Dignity - Cover

Dignity

Copyright© 2018 by Clowns

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Josh can only watch, and listen, as his boring home life self-destructs, and his parents aren't letting him in on why. But it all comes out, as Josh learns that his home life will never be boring again. The muse for this story: https://i.imgur.com/iiAltas.jpg

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Son   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Big Breasts  

There were three bedrooms, so Josh and Blake let Lisa and Kelli have the master bedroom with its own private bath. Josh and Blake each took one of the other bedrooms. Josh ended up in Kelli’s friend’s room, while Blake ended up in her friend’s little sister’s room. Blake guessed from the decor that she must have been 13 or so. Lots of pink and lots of boy band posters.

Things were uneventful. They knew this was temporary, but at that moment, temporary was just fine. For the first two days, all but Lisa sat around and played board games that they had found in a closet. Lisa slept.

On the third day, Lisa seemed to have things back to normal. If you didn’t know what had happened, you would think she was fine.

On the third night, Lisa and Kelli decided to go to bed early. Both had grown tired of board games, and they decided to do each other’s nails. Blake and Josh battled it out in a game of Risk for another hour before heading to bed.

Josh and Blake both woke about an hour later with a start. It was Kelli.

“Oh God! I can’t ... Please ... No more!”

Jumping out of bed, Josh grabbed a baseball bat from a bag in the corner. Moving out into the hallway, Josh found Blake, who was holding an ice skate. While it was pink, Josh could see that in Blake’s hands, it could be a formidable weapon.

They both stood outside the door to the master bedroom. They could still hear Kelli pleading. Josh had to wonder where his mom was. Blake held up three fingers. Then two. Then one.

Blake threw the door open as he and Josh raced into the room. Hitting the switch as he entered, the room immediately filled with light.

Both sets of eyes instantly targeted the center of the king sized bed, where they found both women, naked. Kelli was on her back with her legs spread out wide. Her feet waving about sporadically. Lisa was turned on her stomach, with her face planted in Kelli’s crotch.

Kelli’s moan turned into a squeal as she grabbed an extra pillow and covered her breasts. With Lisa’s head between her legs, there wasn’t much else she could do.

Both boys immediately realized their mistake. Josh froze in place while Blake turned quickly away, closing his eyes tight, “Sorry! So sorry!”

Josh found himself unable to look away. He just stared at the back of his mom’s head. Her face was firmly in Kelli’s crotch. When Lisa did turn towards their uninvited guest, the lower half of her face glistened with Kelli’s pussy juices. With his mom now facing them, he realized he had a full view of Kelli’s pussy. She kept it shaved accept for a small patch above.

It wasn’t until Kelli called out his name that he even realized he was staring. He shook his head, as if trying to clear his head, “Sorry.” But he found that he still couldn’t look away.

Finally, Lisa reached down and pulled up the sheet to cover Kelli’s crotch area. This allowed her to sit up with her back against the headboard.

For Lisa’s part, she didn’t bother covering up. In fact, she rolled over and moved up and leaned back into Kelli. Kelli reached up and cupped her hands over Lisa’s large breasts. Or at least the nipples. There was plenty of titty flesh that spilled out around her small hands.

Lisa looked at the baseball bat and the skate. She started to laugh, “Our heroes!”

Kelli, who was up until now, mortified, soon joined her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.