The Rebound - Cover

The Rebound

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This story centers around the age old adage, "If at first you don't succeed, try again."

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

At work, the refinery manager Ted Jennings called Thad into his office. After asking him how things were going he told Thad that the refinery had purchased a table at the annual Chamber of Commerce fundraiser and asked Thad to attend along with a date. He said it was a black-tie event and the funds raised supported the Children’s Hospital.

Thad was not a fan of attending this type of event but he knew it could hurt his career if he turned down this request. On the other hand, he thought Pam might enjoy attending something like this and rubbing elbows with the area’s high society.

In extending the invitation to Pam, she jumped at the opportunity to go to this affair. She said it has been a long time since she wore an evening gown. He could tell she was excited to be going.

On the night of this event in response to his pressing her doorbell button, Pam opened her condo door. He took one look at her wearing a green strapless gown with black trim and just said, “WOW.” His comment brought a big smile to her face. That she looked beautiful and sexy was a gross understatement in his opinion. He told her a lot of guys are going to be tripping over their tongues hanging out when they see her. She thanked him for the compliment and thought Thad knew how to make a girl feel good about herself.

The dinner dance was held in the main ballroom of a major hotel in a western suburb. There was a large attendance with ladies dressed in a variety of gowns and all the men were in tuxedos. Thad could see that Pam caught the eyes of the men and some of the women that were there. The people at the table were very complimentary to Pam. Ted Jennings gave Pam a good look and then gave Thad a wink and smile along with a nod of his head which told him he approved of Pam and that Thad was a lucky guy.

Halfway through the meal Pam quietly said to Thad, “It’s nice to be getting these looks and compliments but one woman is sitting two tables over that is just staring daggers at me. She can’t take her eyes off me. I don’t know if that is good or bad.”

“Who is this lady?”

“The lady in the shiny black dress sitting over there,” she said pointing in a direction.

Thad turned and looked and then he waved a hand at this lady and started laughing.

“What’s so funny?”

“That so-called lady is my ex-wife.”

“You’re kidding me aren’t you?”

“No, that’s her and I’ll bet she is jealous. I’ll also bet she thought I couldn’t find and date a woman as good-looking as you. Let her eat her heart out” and he laughed some more.

The band started playing and Thad and Pam joined the other couples that were on the dance floor. He thought that Pam fit very nicely in his arms. She was right up against him and was a good dancer who could follow his lead.

Thad’s hand was low on Pam’s waist just touching the tops of her buttocks. She pressed herself against him and quietly said, “I’ll give you an hour to stop that.”

After a few dances, they went back to the table. Thad excused himself saying he was going to the restroom. After shaking hands with an old friend and washing his hands, Thad was walking back to the table. He saw Doris walking toward him going to the restroom. She must have timed her going to the restroom so she could meet and speak to Thad.

Stopping in front of him she said with maybe a little bitterness in her voice, “I see you are dating.”

“Well, I didn’t date or fool around till you said you wanted a divorce. I understand you probably were fooling around before then with the good Doctor Clayton. You’re asking for a divorce was a shock but I am over that now and it turns out I am glad you ask for a divorce. Pamela is the nicest and most beautiful woman I have ever been involved with. She is such a pleasure to be with and she makes me happy. She is beautiful isn’t she?”

He could see his remarks hit home and he knew he scored some points. He also knew Doris well enough to see that she was getting pissed so he walked away before she could raise her voice and make a scene. Pam saw him talking to Doris and when Thad was back at the table she asked him what was said. He told her the full story about his remarks and they both laughed.

When the people started leaving Thad and Pam thought they should be leaving as well. Her hand on his thigh as he drove to her condo told him it was going to be a good night of lovemaking. It turned out that it was a great night of lovemaking.

The following morning was different from the previous mornings he had spent with Pam. At his urging, this was the first time Pam had taken a shower with him. She couldn’t stop giggling as his slippery soapy hands washed her. She continued giggling as she washed him. After they dried off they went back to bed and her giggling turned into moaning.

Thad concluded that he was in love with Pam. He knew he had feelings for her that he never had for any woman. He thought by what she said and did that she had similar feelings for him but he couldn’t be one hundred percent sure of that. It was time he thought for him to find out what her feelings for him were.

Thad went to the jewelry store when Pam was working on Saturday and stayed out of her sight till she was involved with a customer. When she was involved he walked into the store and signaled to Marie the other sales associate to come over to him. He asked her to show him the engagement rings. Pam could see Thad was with Marie and wondered why, but Pam was busy with a customer.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.