Cherry moaned.

I moved my cock down to Mrs. Kang’s pussy, sliding across her rump down to her thick bush. My mother’s noisy nipple sucking joined the wet sounds of Mrs. Kang’s cunt lapping and the two MILFs lesbian groaning in the back ground. My dick reached Mrs. Kang’s silky bush. I felt the caress of her hairs, loving it.

I pressed forward, finding the hot lips of her pussy. Her married pussy. At least my mother didn’t cheat on my father. She waited until he was gone before she started dating, starting fucking all those men when I was just down the hallway from her bedroom. She could have come to me to satiate that hot cunt.

Now she would. I would breed her. I would breed Cherry’s mother, too.

“Mrs. Kang, no other guy can fuck your pussy until I’ve bred you,” I growled. “Your mouth and asshole are available for the other male members of the Mother Fucking Club, but not your cunt!”

A tiny prickle raced across my thoughts while Cherry grinned at me. “Yes, yes, yes!” she groaned. “Breed my mother! That’s so hot!”

“I know!” I groaned and thrust my cock into Mrs. Kang’s pussy.

Her hot cunt engulfed my cock. Her silky pussy caressed my shaft. This wonderful friction shot through me. The pleasure reached down to my balls. They smacked into her cunt. She clenched down on my dick, moaning into her daughter’s pussy.

For a moment, I just savored enjoying my sixth pussy. I smiled at my girlfriend as her mother’s hips wiggled, stirring her cunt around my cock. My dick soaked in her juices. She was so hot. I gripped her hips, fighting the urge to just hammer her, savoring this.

Cherry smiled at me. “You are so hot, Henry. So powerful. My boyfriend is a god! Ooh, you are so lucky.”

“Yes, I am,” I grinned at her. “We’re going to change the world.”

“Yes!” she hissed. “Now please breed my mother!”

I drew back my hips through her mother’s cunt. Her snatch clenched down on my cock. The silky friction turned into rapture. It flowed down my cock. My balls ached. I thrust into her depths, my balls smacking into her clit. That sound echoed through the room, mixing with the other sounds of passion.

Mrs. Kang moaned in delight as I fucked her.

I thrust my dick into her married cunt, pressing her forward into her daughter’s snatch. My crotch smacked into her rump. I groaned, the pleasure shooting through me. Her pussy squeezed around my dick as I plunged into her, the silky friction turning into bliss.

It was incredible. I reveled in my power, in turning this woman into my slut. I groaned as I fucked into her snatch. I stared at Cherry, witnessing the pleasure crossing her face as our mother pleasured her body.

“Mmm, yes, yes, yes, fuck my mother!” groaned Cherry. “Ooh, she’s got her tongue deep into my cunt!”

“Is she going to make you cum?” I growled at my girlfriend. “Is she pleasing you!”

“Of course!” Cherry grinned at me, her slanted eyes smoky. “She’s a slut!”

“I am!” Mrs. Kang moaned, her pussy clenching around my dick. “Ooh, yes, yes! I’m going to cum so hard on your boyfriend’s dick, Chae-Won!”

“Good, good!” I moaned, my hands squeezing Mrs. Kang’s hips.

My mother switched nipples, her head moving across my girlfriend’s body. Cherry whimpered, pleasure crossing her face. It was so hot that we were using our mothers for our pleasure. My balls grew tighter and tighter. My jizz swelled in them.

I wanted to spill in her. I wanted to witness Cherry licking her clean. I wanted to see her feasting on this juicy snatch. I groaned, driving myself towards that amazing orgasm. My back ached, my head tossing back.

“Fuck!” I groaned.

“Yes, yes, yes!” gasped Cherry. “Cum in the slut, Henry! Cum in my whore-mother’s cunt!”

My mother moaned around my girlfriend’s nipple, “Do it, honey!”

“Yes, flood that slut’s cunt!” moaned Mrs. Haley.

I buried into Mrs. Kang’s pussy. The pleasure surged down my shaft. The pressure at the tip of my dick erupted. My balls unloaded. My cum fired into the slut-mother’s cunt. Rapture exploded through my body. It slammed into my mind as my jizz pumped over and over into the MILF’s cunt.

Her pussy spasmed about my cock. She moaned into her daughter’s cunt. The first splash of my cum into her snatch sent her off. Mrs. Kang’s pussy milked my cumming cock, increasing my pleasure pulsing through my body.

Cherry’s eyes widened. “Yes! You’re flooding her cunt! Mmm, I want to lick her ... Yes!”

My girlfriend shuddered. It was clear she was joining us in rapture. I groaned, leaning over her mother, panting as my dick fired its last blast of cum. The Korean MILF’s cunt writhed about my dick, massaging me as the pleasure surged through my body. The pleasure shuddered through me as I watched the rapture flowing through my girlfriend.

“Make her lick up all your pussy juices,” I said to Cherry.

“I am!” she moaned, voice throaty from her orgasm.

My mother lifted her head. She glanced at me, beaming. “Ooh, she’s cumming so hard, honey. I really, really like your girlfriend. She’s perfect for you.”

“Uh-huh!” I groaned. “She’s such a kinky pervert.”

“You would know,” Cherry said, her eyes fluttering. “Oh, god, Mommy-slut, that was amazing. Mmm, just keep lapping and—” She shot a glance at me. “You just filled her pussy with all that yummy cum!”

“And I’m plugging her up for you,” I said. “Why don’t you come clean her up?”

Cherry nodded her head. With all the grace of a lithe, sixteen-year-old girl, she slipped off the couch and zoomed past her mother. Her round, firm breasts bounced. She had such a big smile on her lips. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard.

I groaned into the kiss, my tongue dueling with hers. It was incredible. It was so wonderful to kiss her. To have her. She was intoxicating. I couldn’t believe there was a girl as kinky as me. It was just such a delicious treat.

I broke the kiss, my dick throbbing in her mother’s juicy pussy. “Enjoy.”

“And what are you going to do?” she asked me, a naughty glint in her eyes.

“Make another creampie for you to enjoy,” I said, glancing at my mother.

Still sitting on the couch, my slut-mother spread her thighs, exposing her trimmed, black bush. She didn’t have the thick delight of Mrs. Kang, her hairs cut short. She then parted her pussy lips, arching her eyebrows. My mind-control had let her be so open about being a whore.

“You spoil me,” Cherry said and gave me another kiss.

After sharing that hot kiss, I pulled out of her mother and shifted over to my mother. My mom grabbed my dick while Cherry fell to her knees behind her mom. I watched her over my shoulder as she buried her face into her mother’s cunt and feasted.

“Chae-Won!” groaned Mrs. Kang. “Ooh, yes, yes, lick all that cum out of my slutty cunt.”

“How is it?” I asked as my mom brought me to her incestuous hole.

“Wicked!” Cherry moaned. “Ooh, I’m licking my boyfriend’s cum out of my mother’s cunt! This is the best day of my life! You are amazing, Henry! The best!”

She pressed her face back into her mother’s pussy. Mrs. Kang moaned, her pussy-drenched face twisting with pleasure. She rested her head on the couch cushion, staring at me with smoky, slanted eyes as I slid into my mother’s cunt.

Back into the hole that birthed me.

“Damn, Mom,” I groaned as she whimpered in delight. “I love sliding into you.”

“Just so long as Cherry’s the best,” she said, pulling me down to her heavy tits. “Your girlfriend deserves more of your passion than I do, honey.”

I grinned. She couldn’t stop being a mother even as she was my slut.

I sucked and nibbled on her sides of her slopes. I fucked into her cunt. I thrust into her juicy snatch. The couch creaked and groaned as I plowed into her. Pleasure shot down my shaft. My balls grew tighter and tighter as she pleased me.

Mrs. Kang’s moans grew louder and louder, loving the feel of her daughter’s tongue lapping up my jizz. My dick throbbed at that realization. Cherry feasted on my cum from her mother’s hole. She reveled in the same incestuous delight I did.

We were mother-fuckers.

I pressed my mother’s tits into my cheeks as I fucked my cock in and out of her cunt. I motorboated my face between them. I just loved the feel of her soft breasts on my face while my dick plunged into her pussy.

“I’m going to breed your cunt, Mom!” I groaned, my hips pumping away. My balls smacked over and over into her taint. “You’re going to have my child. If it’s a daughter, I’ll make sure she’s not a whore like you! She’ll love her man. Be faithful to her man!”

“Yes!” Mom moaned, her fingers sliding through my hair. “You’ll be such a good father, Henry!”

My hips thrust harder and deeper into her cunt. I plowed my dick into the depths of her snatch. I slammed into her, filling her. It was such an incredible pleasure. It was amazing. I savored it. I pumped my dick in and out of her snatch.

My mouth found her nipple. I sucked on it, loved it. her pussy tightened on my dick, increasing the incestuous pleasure surging around me. I thrust deep into her. I buried into her depths again and again, my balls growing tighter and tighter.

“Chae-Won!” Mrs. Kang moaned beside us. “Yes, yes, lick out all your boyfriend’s cum from my snatch. Ooh, yes, yes, I’m going to cum so hard. I have never been with a woman before, but I love you licking me.”

“Such a slut!” my mother moaned, her thighs wrapping about my hips.

“Mmm, she is, Mrs. Archer,” groaned Cherry.

“Uh-huh!” I groaned about my slut-mom’s nipple, my dick pumping hard into her cunt.

Her pussy clenched down around my dick. She was so hungry to be bred. My mother wanted my child. I fucked her as hard as I could, the pleasure building and building in my balls. The tip of my dick ached and throbbed as I plundered her slut-cunt.

“Henry!” my mother moaned, her body twisting. “Cum in me! Breed me and make a creampie in me for your darling girlfriend to devour!”

Those were the greatest words my mother ever uttered.

My hips thrust so hard. I plunged my dick so deep into her cunt. I grunted and groaned, my balls smacking against her hard. The pressure built and built in them. That load of incestuous cum swelling in me.

Cherry would get such a wonderful treat to enjoy.

“Look at him go,” moaned Mrs. Woodham. “I wish Rick was here to fuck me.”

I popped my mouth off my mother’s nipple and glanced at the redhead. She and the blonde were entwined together, cuddling on the floor, both their faces glistening with the other’s pussy juices. Rick was the redheaded slut’s son. “You’ll see him at the orgy tonight. We’re going to recruit so many mothers!”

“Not if you don’t get back to school,” Mom moaned. “After your girlfriend licks me clean. You need your education.”

I shuddered, thrusting into her. “I need to breed your cunt.”

A big smile grew across her lips. “Yes, you do! Mmm, work that dick in and out of my snatch. Ooh, yes, yes, yes, honey! Fill me with your jizz! Plant a baby in my cunt!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.