Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 8: Camping with Jax

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8: Camping with Jax - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Tooling down the road an hour or so later, the RV was quiet, other than the hum of the wheels and the soft sounds of the radio. Everyone except Jax had succumbed to the white noise of the road and fallen asleep, Robin still splayed naked in the seat next to him. This was going to be a fun trip.

It was peaceful to be the only one awake in the vehicle. It felt like it was just him and the open road. He had his driving sunglasses, his driving gloves, even his driving hat and Jax was content with the universe. Having his balls drained on a regular basis didn’t hurt either.

Slowly bodies started to awake, empty bellies pulling everyone from their slumber. It was getting late in the day, which was fine, since they would reach their day’s destination in less than an hour. It was a camp that Samantha had found that would make a good place for them to stop for the night.

The GPS lead them right to the main gate, a large affair made up of zinc sheets just like the fences all around the perimeter. A honk on the horn caused the gate to be pushed open by an old man who didn’t have a stitch of clothes on. Driving inside, Jax pulled the RV to a stop in front of the camp’s office. Stripping off all his clothes, and only wearing a pair of sandals he walked inside to make the arrangements. They already had a reservation in this ‘no clothes allowed’ camp. Most places were clothing optional, but this place had a strict nudity only policy.

Jax came back out several minutes later clutching a map of the camp with a red circle around one of the sites. Inside everyone was already fully in the buff, none of them bothering to dress after the wild near orgy a few hours ago. As they drove through the camp they had seen others all naked, even a full family with young children. It was full service camp, it even had a lake with a beach on it. Like most campgrounds they had a list of activities that people could take part in. “Maybe we should stay here for more than just the night. We can stay here all day tomorrow and enjoy some of the activities, these seem like our kind of people.”. The only thing that seemed to be missing was massive amounts of sex, but Jax suspected that just went on behind closed doors.

Finding their spot Jax backed the RV in and set about getting everything hooked up.


Robin and Kylie set off to explore the grounds quickly while Rachel helped Sam with preparing a light snack. Being on the road had an odd side effect - no one was really hungry, though it was really time to eat. Eager to see what a camp full of naked people might be like, Robin had practically dragged Kylie into going along to keep her company, glancing at Cyndi and nodding at Jax, giving them a bit of free time.

As they wound down the dirt road that ran in front of a number of campsites, Robin could see that they were garnering more than a little attention. Being young and in shape could have been part of it, she thought, noting that most of the people were older, especially the men, though there were a few younger couples, one with a toddler, that they waved at as they walked past. Glancing around, she did not notice a lot of ink, so perhaps it was her butterfly, or completely shaved status that was getting the looks, though she saw she was not the only bare one, not at all. Glancing over at Kylie, she saw that she was bobbing along, a bit rampant, and she wondered perhaps if that was ‘not cool’.

“Hey, um, I think they are staring at us, and, um, you!”.

“I know, I can’t help it. So many naked people! And did you see that woman breastfeeding? It was so normal, but also so weird! She was completely naked!”. Kylie looked flushed, and her small breasts, still barely grown, but quite definite, were tipped by her obviously aroused nipples.


Kylie was showing another sign of her arousal as her cock started to get hard. It hadn’t achieved a full erection, but it wasn’t completely flaccid anymore. Really it wasn’t her fault. In the house nudity was the rule, but beyond that they did have a lot of sex. Sometimes it seemed like she constantly had a real or fake cock buried up her ass or shoved in her mouth. When it wasn’t Rachel or Jax fucking her, it was Samantha. Kylie was glad Robin had convinced her to come with her today, for a change, she didn’t have to worry about getting something shoved up her ass, not that she didn’t enjoy it, it was just nice to have a bit of a change.

A man sitting outside of a tent a little away from everyone else noticed the two naked girls walking down the gravel path and got up from his chair to intercepted them. “New to the campsite?” he asked as he eyed the two girls over, obvious interest in his eyes. He was an older man in his late forties, but he was still in pretty good shape. The longer he stood with them, looking them over, the harder his dick got. “Could I tempt either, or better, both of you into my tent. I think we could all find a lot of pleasure together.” The man eyed the two in equal amounts.

Kylie looked over a Robin for a moment. It was clear she liked the idea for her own cock grew the rest of the way to a full erection. Stepping forwards the man ran his own cock along Kyle’s, showing that his cock was a bit bigger, and that he was not body shy in the least ... Kylie took Robin by the arm “Yes I think we will like that” Kylie said and walked with Robin into the tent. It was a large tent, big enough to stand up in, and half of it was taken up by a regular mattress. Wanting to get the ball rolling Kylie turned to Robin and engaged the natural girl in a kiss, her hand sliding between her legs to get her worked up. The man moved in behind Robin and rubbed his thick cock up and down her backside as he kissed the girl in the back of the neck. She could feel his hands come up and cup her breasts, teasing her nipples as she was trapped between the two hedonists.

Once they got Robin ready to go, the young girl was soon on her back, the stranger between her legs plowing into her cunny. Kylie was kneeling at her side and the man had his mouth wrapped around her cock, sucking for all he was worth.

Robin worked her hips up eagerly to meet the huge cock of the still unnamed stranger. They had not exchanged very many words, and it was all rather exciting to just pop into a tent and go at it with a complete stranger. Watching Kyle get his cock sucked, she reached up to run her hand along Kylie’s backside, marveling at how quickly the boy’s body was rounding out. Soon, it would be hard pressed to tell he was a boy, and a not a real girl. Except for his prick of course.

Kylie moaned, the man’s mouth on her cock was delightful, and as she reached up to tweak her turgid nipples, she squirmed, feeling young Robin’s hand playing with her ass. Looking down, she could see the man’s large shaft splitting Robin cleanly, and as the two continued to fuck, flashes of Robin’s cute butterfly danced in and out of sight.


Jax was relaxing in one of their folding chairs, waiting for his body to recharge. He had been eyeing all the middle age bodies around the camp, and had gotten a little disappointed. He had hoped there would be more people his age, or maybe a bit older, and a lot more of what he would consider the adventurous type. So far, everyone had seemed rather ordinary. Even boring, albeit naked and unashamed about it. At least he had lots of pussy to look at he thought, almost falling asleep as he watched the day unfold.

Shaken from his slumber by a new voice, he awoke to see a woman in her mid thirties standing and saying hello, her eyes drifting between his obviously well endowed prick and his face. Even soft, his cock was something unusual, and he smirked as he watched her try to just look at his face.

“Hey, neighbor. I guess. I am Carol. We are two campers down”. The woman waved her hand vaguely in the direction of her camper as two young girls, one no older than Niki, came to stand beside her. They were all obviously related, their long blonde hair seemingly cut from the same mold.

Jax kept his knees spread wide as he sat, enjoying the way all three of them could not stop glancing at him.

“Oh, hi, sorry, I think I almost fell asleep. I’m Jax. My sister and her friend are inside, taking a nap while the other two are off somewhere exploring.” He could feel his body react to the glances from the woman and her two daughters, and he could not stop his flesh from beginning to twitch as it slowly filled with blood.

Carol kept talking to Jax, prolonging their interaction, as she watched his body react in a most unfamilial way. Belatedly realizing that both of her daughters were watching the same thing, she glanced at each of the interested faces before nodding at the man. “Maybe you should go and relax or something as well, though, after dark, I would not mind talking some more, if you wanted to stop down”. By this time, his cock was standing up straight, and though he did not make a move to touch it or stroke it, it was clear that he had a massive staff that he was quite proud of.

“Sure, we can talk. Later. If you like” he said, teasing, enjoying the way they all looked at him.

“Yes, um, “ Carol said, moving closer and shielding her two daughters slightly. “You are supposed to um, cover up or go inside if that happens...” she said, glancing down at his throbbing prick.


Kylie put one hand on the back of the man’s head as she thrust her hips a little feeding the man her cock so he could concentrate on the girl under him. Kylie could feel the vibrations as the man moaned on her. She was absolutely delighted when he asked to suck on her, she was enjoying herself very much. “Oh that feels so good sir” she said.

The man plowed into the girl under her, who, having gotten used to being spread by her brother’s huge cock found a normal one was no problem for her, and Niki was happy she could still feel a normal sized member. The man turned his head making the cock slide out. Looking up at Kylie he smiled, “fuck my ass” he said. He leaned forward a little more giving the boy/girl easier access as she walked around him. Sinking down to her knees she pressed the tip of her wet and hard member to his rosebud and thrust. The stranger let out a loud moan and started to cum inside Nikki, his hips just kept going and going as he poured out load after load into the girl. It was mind boggling how long it went on. It wasn’t long before Niki was completely full and still he was cumming, it must have lasted for nearly 20 seconds, and as he came down he just kept going, moving against her feebly.


Jax eyed the woman up and down, and even scoped out her daughters, but he kept that look very short, didn’t want the woman to think he was a creep, but then again, he would like to fuck all three of them. He found it funny how they were looking at his giant pick. He listened to her about not revealing an erection, but before he could respond the RV door opened and someone stepped out. If the woman was interested in Jax she was flabbergasted by what she saw. She had the face of a girl, the figure of a girl, the hair of a girl, and tits like a girl, but had a hanging cock and balls like a guy. Sure, everyone knew what a transvestite was, but she had never seen one in the camp before.

“Ah Rachel come meet our neighbor and her daughters. Rachel this is Carol” he said with a little shrug. The shemale crossed over to the woman and extended a hand in greeting. Then another person stepped out and Carol was almost relieved to see it was a normal woman, she was starting to think she had stumbled onto some kind of creep show. “That is my sister Samantha” at least here no one so much as batted an eye when a brother and sister were naked together. Being polite, the woman also introduced her two daughters. Both girl’s eyes darting between the two cocks. Now that the focus wasn’t so much on him alone his cock began to grow flaccid. Carol turned to go and as she did Jax said, “See you tonight then” he knew she wanted to see him after dark so she could ride his huge dick, and that didn’t bother him.

“Where is Kylie and Niki?” Samantha asked. Jax just shrugged as he pulled a beer from a nearby cooler. “Do you think it would be frowned upon if I had Rachel eat me out right here?”. Jax nodded. “If you want outdoor sex best wait till tonight, otherwise go back inside” and that is just what the two did. It didn’t take long before Jax heard pleasure filled moans coming from inside. Samantha actually wanted Kylie to go down on her, but Rachel’s tongue would do.

Jax was fantasizing about opening his own nudist colony and in his version, public acts of sex would be perfectly acceptable.


It was just after dark and Jax had decided he’d waited long enough. Robin and Kylie had eventually made their way back, and they had just finished a simple camp dinner of burgers and chips. Eating inside so that they could have a little fun at the same time, Jax had enjoyed holding first Robin and then Cyndi on his lap while he ate, though they did not get much food eaten while they rode his ever present hard on. He had planned on just fucking Robin through dinner, but Cyndi had pouted so nicely that he had swapped them out part way through the dinner, watching as the other three looked on, idly playing with each other as they all ate. Stopping at the door, he had crooked a finger to each of them, enjoying five pairs of lips licking and cleaning his cock before he decided he was presentable. Taking Robin with him, sure that she would help break the ice, he made his way down to Carol’s camper.


As the two approached, Robin noticed a man walking away from the small fire that was burning nearby the camper. Spotting a woman and two girls, she turned to Jax “That them?” she asked, turning back and watching as he nodded. The two moved to stand near the fire, the flickering flames illuminating their nude bodies as greetings were made.

“Hi Carol, this is my other sister, Robin. Robin, Carol, and her two daughters, ummm. Jasmine and...”

“Rina”

‘Yes, Jasmine and Rina. They stopped by earlier and suggested we come by later...”

Jax turned to look directly at Carol. “So, here we are!”

Carol looked from Jax to the nude form of his sister, noting absently that the young girl had what looked like a tattoo between her legs and up around her sex.

“Yes, um, well I had thought it might be later.” she said, glancing at her two girls.

Jasmine and Rina both sat silently, having smiled in greeting to Robin, but their gaze continually drawn back to the man with the large penis.

“Oh, I thought it was ok now, no?” Jax said, feeling the first stirrings in his flesh, well aware of all three females’ gazes upon him.

Robin, catching the looks and eager to break the ice and get things to not be awkward, boldly reached over and began to run her hand up and down his flaccid length, feeling it respond almost immediately. “He does have a nice big one, doesn’t he?” she asked Jasmine, nodding at her to come take a closer look if she wanted.

“Girls, Jax and I are going to, um, go inside and talk” Carol said, eager to get them away from the fire, and her hands on Jax’s large staff.

“Oh, sure, in a second” Jax said, his prick coming to life. He moved away from Robin, his staff bobbing, and went to stand right next to Carol. His prick throbbed almost directly in front of her face, and he watched as Robin went to sit between the other two girls on the smoothed wooden bench the campsite had provided.

“What’s the rush, it’s a nice night” Jax taunted the older woman, watching her devour the sight of his cock with her gaze, turning to face her two daughters (and Robin) a bit more directly. His shaft was throbbing, and as his cock finished filling with blood, it stood up, large and proud. The darkness was complete, except for the flickering light from the fire, and as he glanced around he could not see anyone that might complain. Certainly not her daughters who appeared as enraptured as their mother.

Moving again so that his cock was inches from her face, he looked down and smirked. Pressing forward, he almost touched her lips with the head of his prick before she reached up and pulled it down and away, stroking it a little as she shook her head. “We can’t, it’s just not done, let’s go inside now. Please?” She asked, squeezing his shaft firmly with her final plea. Getting up, Carol moved towards the door of their camper, opening it, looking back at Jax with barely repressed impatience.

“Sure, if you insist, I’ll just make sure my sister will be fine waiting” he teased, moving over to stand in front of the three teens, his cock bobbing in his eager need. “I’ll be back soon” he told his sister, letting the three get an eyeful of his huge prick.

Carol could feel her juices starting to trickle out of her sex as she waited by the door ... Pulling him inside, ignoring the looks from her daughters, she led him back inside the nicely apportioned camper. She pulled him all the way to the back where the bed was and closed the door. As soon as the door was closed, Carol dropped to her knees and took the huge member in her hand and stroked it, pointing it at her lips. Opening her mouth, she licked the tip before slipping the head inside and closing her lips around the crown. Carol closed her eyes and let out a wanton moan. She slid her free hand between her legs and started to rub at her drooling slit. She let the throbbing member slip from her mouth as she looked up at him. “Your cock is so big” she said as she continued to stroke the shaft.

Jax wanted to get the things going so he pulled the woman to her feet by her arms and bent her down over the bed. He got in behind her and ran the head of his cock up and down her slit. “Go slow” she whispered to him. Jax reached forward and took the woman’s wrists in his hands and pulled back, causing her chest to rise up off the bed as he pushed hard. The cock speared into the woman going deep, she has had two children already after all. Still she wasn’t used to such a large insertion and she cried out half in pain half in pleasure. He pushed again and again, finally bottoming out in the woman and he started to really rail her.


“Your brother’s dick is so big” Jasmin said to Robin after the two adults disappeared inside. Neither one of the girls were fooled and knew their mother took him inside to fuck. “Yes, it is, and it really fills you up inside, it feels so great.”. This made both girl’s eyes grow wide “You had sex with your brother?” this one was from the other daughter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.