Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start - Cover

Loosening Up - Book 1: Journey Start

Copyright© 2018 by Wolf

Chapter 14: Another Partner for Alice

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Another Partner for Alice - Life changes dramatically for straight-laced Alice and prim husband Dave after she sees her best friend Dori fucking some guy in a car. Dori later explains and then gives the couple challenges to help them gradually loosen up, especially sexually. Changes start fairly quickly for the couple as their horizons expand to include broad changes to their lifestyle, their circle of friends, and their definitions of family and love. (tags/sex content are for entire story.)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging  

Alice turned to him, “Do you WANT Owen to have sex with me, because that’s what you’re implying by that statement.”

Dave laughed, “Yes! You’re getting better at reading between the lines now that you’ve loosened up. My suggestion was directly to that point. Our new rule regarding sex is that consenting adults can do anything they want about sex, and we agreed weeks ago that our assumption is to be that the other of us always wants sex. You may tease him, coax him, jump his bones, and do really kinky stuff with him, just so long as you both agree and end up happy afterwards. I have one small request in that regard; I’d like to watch.”

Dori turned to Alice, “Aren’t you happy now, after last night and the sex you finally consented to?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Alice, said. “You know I didn’t exactly consent to everyone at first, not that I’m complaining one bit. I liked the way everything turned out.”

“What do you mean?”

I consented with Dev. I explicitly told him what I wanted him to do. When we were through, Ty came and started to fuck me. I can’t remember ever saying it was OK to do so.”

Dave chuckled. “My darling, you were kind of inviting. For one, Kat had written ‘Fuck Here’ on your mons with an arrow pointing to your vagina. Ty even said something about following directions. You also lay back and spread your legs to give him total access to your charms. You could have said ‘no’ at any of those points. After he was inside you, you started to give him directions about how hard, fast, and frequent you wanted his cock fucking you like he was.”

Alice blushed, “Oh, yeah. I guess that was kind of invitational. Sucking on Sean while Ty fucked me was invitational too, wasn’t it?”

“It was,” Dori laughed. “At our swinger parties we have always been very careful about consent, especially when we have new people joining us. Not everyone wants to be as seemingly carefree as we can get. Of course, we have the ‘No means No’ rule, but we also have an agreement on a safe word that we remind each other about all the time. For us, that word has been ‘Red.’ It’s not a normal conversational word, stands out of context, is easy to say and remember, and hard to misunderstand. It’s the equivalent of a huge STOP sign for any of us. It’s been used a couple of times when a couple of the guys got a little rough, but sometimes some of the women like that. What works with one person won’t work with another. What works at one time won’t work at another.

“When you say consent, we’ve found that you may have to get a little more specific than your general rule about consenting adults. For instance, does saying OK to sex mean that you can jam into some woman’s ass to have anal sex with her, or might you want to ask first? If someone is into BDSM and their partner isn’t, we’ve found in our other club that some specificity is needed. Over time we’ve learned about each member’s various fetishes and preferences. We’re comfortable and can play to them to make an evening even more fun and fast moving.”

Alice said, “All of those are good ideas. We should talk about that on Saturday evening.”

Pam and Dori got into a side discussion about Pam’s travels for the coming week. She was off to Knoxville early Tuesday morning to meet with Tennessee Valley Authority about some of their plans for high voltage connections into the eastern power grid. After Knoxville, Pam was off for a partial day in Denver to meet with engineers from Xcel Energy. They’d apparently been one of her consulting clients for the past three years. The next day she’d be back in Minneapolis to pack up some of things to ship to Florida.

About a third to a half of Pam’s life was spent traveling around the states and Canada. At one dinner, she’d described part of her job as a honeybee, collecting ideas and information in one place and spreading them around. Of course, she was also developing and propagating her own ideas and research as she went from client to client.

Dave teased her, “Don’t you have a guy in every port?”

Pam blushed, “I kind of did, for a while. I’m planning on tapering back.” Her last statement was a bit of a tease. She winked at him.

Dave turned her statement back on her, “If that keeps you from being lonely while you’re on the road, why don’t you just play it by ear.”

Pam said, “Because ... well ... I don’t want to mess things up with you and Alice.”

Alice said, “I’m fine. Just don’t bring anything unwanted home.” The vague reference to an STD was obvious and noted.

Dori changed the subject. “You know I got out of the habit of giving you challenges to help you loosen up, Alice. Do you want one or two to work on?”

Alice smirked, “I guess. Tell me and let me decide.”

“OK. Your challenge is to show your boss at work your pussy.”

“DORI,” Alice shrieked. “You’re trying to get me fired.”

“It doesn’t have to be intentional. Matter of fact if you do it right, it’ll look like a pure accident of him being in the wrong place at the right time, or whatever the saying is. He’ll feel guilty about it and you won’t.”

“I’ll think about it.”

Pam laughed, “Commando Flash is about to strike again.”

Dori said, “If you need help, let me know. He’s very forgiving.”

Alice spun around to her. “Oh, my God. You’ve fucked him.”

Dori snickered, “Only a couple of times. Nothing recently.”

“You’re a slut.”

“And I love it. So does Ty.”


Owen presented two bottles of wine to Dave as he came in the door of their home on Thursday evening. Pleasantries were exchanged and Dave led them into the kitchen where Alice was working on the sit-down dinner she’d planned. She’d done a little each prior evening on the meal so there wasn’t a huge panic about the side dishes. Despite the cool weather, Dave intended to grill some steaks that had been marinating for a day.

Owen and Alice hugged and kissed. Owen had started with the polite hug and buss on the cheek, but Alice turned it into a greeting between two thunderstruck lovers that hadn’t seen each other in ages. Her body molded into his and the kiss morphed into a French kiss of epic proportions. Dave even snapped a picture of the two and later compared it to the cover of a romance novel.

Owen parted from his welcome with a smile. If he hadn’t been sure there’d be some kind of sex later in the evening before he arrived, perhaps because of the teasing Alice had engaged in during the invitation, he could be certain then.

Dave watched the welcome with a smile. He felt a touch of pride that his young wife was becoming such an accomplished seductress.

Pam appeared in more relaxed clothing than the business suit she’d arrived home in an hour earlier, and also gave a warm welcome to their friend that consisted of kisses and serious hip-grinding hugs. Owen was in snug jeans, and a sharp-looking sport shirt; he wore some loafers and no socks; a style of footwear that Alice thought was sexy.

They each regaled the others about various aspects of their workday. Dave felt that Owen held back a little, since he played in a much larger sandbox than the others. He explained that, and pointed out that was one of the reasons he still liked to do the tattoos; the profession kept him grounded and enabled him to express some of his artistic talent in a unique way.

Dinner was full of lively conversation. The chilly weather led them to use the dining room instead of the patio. Pam was not shy about bringing up some of the recent political shenanigans, and soon the four of them realized they were all on the same page as far as those opinions were concerned. They had a lot of good laughs at the expense of the supposed government leaders.

Alice guided the others to the home’s family room for coffee and such. She brought in both coffee, fresh baked cookies, and some liqueurs.

Dave winked at his wife, and nodded to the bottle of Kahlua and then at Owen. Alice understood and smiled.

Alice poured herself a glass of Kahlua, the rich coffee and cocoa flavored liqueur and then pulled Owen to her for a kiss. After the kiss started, she wormed her tongue into his mouth and then squirted the rich liquid into his. They both moaned and neither broke the kiss for well over a minute.

As they parted, Owen gasped, “God, that is the sexiest kiss I’ve ever had.” He paused as he watched Dave and Pam doing the liquid kiss right next to them. He then commented, “It even looks sexy to watch.”

A few more of those were shared, including a swap of partners several times. Pam and Alice showed the men what it was like when the two women shared the liquid kiss with each other. The men passed on the teasing by the women to also try it with each other.

Dave summed up that part of the situation, “I’m just about a ‘0’ on the Kinsey scale. I’m not even curious.”

Owen nodded and chimed in, “Me, too. No hard feelings.”

Alice chuckled, “Oooooh, ooooooh, hard feelings. I love ‘hard’ feelings.” She smoothed the front of Owen’s jeans. He rolled his eyes, but the bulge in his jeans did grow.

Pam joined Alice, and the two women worked diligently to undress the handsome man. When they were through and Owen stood there with a partially hard cock, they each kissed the head, and then turned to Dave.

Dave was also quickly stripped, and got appropriately kissed in critical areas.

Alice then turned back to Owen. She seated him on the sofa and then knelt in front of him and started to play with his cock. Her new cock sucking skills were soon brought to bear on her new friend.

Beside them, Pam had David sit next to Owen, in part so he could watch his wife apply her oral and deep throat skills to another man’s cock. Another reason turned out to be that Pam wanted to also change places with Alice, also putting in some blowjob time with Owen.

The four played that way for fifteen minutes. Owen was the first to warn of an impending climax, begging so he could maintain his edge while they all enjoyed a longer time doing sexual things to each other.

Alice orchestrated the next change. She pulled Pam next to her on the opposite sofa, and the two women spread their legs apart. Alice instructed, “We do like to have our pussies eaten by handsome men, like you two.”

A second invitation was not needed. Owen and Dave had their faces and tongues buried in Alice and Pam’s shaved cunts in seconds. The two switched women several times being sure to savor both of them.

At one point, Dave was sucking on Alice’s clit, lightly biting the small nubbin and bringing her to another orgasm by both fingers on her G-spot and his exterior oral attentions.

Alice teased between her orgasmic gasps, “Are you ready to watch your wife fuck another man? Do you want me to take his cock deep inside me, right where your two fingers are now? I would feel his cockhead rub against my G-spot; he’d drive me right to more orgasms.

“And while Owen has his cock inside me, he’d be kissing me – driving his tongue into my mouth in a fit of passion and lust and even love. He’d have a hand on my tits, his fingers pulling and pinching on my nipples driving me to even more orgasms. He’d be toying with my slit and clit with the other hand, driving me crazy.

And you know what happens when I have orgasms with you?”

Dave replied, “You want even more sex with me. You love me even more.”

“Right. I’ll probably do that with Owen. I’ll want him to fuck me over and over again, and not just tonight. I’ll want him to come by every night and fuck me while you watch us performing for you. I want you to drool over what he does to me and how many orgasms he’s popping out of me. I want you see all his cum dripping from my little honey box.”

Dave teased but in a flat tone, “What if I get jealous?”

Alice looked surprised. “You would?” The concept that Dave wouldn’t be entirely happy with her proposition almost puzzled her. “Which part of what I said?”

“Let me think about it,” Dave crooned. After a moment he said, “It may be the everyday aspect of it – what you were describing. I love you and want my time with you.”

“But you have Pam?”

Dave replied firmly, “I love YOU and want MY time with YOU – quality time with YOU.”

“Oh ... and I with you. I just learned something very important.” Alice smiled at her husband, and then at Pam.

Dave just nodded. He’d come back to the point sometime soon.

He leaned over and kissed Alice. He whispered, “I think you should see whether you can leave Owen in a highly depleted state tonight, and if you’re thinking that you need my permission to fuck him, you don’t. I do look forward to watching, however.” He then swung around so he could kiss Pam. He whispered to her, “I love you as well. Alice and I are going to need to talk though.”

Pam nodded and said, “I could tell. Just tell me if you need me to leave or referee or play some other role. Right now, though, you were doing something really wonderful with your tongue a minute a go. Think you could do that a little more?”

Dave slithered down Pam’s body, pausing at her tits to suck and lick at each one as he started to finger her slit again. After some stimulation, he slid much lower.

“Oh, God,” Pam moaned.

Pam shuddered through three orgasms over the next ten minutes, right along with Alice under the careful hands, mouth, and tongue of Owen. Dave was both pleased and dismayed that Owen had discovered his wife’s erogenous trigger points so quickly, even allowing for the time they’d spent together a week or two earlier.

Alice rearranged Owen back to the other sofa and lying on his back with his erection pointing at the heavens. She deep throated him a couple of times, making him even longer and harder. She pulled her long hair back and plunged up and down his shaft in a way that displayed what she was doing to Dave and Pam on the other sofa.

Alice mounted Owen’s body, made sure that Dave and Pam were watching her, and then slowly lowered her pussy onto Owen’s cock much the way she’d shown off five days earlier when she’d fucked Dev. She steered his cockhead to her opening and then slid her most intimate parts down his wet and unyielding hardness very slowly until she bottomed out and squirmed around on him, feeling the fabulous fullness from his cock and his affection. The resulting orgasm she had was obvious to all.

Dave slid his stony shaft into Pam’s velvety warmth resulting in a similar orgasm by her. The foreplay had done just what he’d hoped; Pam was primed and loaded for a series of monumental orgasms. He started to make slow, measured strokes into her body as he toyed with the sex areas he was learning about her body. He split his time watching Pam and kissing her, and glancing a few feet away to watch Owen’s staff of pleasure plunging repeatedly into his wife. Constant, however, was the pistoning of his cock into Pam’s body. Both situations drove him to distraction, and he had to pause several times to avoid cumming prematurely.

Pam initiated a switch between the men, and that resulted in other positions, and further changes of partners. Somehow, the men held off their orgasms for a half-hour, and then Owen practically screamed that Alice’s hot love box had finally done him in. Owen thrust hard into Alice about ten times after that, each time surging his cum into her as he had her legs over his shoulders and she lay in front of him feeling both his thrusts and the surges of his sperm into her silky cavern.

Dave couldn’t hold off either. He sensed and could even visualize the spurts of semen from Owen’s cock filling his wife’s cunt, squirting seed inside her inner most darkness. He came in buckets inside Pam, as she yanked his body to hers with her legs around his mid-section. Pam came as well; she had proven to be multi-orgasmic – an understatement.

As the last of the orgasming flesh ceased vibrating, the room became quiet except for the sound of the kisses and loving whispers between the two pairs of lovers. Eventually, Dave slid from inside Pam; rose, and reached into a bookcase near the TV, returning with damp washcloths and hand towels for each couple.

Dave joked, “I kind of planned ahead; I expected something like this. This is not a signal that the evening needs to end, by the way. I think we’ve just been getting revved up. I think some refreshments are in order and then a second round?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.