Max Scores! - Cover

Max Scores!

Copyright© 2018 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A new story in the Swarm Cycle!! Max is a bright kid in a tiny North Texas town where a new pickup is big news! He expected to do well on his CAP test, but never dreamed he would do this well. This was a golden ticket for him, his friends, his family and he was going to make the most of it! The story is complete and will be posted over 6 days to keep it from getting buried the first day.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Science Fiction   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Harem  

Monday morning, Max groaned as he struggled to roll over and shut off the alarm clock, finding his way blocked by the sleeping and beautiful, Maggie. On his other side, twined around him in the same fashion, was Thea. As much as he hated to move, that alarm clock was driving him mad, and his bladder was complaining. He wriggled out from between them, slammed his hand down on the clock, then paused to cover the girls before padding, bare-assed, to take care of the other need.

Except for a trip to the mall to buy some clothes that actually fit his new body, they had spent almost all weekend in bed. That trip had been an adventure in itself, with all of the women voicing opinions and treating him like a dress-up doll.

He had ended up with pants and shirts that were much, much tighter that he was used to wearing, and, though he refused to admit it, he thought he looked pretty damn good in the dressing room mirror.

Then it was home, and back to bed except for meals and to rehydrate. He could only assume that the stamina boost the Confederacy had given to him is what prevented him from ending the weekend as a dried out husk. His ladies though, well, they admitted that they were a little sore!

Surprisingly enough, he still felt pretty good this morning!

Max threw on his new robe and padded downstairs to start the coffee. He had begged and pleaded with his parents the previous year for a chance to try the adult beverage and, to their dismay, he loved it! Now it was an integral part of his morning.

He stood and watched it brew, yawning and stretching a bit, feeling happier than he had in a very long time. When a hand reached around him, sliding inside his robe and stroking his abs, he smiled and leaned back just a bit, feeling a soft pair of breasts through the thin material.

“Yum!” Melanie said with a giggle, laughing when Max jumped forward, his hands yanking his robe closed as he spun around.

“Sorry, Max, I couldn’t resist.” she said with a seductive grin. “Mom and Dad double-teamed Amanda last night, and while it was fun, I was feeling a little left out. Dad grumbled at me, told me to go up and see if you had any energy left, but you looked so cute, asleep with your girls, that I didn’t have the heart to wake you.” she told him, biting her lower lip and looking up at him through her eyelashes.

“He said what?” Max yelped, surprise and shock on his face.

“Morning Max.” his father said from behind him, making him yelp and spin around again, his face blushing.

“Dad!”

Martin stopped and looked at his son oddly for a moment, then turned to look a question at Melanie. “What?” he asked, confused.

Melanie was giggling, her hand over her mouth.

“Daddy, I told him what you said last night, and he got the funniest expression on his face. Maxie has grown into a hunk, but he is still my adorable little brother inside.”

“Oh.” his father said dismissively, scratching his ribs. “Yeah, I did say that. Sorry Max. Amanda and your mother wore me out, and I felt bad for Mel. She has one hell of a libido, and I am only human.” he said, smirking a bit.

Max just looked back and forth between father and sister, not sure what to say.

“Don’t sweat it, son. It was said in jest, but ... I wouldn’t be bothered if you and your older sister were to spend some quality time together. We are still a family.” his father said, covering a grin with his hand. “I was just now thinking though, what are you going to do with six, or even eight women?”

Max let his mind wander for a second, then blanched. “Oh hell.” he said softly, getting laughter from his father and his sister.

The next couple of weeks were exciting on the home front, but annoyingly boring at school. Max kept his eyes open but had yet to find anyone who really interested him, at least as a permanent addition to his family.

He made sure to be polite and attentive in Cynthia’s classes, not pressuring her at all, but he found that often, when he would sneak a look at the diminutive teacher in her snug blouses and tight, figure-hugging skirts or dresses, that she was just as often looking back at him.

The remodeling of the house only took a week, though it was a week of surprises. The entire family ended up sleeping in the living room, all the furniture pushed back and sleeping bags padding the floor. When his mother came out of the bathroom, stark naked and looking oh, so sexy, Max’s cock popped to attention even as his eyes tried to bug out of his skull.

Thankfully, his father had followed, his erection leading the way, and Max was able to cool his ardor a bit. Amanda, as a concubine, was naked all the time, so while he enjoyed looking, he didn’t have the same visceral reaction.

His mother had not missed it though, as much as he wished she would have, and spent the next two days teasing him unmercifully.

“Max, you need to get over it, son. Hell, we’re both adults and both sponsors, and I have been wondering what that lovely cock of yours would feel like. I know I am your aged mother, but after we are extracted and I look eighteen again, then what? Are you going to reject me?” she asked coyly.

“Mom, you are gorgeous. Come here and sit on my lap.” Max said, flushed but smiling. Inside he quailed, hoping that he wouldn’t embarrass either of them.

It was his mother who flinched, disappearing into the kitchen amid gales of laughter from everyone else.

“Go ahead and poke the bear son, but don’t be surprised if you get bitten!” his father laughed. “You know this isn’t over, right?”

Max nodded at his father and pretended to be relieved. The truth was, he was almost certain that it would be a night he would never forget, and the idea, while shocking at first, certainly had its special appeal.

Still, sleeping together in a big pile of naked bodies in the living room was ... odd. They all tried to act like everything was okay, going to sleep at night with chaste kisses, but he woke up once with Thea’s lips on his cock and her pussy planted on Maggie’s face, and a second time he rolled over to see his mother and Melanie in a hot sixty-nine while his father fucked Amanda from behind.

Still, when it was done, the construction opened up the top floor into a vast space. The three pushed together, queen-sized beds were a playground where almost infinite combinations were possible!

He also found out how his parents, never well off on teachers’ salaries, were getting the money for the renovations.

When the three children were born, his parents had set up college funds and paid into them faithfully. It wasn’t a lot of money, about thirty thousand all told, but his father pointed out that they couldn’t take it with them!

It was three weeks after Thea moved in before things changed again. In his third period physics class on Friday, he got his homework assignment back from Ms. Cynthia Yale, and attached was a note, hidden between the pages.

Max,

We should talk. 7pm. 940-555-9824

Cynthia

Max was elated! He had about given up, even though it seemed like they couldn’t keep their eyes off of each other in class, and even in the halls if they happened to meet. He has almost began to think she was waiting for him to do or say something inappropriate as an excuse to see him punished for having the nerve to proposition her.

The rest of the day crept by, and it seemed to take a week for him to make it to last period. Max had managed to catch up to the rest of the class, so he found himself sparring with Lane Wallace, the only other student close to his size.

During a break, Lane surprised him by whispering, “Hey Max, ever heard of a pre-pack?”

He nodded and waited to see what Lane had to say.

“Look, there are three of us in this class, maybe a dozen total in school. I’ve been checking, and statistically, we have a huge number of sponsors when you consider the number of students ... or even the population of the town. I’ve been talking to Mia and we think this town is due. And pre-packs, well, they just make sense. Get your concubines early, so you can choose people who mesh and keep them with you. Hook up with enough other sponsors and let them know we are ready.”

“My parents are both sponsors, that gives us three in the family, and another with my friend Toby. My folks were talking about moving to The City and joining a pre-pack there. They said there are a couple of groups around the college.” Max told him, thinking about the numbers Lane had mentioned.

“Just think about it, okay? Maybe we would have a better position if we could bring a bunch of folks down to The City, or maybe invite them up here.”

The break was over, and Mr. Buckminster began showing them a new technique, ending the chat. Max kept it in the back of his mind, reminding himself to check the numbers himself, see if Lane was right.

That night at home, anxiously watching the clock, Max surfed on the web, trying to find out the average percentages per population. The consensus seemed to think that about 3% of the population aged between fourteen and fifty-five could score high enough to be sponsors and those numbers were broken down into 85% men, 15% women.

In a town with the population of only 9,000, down from 11,000 the year before with the closing of the second Tyson plant, and with 70% or 6,300 in the right age range, there could be as many as 189 sponsor level people in town made up of 179 men and 10 women. However, residents 14-18 were only 11% of that total, or 693 students, with an estimated 21 students that could be sponsor level.

Lane said there were about a dozen he knew of, so where were the rest? Were people keeping quiet about their scores? Was there a way to find out? Would 189 sponsors with concubines be a large enough number to tempt the Confederacy to visit Vernon, TX?

Most news items seem to say the pickups were much smaller, so maybe the 21 students and their concubines, if we were statistically average, was enough. Well, Max thought again, 23 including his parents!

He looked at the time on his computer screen and saw that it was three minutes after seven!

He snatched up his cell phone and dialed, his heart beating fast in his chest.

“This is Cynthia.”

“Hi, this is Max. How are you this evening?” he asked softly, his mouth dry.

“I am glad you called.” she replied, her voice a bit softer, more welcoming he thought. “Listen, Max, I don’t think I can do this on the phone. Can we meet?”

“I’d love to but we have a problem. I assume you don’t want to come over here and, since I don’t drive, and I don’t know where you live, I am not sure where we could meet without being seen.” He explained.

“Ah, well.” she paused, but he could hear her breathing. “Max, do your parents know? I mean, have you told them you talked to me?” she sounded nervous, unsure of herself.

“Yes. They are both sponsors and Mom has two concubines who are either students or, in her TA’s case, a former student. Both of my parents are professors at MSU.”

“Oh!” she paused, then sighed. “Would they think badly of me if I were to visit with you? Just to talk, of course. Max, if we decide this is not right, I still have to live in this town and this job is important to me. I have my daughter to think of.”

“You could very well be visiting with two fellow educators.” Max suggested, feeling foolish but crossing his fingers anyway.

“That’s right! That could work. Okay, I have your address, Max. Thirty minutes okay?” she asked, sounding excited.

“Perfect! See you then, Cynthia, and thanks.”

“Thanks? For what?”

“For giving me a chance.”

Max raced downstairs where his girls were sitting in the living room with his parents, Amanda, David and Mel.

“She’s coming! Mom, Dad, if anyone asks, she is coming to see you. Teacher to professor.” Max said excitedly, bursting into the living room.

“Wait, what? Who is coming, son?” his father asked, confused.

“My physics teacher, Ms. Yale. Cynthia.”

There was a knowing grin on Amanda’s face, and smiles on the faces of all three of the younger girls. His mother just nodded and his father looked surprised, but happy for him.

When the doorbell rang a half hour later, Max had about worn a hole in the hallway carpet and he was at the door before the electronic tones had a chance to fade away.

“Cynthia, please come in!” Max said, a big smile on his face.

She looked lovely, he thought. Her hair was down and framed her face, it was the first time he had ever seen her wearing jeans. He took her coat and saw that she was wearing a casual blouse with a much lower neckline than she wore at school, and a gold pendant that drew his eye to just a hint of soft cleavage.

“You look wonderful tonight.” he said softly, and was rewarded by a soft kiss on the cheek. She took his arm and he led her into the family room. In the doorway, she hesitated a moment, obviously surprised by the crowd.

“Cynthia, allow me to introduce my mother, Mary and my father, Martin. Next to Mary with the handsome David in her arms is Amanda, one of my mother’s concubines. Sitting on the footstool being pampered by my father is Melanie, one of his concubines. Here on the couch are Maggie and Thea, two of my concubines.” he said, pointing out each person as he named them.

“Can I offer you something to drink? Tea or maybe a glass of wine?” Max asked. “Then, if you like, we can go upstairs and talk in private.”

Cynthia looked around the room with a smile, then grinned up at him. “I think a glass of wine would go down well, Max. And yes, I think we need to discuss this first, then I will gladly submit to the inquisition.” she finished, smiling at his parents to let them know she wasn’t upset.

“Cynthia, Max is an amazingly level-headed young man, and if he feels you would be a good companion for him, then we will welcome you with open arms.” his mother said graciously, and he could tell that Cynthia was pleased.

With her wine in hand, and a soda for himself, he led her upstairs and showed her his recently remodeled lair.

Other than the bed, and the desk chairs, the only place to sit was a futon against the wall across from the huge, triple bed. Max led her over and sat down next to her, turning with one knee up on the seat so he could face her.

“Thank you for coming, Cynthia.”

She blushed a bit, taking a sip of her wine. “Max, I am just not sure about this, but I have to tell you that I have thought of very little else over these last few weeks.” she admitted, her eyes on her wine glass.

“Before we discuss the future, I should tell you more about myself.” she took another sip, then upended the glass, drinking the rest of the wine in a hurry.

“Max, I am twenty-eight and I have never been married. I was teased horribly when I as a girl, about my nose and my teeth. They used to be horrible, sticking out in every direction. My father’s insurance paid for braces but not plastic surgery. When I got my braces off and got these,” she ran her hands over her breasts that were, for her small size, enormous. “Boys started paying attention to me.”

“I got asked out for the first time as a junior, but he just wanted, well, you know what he wanted, and I was so happy just to be wanted that I let him. Before I knew it, I had boys asking me out every weekend, and I gave most of them what they wanted too. I was a slut, Max. I would fuck anyone if they just smiled at me, just treated me nice.” She let a sob escape and, when Max reached out, she held up a hand, stopping him.

“I got gonorrhea my senior year, just before graduation. My parents were mortified. My mother stopped going to church, afraid to show her face. I had turned into the biggest slut in the school, but that frightened me. How I didn’t wind up pregnant, I have no idea. I had gotten a scholarship, you see? I went away to college, made up my to change, to cage my slut. I stopped dating, not wanting to be that person anymore.”

She was quiet for a moment, pulling a tissue out of her small purse and wiping her eyes. She looked up at Max for the first time since she started telling her tale, meeting his eyes.

He felt so bad for her, for the pain she was feeling. He wanted to tell her that none of that mattered now; it was ancient history.

“I didn’t date through my entire undergrad years. I kept my slut caged, afraid to even masturbate. I got a new reputation, that of a drudge, but, to me, it was better than everyone knowing what a slut I was, still was, inside. I stayed on for my graduate degree. I was tired by then, Max, and so sick of being alone, of being lonely. I was craving human contact, human touch, kindness of any kind and I think that is how it happened. I needed to get my thesis adviser to sign off on my proposal, but he was always busy. Then, one day, he said he would meet with me, but in town. We met at a restaurant and he ordered us a bottle of wine. I shouldn’t have done it, Max. I drank the wine and the next thing I knew, he was bending me over the back of his couch, fucking me, and I was begging for more. I was promising him anything and everything if he would just keep fucking me.”

“It lasted about a month before he dumped me for a younger girl. He was married, of course, but didn’t seem to care if she knew. I was heartbroken but worse, I was pregnant. My daughter, my precious baby girl, I almost aborted her, ashamed that I had given in to my slut again. Now, she is what I live for. I haven’t dated or allowed a man to touch me in four years.”

She looked defiant, her eyes red and puffy, but there was no doubt in Max’s mind that she loved her daughter more than life.

“Since you talked to me that day, I felt her. She wants you, Max, my inner slut is screaming, crying to be released. What if I let her out, Max? What then? This is not some affair, some roll in the hay. What if I can’t get her back in again? I will be your slave, and you will have the power of life and death over me. What if I can’t control myself?”

Silent tears were rolling down her cheeks, but she didn’t look away again. The pain in her eyes clawed at him, and Max wanted to weep with her.

“Cynthia, you know I am young. I don’t have a lot of experience in life or in love, but I am old enough to know that you are wrong.” he said quietly, reaching for her hands.

She looked shocked, her jaw set and ready to argue but this time, Max held up his own hand.

“You were tormented as a child, right? So you probably had very few, if any, friends.”

She nodded, but remained quiet. She had told Max that herself.

“I am guessing your parents, while they may have loved you, were not demonstrative people. They were not the kind to hug you and tell you they loved you, that they were proud of you.”

She looked startled and nodded slowly.

“Then, when your teeth got fixed and you developed that wonderful body, suddenly boys paid attention to you. It felt good to be noticed, to have someone saying nice things to you. It felt wonderful to have someone touch you, hold you.”

“Yes but...” she started to say, but Max held up his hand.

“You were starved for attention, starved for affection. Sex, it feels good. It feels special, that connection, that togetherness. So you went overboard a bit. But then you did the opposite and closed yourself off again from all human contact! After finally getting some attention, some confirmation of your attractiveness, you completely denied your need for human contact, for kindness, for intimacy of any kind.”

He paused, reaching out to touch her cheek.

“You are not a slut. You are lonely. You need someone to be there for you, to show you kindness and love. So you like sex, so what? So does my mother. So do I, but it sounds like what you really want, what you really need is affection. You need someone to love and for someone to love you.”

They were quiet for several minutes, then Max wrapped his hands around her waist and picked her up, settling her in his lap and wrapping his arms around her.

“You deserve to be loved.” he whispered in her ear.

She was tiny, and she fit perfectly, her head nestled under his chin as she sobbed into his chest, her face buried in his shirt.

He had no idea how long she stayed there, he just held her and whispered in her ear until she had cried herself out. When Max realized that she had fallen asleep, he just smiled.

The clock on his dresser said it was almost nine when he heard footsteps on the stairs. He looked over to see his mother enter the room, curiosity written all over her face. She came over and sat down on the futon, her eyes taking in the scene.

“She cried herself to sleep.” Max whispered. “She is lonely and in a lot of pain, Mom. I want to help her but I don’t know if she will let me, if I am the right one.”

“She has her daughter at home, Max.” she reminded him, compassion for the small woman showing in her gaze.

He nodded, then sighed. He leaned down and kissed her hair softly, whispering her name.

She stirred, rubbing her face against Max’s chest, then lifted her head to look around, confusion in her eyes. When she looked up at Max, she smiled.

“I am sorry for crying all over your shirt, Max.” she said softly, laying her head against his chest again. “I have to go home. My daughter is being looked after by the neighbor girl.”

She twisted so that her back was to his chest and stretched, her head snapping to the left when she noticed Max’s mother sitting next to them, her face turning red.

His mom just smiled and laid her hand on Cynthia’s arm.

“Cynthia, Max is very fond of you, and I want you to know you are welcome in our home any time you want to visit. We would love it if you were to come back again, just to visit if for no other reason. Bring your daughter, we would love to meet her.” Her voice was full of compassion and warmth, and Cynthia nodded.

“I think I would like that. Thank you, Mary.”

Sarah arrived the next day, but Max didn’t know until he arrived home in the afternoon from visiting Cynthia who, it turned out, lived only three blocks away, to find a motorcycle in the driveway. He stopped to look, fascinated by the wild paintjob depicting a naked woman riding a motorcycle through a crowd of bikers.

The motorcycle was long and lean, the front forks almost as long as the rest of the bike combined. The leather saddlebags that hung from the rear of the bike, tucked up under the two-person seat, were worn and weathered. The seat itself had two levels, a lower one where the rider would sit and a higher one that allowed the passenger to see over the rider’s head. The passenger seat had a tall backrest and from the top of that backrest, an actual raccoon tail hung.

It was like something out of a movie! In his head, he pictured the owner as being a big, muscular man in a leather vest and covered in tattoos. At that point, he got curious and a little worried. What could a person like that want with his family?

He hurried inside and almost tripped over his own feet at the tableau in the living room.

His mother was on the couch, naked. Her ass was scooted out to the edge of the cushion and kneeling between her legs was a naked redhead, her face buried in his mother’s pussy. As if that wasn’t enough to shock him, his mother had obviously just started her orgasm as he entered, her screams of pleasure loud enough to make him wince!

“YES! Eat my fucking pussy you little biker slut! FUUUCCCK!”

Max’s winced as his cock shot to full erection in a heartbeat.

He stood and watched while the redhead carried his mother through her orgasm and straight into what seemed like a second, almost as loud, before Mary grabbed the flaming red tresses and pulled the redhead away from her oversensitive bits.

“Stop, stop, stop! You are going to kill me!” Mary moaned, dragging the girl up and holding her face to her chest, panting wildly.

The redhead, her cheeks shiny with Mary’s juices, made eye contact with Max. Her eyes got wide and her mouth opened but Max held a finger to his lips and then smiled. He mimed sneaking, lifting each foot high and his hands out, as he crept around behind the couch.

Mary’s eyes were closed and, when Max leaned over the couch, pressing his lips to hers, they flew open in surprise! “MAX!” she cried happily, reaching up and grabbing his head, kissing him wildly.

When they broke the kiss, Max stood up and grinned at his mother. “This would be Sarah, I hope. That or Dad brought you a present?”

She laughed, reaching down to stoke the redhead’s lustrous hair.

“Max, this is Sarah. She’s finally here! Sarah, sweetie, this is my adorable son, Max.”

Sarah didn’t stand; she uncoiled, drawing herself up to her full height. She was easily six feet tall and thin, but in a svelte, runner’s body kind of way. Her breasts were small, firm apples sitting on her chest and were topped with the cutest, pinkest areola and nipples he had ever seen. She had a thin, less than an inch wide strip of flaming red pubic hair that seemed to be pointing its way to her clitoris. Her stomach was ridged, her abs well defined and the long, sleek muscles in her thighs and calves were a sight to see.

She smiled brightly at Max, then in a flash, leapt over his mother and the couch to land lightly in front of Max.

“Hi, Max. Your mother has told me so much about you!” she said brightly, wrapping her arms around his neck and giving him a toe-curling kiss.

When the kiss, hot enough to make him speechless, broke, he found he had two hands-full of toned, firm ass cheeks and a very hot pussy rubbing on the bulge in his trousers.

“Um ... Hi!” he mumbled.

He heard giggling from the vicinity of the stairs and moved his head to look past Sarah. He found Maggie and Thea, both naked with shiny faces and satisfied smiles, their arms around the other’s waist, smiling at him from the bottom step.

“Hello, my loves.” he called out, not quite ready to release his grip quite yet.

When Maggie had brought tea in for everyone and they were all seated, Sarah curled around his mother and his two vying for a spot on his lap, he learned a bit more about Mary’s second concubine.

“Sarah was a student of mine, and you can see why she caught my eye. She flirted with me the very first day of class!”

“I love that motorcycle, Sarah.” Max said, gesturing towards the front of the house, “but I pictured some big, hairy biker instead of a drop-dead gorgeous redhead.” he told her with a leer.

Sarah stuck out her tongue. “Girls can ride Harleys too!” she protested.

Sarah was the oldest of three girls and the wild child of the family. Her two younger sisters were twins, both in tenth grade in The City. They still lived with Sarah’s parents, and she confided in them that they were not happy about the impending move to Austin next month.

“Oh, Max? Wouldn’t you love a sexy pair of redhead in our bed?” Maggie asked, licking her lips and winking at Sarah.

“You have more slots, Max? I don’t think your mother told me what score you got.” Sarah asked, looking thoughtful.

“Max got an 8.9! He is hoping to push that to 9 or more when he retests. It is what we, as an extended family, are waiting for before making any big decisions.” his mother said proudly.

Sarah seemed thoughtful. “Max, I know I am a concubine, your mother’s concubine, and you are a sponsor ... but do you suppose you might be interested in meeting my sisters? They have been getting top marks in their concubine classes, and they really, really don’t want to move to Austin. My folks, well, they are older. They had me when Mom was forty, and the twins were a shock when she got pregnant again seven years later. She is past menopause now, so Dad is staying no matter what. They are moving to the foothills area, north of Austin, where my father has this remote little cabin in the hills. The twins are afraid they will never be chosen out there.”

Max looked at Maggie, who grinned and nodded, then at Thea, who looked thoughtful, but nodded as well.

Sarah looked at Mary, as if asking permission, then smiled and kissed her when Max’s mother smiled. “It is up to Max, Sarah, but call them and see if they will come up. They are sixteen and can drive, right?”

Sarah nodded happily and jumped up. She looked around quickly, shrugged, and rushed to the phone on the wall in the kitchen. Max guessed that her clothes were in another room and with them, her cell phone.

While they waited, Max told them about his visit to Cynthia’s house.

She had gone home last night, relieved the baby-sitter, and called him this morning, asking him to come over. When he arrived, she had introduced him to little Amanda, a four-year-old absolute doll.

Amanda had been shy at first, hiding behind her mother’s skirt, but Max told them that when he sat down on the floor, she had crept up, just out of arms’ reach, to look him over.

“When she brought me a doll, and pulled out a tea set for us to play together, I knew we would be okay.” he laughed, remembering how the little girl would smile.

“Cynthia is still feeling a bit, unbalanced, I guess you could say, but I saw a whole other side of her today.” Max told them. “She is a wonderful mother to that little girl, and I could see the strong bond between them. She is very loving and demonstrative with her, something Cynthia missed in her own childhood.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.