Robin's Loving Family - Book 2 - Cover

Robin's Loving Family - Book 2

Copyright© 2018 by TailWeaver

Chapter 6: A Trio of Trouble

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6: A Trio of Trouble - Robin's training is mostly complete, and as she continues to please her brother Jax, and her sister Samantha, plans are made for a long trip out west. Kyle becomes more and more a part of the family, but not in a way he expected. Book 1 is required reading for back story.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Teenagers   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Incest   Brother   Sister   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Orgy   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Nudism  

Robin called Samantha over to where she had the laptop open. Talking softly, but loud enough to be easily understood, she pointed out the route she had thought they might take, going up through the black hills of South Dakota before dipping down through Utah, over to Northern California and then down to the Grand Canyon and heading back home.

“Hey, that looks really good Robin!” Samantha said, sitting down next to her younger sister and looking over the map. “Oh, and you have already started to find campgrounds and naturist resorts we can overnight at!”. The two girls spent some time looking over the map and the websites of a couple of the camps Robin had discovered, keeping their voices low - not wanting to wake Jax on the other side of the large living room.

“Can you imagine, a whole campground with naked, or mostly naked, people?” Samantha said after looking over one of the mountain based resorts. The pictures of pristine vistas combined with naked hikers had sparked her imagination.

The click clack of heels drew the two sister’s attention, and as they looked up and saw the blushing face of Kylie, Samantha nodded at Kylie’s outfit as she spoke to Robin. “Someone is being such a good girl I just fucked her hard like a good little slut and here she is, all dressed up and ready for more, hmm?”

Kyle, Kylie, stood nervously as the two girls looked him over. He’d put on the heels to try and get used to them, after finishing his chore upstairs. His smooth as silk legs continued to drive him to distraction as he moved about, the soft stockings reminding him just how much of an eager little slut he was becoming. He had to see how he looked with the heels on, and after moving around a bit upstairs, he had come down, wanting to see if Samantha approved. His cock was pressing out from inside of his panties, and the combination of a female clothing and an obvious erection was pleasing Sam to no end.

“God, this is the fucking hottest” she said, getting up from the table and going over to rub her hand all over the front of Kyle’s body. “Can’t wait for your boobies to grow, but this keeps growing so well” she said, reaching down and rubbing her hand across his erection.

“Let’s get our matching corset and stockings back on and give Jax a nice wakeup call, you think?” she asked Robin, pulling Kylie along with her as she went back upstairs. Once in her room, she nodded at Kyle as she slipped into her stockings. “I love the panties, but let’s skin them off for this - I want to give Jax a nice view of all of our behinds framed in three different colors!” Standing up, Samantha got got her corset started, turning her back to have Kylie help her with the laces. “Robin, hurry up” she called out as she heard Robin walking past in the hallway.

“Sorry, gotta pee first” Robin said, peering into the room, watching as Kylie acted almost like a lady’s maid for her sister. Shaking her head at the rapid transformation her sister’s boyfriend, well, now girlfriend, was going through, she padded on down the hall, her stockings held up by the garter, but otherwise naked as she normally had been these last few weeks.

After taking care of her bodily function, Robin quickly returned to her room and pulled her corset on, the green fabric enclosing her body snugly. Reaching behind herself, she began to tighten the laces, before tossing her hair and smirking. She could have Kylie help her as well, she thought to herself. Marching into her sister’s room, she turned her back and waited for Kylie to finish up with her sister, smiling as the once manly boy began to tighten her corset for her. “Thank you”, she told the blue corseted boy, her sister adding “Yes, thank you sweetie, you are quite helpful!”

Watching as Kylie tightened up Robin’s laces, Samantha knelt down and slid Kyle’s blue panties down off of his hips, giving his cock a quick squeeze before checking his boy cunt. “Good girl, nice and wet already” she teased, sliding a finger in and out of the boy’s ass for a moment before getting back to her feet, glancing at Kyle’s hardening shaft. “You are quite the eager beaver, hmm?? We will have to tell Jax you could not wait for his big thick cock!”.

“Samantha!” Kyle said, his voice pleading a little, though his face was more than a little flushed. He was still more than a little overwhelmed with how much Samantha was pushing him to embrace his private kink, though he had to admit the orgasms he had the last two days had been the most intense of his life. There was something about being under someone else’s power that was letting him go and just be. Be the slut. Be the good girl that gives up her body. Be the obedient little slut that loves to suck on cocks. And not just Rachel’s cock. Jax’s big thick shaft had filled his fantasies since that first day. He was both ashamed and aroused at how he felt. He felt safe here at Samantha’s house, but he was not sure he could do this anywhere else. Especially on the trip they were planning.


A few minutes later, a few scattered giggles and moans began to rouse the sleeping Jax. As his eyes began to focus, he was presented with the sight of 3 rounded bare assed bottoms pointed in his direction. The moans came from all three of the corset clad ‘girls’ as it was clear their hands were busy in each other’s sex, Robin’s hand stroking the distended shaft of the blue clad Kylie, while Samantha had her hands between both her and her sister’s thighs, her fingers damp and circling each of their clits, their nude shaven cunts damp and wet with excitement.


Jax wasn’t sleeping all that deep as he was just napping in his recliner. As a result, it didn’t take all that noise coming from the trio to rouse him. As he woke he stretched his arms over his head in a long stretch as his eyes blinked open. His vision was a little blurry so he brought his hands down and rubbed them with his fists. A yawn escaped his mouth. As his eyes popped back open it only took him a moment to comprehend what was happening in front of him and he grinned.

He did not move right away as he watched and decided whose hand was doing what to whom. As he deciphered it out, it seemed that Kylie was being the lazy one. Robin’s hand worked his shaft and Samantha worked her little sister and herself. After that he took some time and considered the asses lined up in front of him. The one that has seen his cock the most was also the smallest, and belonged to Robin, he owned her ass. A close second was Samantha’s, she liked him to take her that way as well. Kylie bought up the rear, by a long shot, Jax had only fucked that tight hole once. As he looked them over he could feel himself grow fully erect, he loved it when the girls made a smorgasbord for him. “It seems you girls have a cock shortage, lucky for you I have enough for you all.”

Pushing the footrest down he climbed up from his seat. “Where to start?” he thought to himself. “Just start at one end and work your way down” his mind supposed. Jax walked slowly to stand behind Kylie and he rested his prick against her tight hole. A little smile crossed the man’s face as he could feel her hole was already fully lubricated. The girls were really training Kylie right.

Feeling the head of Jax’s cock pressing against her backside, Kylie let out a groan of suppressed longing, and her cock was rock hard and leaking pre cum instantly. She liked getting fucked by her girlfriend, but there was just something about taking a flesh and blood cock in her ass and getting cum pumped into her that got her almost ready to blow without touching herself.

Jax gripped Kylie by the hips as he shifted his hips forward. Kylie’s face contorted as she was stretched wider and wider. She bit her lip as she fought not to let out a sound. Samantha had loosened her up by using her strapon on her, but Jax was just still so much bigger, and unlike last time, Kylie wasn’t drunk. “Fuck!” she said as she fought to not yell ‘stop’. The lube helped, and Jax slid in with only a little effort.

Kylie let out a gasp as she felt the entire head slip in, and then the shaft was following. Not wanting to miss this Samantha stood up and walked around to stand in front of the other girl. “Sis I think our dear brother would like you to fondle his balls while he fucks his new slut. Sam pushed Kylie’s head down lower so she she could push Kylie’s head between her damp thighs, the back of the girl’s head getting covered in her pussy juice. She looked down over her back to see that huge prick penetrating her new ‘girlfriend’s’ ass. “Feels so intense doesn’t it babe?” Sam said while stroking Kylie’s back with her fingernails.

Jax kept up a constant pressure as inch after inch sunk into an ass that was still relatively new to this, though living in this house around these people - that will change real fast. He kept on going until he was all the way inside, pressed into Kylie to the hilt and he paused.

“How does that feel babe, you now have my brother’s cock all the way up your ass” Samantha asked, rubbing her wet sex all over Kylie’s bent down head. The only response she got was a loud moan that quickly rose in pitch and volume as Kylie came. Without any form of direct contact to her cock, she came, her seed spurting out and landing on the floor beneath her, just barely missing Robin who had crawled under her brother to cup his balls in her hands, as she thought about giving them a tongue bath.

Just because he felt his partner cum did not mean that Jax was going to stop, actually the idea that Kylie just came from simply having his ass penetrated he found rather humorous. He only held himself there a few moments before withdrawing and slamming it back i. It didn’t take long before Jax was plowing his cock into the girl’s backside as he used her the way he did anyone else. A steady series of moans and groans came from the girl as her girlfriend’s brother used her ass.

Even though she had just cum, Kylie’s cock remained hard and she was swimming in desire and lust, she suddenly wished she had another cock in front of her she could suck. Samantha kept Kyle’s head in place with her legs, her pussy juices clumping up in the hair on the back of her head.

Underneath her brother, Robin had the best view. She could see Jax’s larger ball sack slam into Kylie, and she watched the smaller cock flop around as the girl’s body was jolted. Amazingly Kylie cried out again and another load spurted from her cock, Jax was obviously pushing right against her prostate. “She so fucking tight, and she loves to be fucked in the ass” Jax said as increased his speed really pounding her ass.

It hurt, there was no denying it, but it felt so good at the same time. Kylie felt herself slip into a different mindset. Right then, he would do anything please anyone as long as that cock stayed in her ass.

Jax wasn’t looking to keep it up a long time, there were two more asses that needed to be filled with spunk, so he didn’t make himself hold off. Leaning over her girlfriends back, Samantha kissing Jax long and hard, and it turned into a complete make out session all the while his member pistoned in and out of Kyle’s ass. Jax’s legs grew taunt and he launched three mighty deep thrusts into the girl and came. His cry was stifled by Sam’s mouth but Kyle’s wasn’t, as she felt her ass filled with cum that just set her off again, a right mess getting made on the floor under her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.