Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 17: An Engraved Invitation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17: An Engraved Invitation - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

“Good evening, Alice. I think under the circumstances, I prefer that you call me Roy and I mean that not only tonight, but in the office as well. I’ve been too formal and aloof at work. I need to lighten up – to loosen up – and I’m hoping that you can help me in that regard. Seeing that salacious picture of you earlier today made me realize that you’ve changed over the past couple of months in the direction I want to change, so I’m hoping you’ll help me.”

Alice was curious, “What changes have you seen in me?” She turned in the car seat to face Roy Goodman, her boss in the Financial Operations and Analysis Department at Knightsbridge Manufacturing.

“Well, to be frank, you were what I’d call uptight, prim and proper up until about four months ago. Suddenly, you started to dress in a more contemporary way, not afraid to show a little skin, for instance. Your skirts got shorter, your neckline plunged a bit, and some days I could tell that you’d intentionally left your undies at home.”

“Oh, dear,” Alice crooned. “I hope I didn’t upset you. I didn’t think anybody noticed except Dori. She’s been mentoring me to loosen up.”

“NO!” Roy protested. “I’m not upset – quite the opposite; I loved it all and I noticed every day. I was scared to say anything, but you kind of opened the door so I could earlier today with your inadvertent text photo. I wish it had happened years earlier. You ... you’re so pretty. I look to see how you are and what you’re wearing every day. I ... I ... I like you – a lot.

“You also started to speak up more, weren’t afraid to use some mild swear words about some bad situation in the business, and weren’t afraid to go out into the factory areas and talk to some of the men to get answers to your questions. The men have commented to me that they love to interact with you. You were too shy to do that earlier in your position. I can tell you that those factory guys love a pretty girl like you showing up on their turf, especially in some of your new and shorter skirts. I am very pleased with every one of those advances.”

Roy took them to dinner at an upscale place called Swans, well known because of the beautiful white swans swimming on the lush pond adjacent to the restaurant. He’d arranged a table by the window where they could both look out at the pretty scene. Alice admitted to herself that the setting was romantic and seductive; she was being wooed, just as Dori predicted.

Over dinner, Roy dialed down the compliments to Alice for fear he was laying it on too thick. Instead, the couple got to really know each other outside of their work personalities. They talked and laughed about books they’d read, movies they’d seen, and more.

Somehow, towards the end of the meal, the subject of most embarrassing moments came up. Alice, of course, referred to the ‘inadvertent’ texting of her nude selfie to him earlier in the day. She blushed up a nice rosy hue as she mentioned the faux pas.

Roy blew off the event, stating that he wished he’d been able to keep the picture and have it blown up to the size of a wall mural for his condominium. “It was one of the sexiest and most impressive pieces of art I’ve ever seen. One of my hopes from this evening is that you’ll resend the photograph to me and allow me to do just that.”

“You want me to be a pin-up model for you?” Alice crooned in an awed tone. She gave a little smile to signal that she wasn’t at all angry about his request.

“Yes. Sometime, perhaps, you’d even allow me the privilege of taking some photographs of you. As I mentioned earlier, although I’m an amateur photographer, I have done some award-winning work.”

Alice coyly said, “Let me think about that. I assume you can be discreet. I wouldn’t want anything posted on the Internet, well, unless it was a private site with limited access or my face didn’t show.”

“That would be the case, if I went that far,” Roy insisted. “Most of my work, especially the figure studies and nudes, are just for my own collection. Sometime, when you’re over at my apartment I can show you some of my work. I think it’ll help convince you that I am a serious student of the photographic arts, as well as talented to some extent.”

“Well, I trust you and what you said.” Alice took her cellphone from her purse and again texted the nude photograph to Roy’s phone.” She smirked to herself, too; Dori had predicted that he’d ask to retain the photograph.

Roy drove Alice home, less hopeful of scoring than he had been at the start of the evening or when he asked her to dinner because of how platonic everything had been to that point in their evening.

As he parked in the Prentiss’ driveway, Alice said in a low sexy tone, “Would you care to come in for a cup of coffee or perhaps something stronger? I don’t want our time together this evening to end.” She smiled at him in the dim lights of the dash, and his confidence and surety about the arc of the evening was suddenly reestablished.


Roy and Alice were a little bleary eyed the next morning. It had been a late night, and then he’d driven home to catch a few hours of sleep before the alarm clock got him up and running for a new day.

Actually, TWO men were sexually aroused as they went to work that morning.

The first man, Roy Goodman, took a long and lustful look at the photograph that Alice had texted him the evening before as he left the house, marveling in the detail and the audacity she’d shown in the selfie. The way she had posed wearing high heels with one leg slightly raised, revealed everything about her. He had explained to Alice that he planned to get the picture blown up so it could be a wall mural over his bed. Alice had given permission, but only because her face didn’t show. Truth be told, she felt honored at the attention. True again, she enjoyed fucking Roy and having a romantic evening that included some beautiful sex. They’d made love three times.

Alice, for the first time, realized that she could have sex with someone she liked, and not have the feeling that she ‘ought’ to be in love with them. Thus, with Roy, they had a fabulous evening that resulted in Alice feeling all warm and fuzzy about Roy, but nothing further – not that things couldn’t progress in the future.

Roy mused that Dave, her husband, was a very lucky man; but Roy had also been lucky the night before, getting to enjoy every inch of all that gorgeous skin in the photograph with his hands and tongue, and to fuck Alice three times in long sessions that went almost an hour each because of his skills at self-control and lovemaking. Alice discovered that he was indeed a talented bachelor with finely honed skills about how to ensure she got orgasm after orgasm from him via fingers, tongue, and cock.

The second man to lose sleep, Alice’s husband Dave, had gotten five pictures and a two-minute video from his wife the night before. The pictures showed her in various stages and positions while fucking Roy. The short video had been shot at the end of one of their couplings as Roy sped up his pistoning into her pussy and then as he came. The final few seconds showed his cock pulling out of her vagina leaving a second creampie dripping from his wife’s gaping slit.

The videos were the most arousing gifts that Alice had ever given Dave. He was so worked up that he masturbated four times during the evening and night. He couldn’t wait to see Alice that evening when he returned home from his trip.

Dori accurately sized up the situation as first Roy and then Alice stumbled into the office looking like they’d each been ridden hard and put away wet. Of course, she knew of the dinner the night before, but not how the evening had actually progressed.

She came over to Alice’s desk and sat down. She whispered, “So, what happened?”

Alice rolled her eyes and passed her cellphone to Dori. She’d cued up the first photograph and video knowing Dori would be curious. There were about forty pictures and ten short videos; Alice had only sent the best of the best to Dave the night before. Dori was mostly quiet while the flipped through the pictures and watched each of the short videos.

“Damn, girl. You are something else,” Dori muttered. That’s prime cock. I may have to take up with Mr. Goodman again. I think he’s gotten better since I was with him.”

Alice whispered, “It was very satisfying, plus he knows how to make very effective use of his hands and mouth and tongue. I can’t begin to tell you how many orgasms I had, but there were many – one right after the other. I’m a little sore this morning, and I’d bet a cup of coffee that Roy is suffering from some chaffing on a vital part of his anatomy. Altogether, I think we were fucking almost nonstop for close to three hours. Did I mention that he has staying power?” Alice gave a funny smile for a second.

Dori insisted, “So, you had a good time? You’re glad you let loose with your boss?”

“Kind of,” Alice said slowly. “It was strange. I mean while we were fucking it was nice and everything, and I had gotten anticipatory beforehand, but after he left the house, I sat naked and wrapped in a blanket on one of the pool chairs and looked up at the stars. I didn’t like all of the lingering feelings.”

“Because you fucked your boss, or because you fucked another guy, or because you fucked another guy and Dave wasn’t nearby?”

Alice gave Dori an odd look. “You hit the nail on the head, my dear friend. Dave was out in some Atlanta suburb looking at transformers and lightning arrestors, not where I could snuggle up to him and feel his love again. Roy doesn’t love me; well, except as a hot fuck, I hope. Dave loves me and all my warts, and now all my kinks. I sent a few of the photos and the creampie video to him last night, midway through the evening. He’d encouraged me earlier when I asked him whether I should have dinner and all with Roy like you suggested, but all he wrote after he’d seen the media was ‘Wow!’

Dori asked, “How’d you ever get Roy to let you take pictures and videos?”

“I told him I wanted souvenirs just the way he did. I also confessed that they’d turn on my husband like nothing else in the world. I assured him that he was safe and no one was going to come after him ... except I might want a return engagement. After that, he helped compose the photos for the best results. He’s a serious amateur photographer.”

Dori smiled, “I think he has a few of me in his collection.”

Alice smiled, “I hope Dave is okay with what I did. I hope he’s not pissed at me.”

Dori laughed and shook her head. “Been there, done that, have the t-shirt. Trust me, Dave is so horny he’s beyond words. He is going to take you tonight like you’ve never been taken before by anyone. You’d better prepare to welcome him home in a very sexy way, with an open vagina, and maybe even let him claim your ass.”

“He’s so big. It’d probably hurt.”

“Did Sean hurt?”

“No, but he’s a lot smaller than Dave and was very careful of my butt.”

“Let Dave have your ass, even if it hurts; then you can explain to him that Roy was a spur of the moment thing. He needs to reclaim you like never before. It wasn’t only that you had sex with another man he barely knows, it was that from now on he’ll envision you across Roy’s desk getting fucked royally several times a day. It wasn’t only that you had sex; it was that he wasn’t there. Your feelings are justified, and wild conjugal sex is the only way to assuage your guilt and make those feelings go away.” She laughed.

“AHEM.” Roy’s voice as he stood at the door to his office broke up their short conversation. “Mrs. Prentiss, when you have a chance, please come and see me for a couple of minutes.” He smiled and added, “No rush.” He turned and went back to his office.

Dori whispered, “I bet he wants to do it again because you were such a hot fuck. Be nice to the man, just do it with Dave around to watch and make videos I can watch.” She giggled and headed off to her desk.

Alice girded herself, and went into Roy Goodman’s office. The fact he’d called her ‘Mrs. Prentiss’ bothered her; why had he suddenly gotten formal. He gestured for her to sit, and she did.

Roy stammered a big, “Errr, Alice, about last night ... I was kind of out of line ... I mean, I didn’t mean to coerce you into doing ... well, I really enjoyed ... errr ... I liked what happened a lot ... I’m hoping in the future that we ... what I’m ... I’m having difficulty...”

Alice smiled and took pity on the man. He was very nice and not at all bad looking. Yes, he was older than she was by about twenty-plus years, but he seemed as innocent and nerdy as she was or had been.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.