Sharing Phone Time - Cover

Sharing Phone Time

Copyright© 2018 by DDMarshall

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A mother's prank goes awry when her son is having phone sex with his girlfriend. Payback has some very interesting developments when Tim does her one better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

It was the third week with our once-a-week rule.

The first week I had phone sex with Bill and worked oral sex into our fantasy, and yes, I went down on Tim. Every once in a while, I made some exaggerated sucking sound and praised Bill’s cock so he would think I was pretending to suck him off while I played with myself. When all that time, I was enjoying sucking my son’s hard cock. Of course, I finished Tim with my hand. I mean, what mother would swallow her own son’s juice? That would be so trailer-trash.

The second week I was out shopping. When I came home, I could tell Tim was on the phone talking to Terry. I finished putting the groceries away and walked down to the family room, and I could hear them reminiscing about the weekend that Terry’s parents were out of town and Tim had stayed over. I watched Tim playing with himself. He acknowledged my presence but did not miss a stroke.

Tim no longer cared if I was around when he had phone sex with Terry and had his cock out. No rule said he could not have phone sex with just Terry. I know they did it two or three times a week. Sometimes I was around, and sometimes not. When I was around, I did not hesitate to take the opportunity to watch him jerk off. I rationalized that watching was not against the rules. However, on that day, Tim looked at me with those beautiful pleading eyes of his. I happily got down on my knees and sucked his cock, and finished him off with my hand. That took care of our fun for week two.

It was the third week and Tim’s first week home for summer vacation. Bill was out of town on business from Wednesday until the following Monday. I had phone sex with Bill and Tim that Tuesday before Bill left. It was Saturday afternoon, and I came out of the laundry room. Tim had his back to me, and I heard him tell Terry how he was going to have her take all her clothes off and have her kneel in front of him and suck his cock until he came in her mouth.

Tim was getting very graphic in his description of how he wanted her to do it for him and how he would return the favor. I listened for another minute and then started to take my clothes off. Bill wasn’t going to be around this weekend. I somehow justified what I was about to do as only fair. Why should Tim have sex with Terry this weekend, and I have to stay home and watch lame reality shows?

Tim was so into what he was talking about with Terry while masturbating that he did not even know I was there. I finished removing all my clothes and walked up behind Tim, as naked as the day I was born. I stood behind him and put my arms around him. He looked around and did a double-take when he saw I wasn’t dressed.

I kissed his neck and then walked around in front of him, took his cock and started to masturbate him. I took his free hand and put it between my legs. Tim was still talking to Terry, but it was mostly “uh-uh,” “maybe’s,” and “I guess so’s” now. I had totally thrown him off his game. Tim tried to hit the speakerphone button and return the handset to its cradle. I stopped him and shook my head as I put his hand back between my legs. I did not want to be distracted by Terry.

Tim was recovering and talking coherently again, “Yes, Baby, I love touching you down there. Do you want me to rub it for you and run my hand through your soft bush?”

I grabbed his wrist and moved his hand up and down to let him know that was exactly what I wanted him to do. Tim did not hesitate to feel me up. I leaned closer to Tim and put my hand behind his neck to pull him forward so I could whisper in his ear. “Put a finger in me and fuck me with it. That’s it, just like that. Now put one more in and get me off.” I spread my legs a little more so he could get his fingers all the way in me. Tim relayed everything he was doing to me to Terry as if he was doing it to her.

With my eyes riveted on his cock, I spread my legs a little more but had to put one hand on his shoulder to get my balance while he fingered me. I could tell I was getting close. I slowly started to fuck Tim’s fingers. Tim held his fingers steady and let me fuck them at my speed. Letting go of Tim’s cock, I reached down and rubbed my clit. I bit my lip to keep from screaming into the phone and scaring the shit out of Terry. It only took a couple of minutes, and my body was quivering with a very satisfying orgasm.

When my body stopped quivering, I pushed my hips toward his cock and rubbed it on my pussy and clit. I wanted to fuck this cock so bad, but I controlled myself by thinking I had gone far enough tonight by being naked and letting him finger fuck me. Maybe I could add just one more first tonight. After all, he deserved a reward for getting me off. What the hell? I do it for Bill all the time, so what’s the big deal if I do it for Tim? After all, it’s not like I never had his cock in my mouth before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.