Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending - Cover

Taking My Spring Break in New England - Original Ending

Copyright© 2018 by DelawareDan

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - (This is a continuation of my story "Taking My Spring Break in New England" with the original ending. I'll also be posting a 'Burn The Bitch / Bastard ending sometime in 2024.) Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Revenge  

This version of my story ending involves a roller-coaster ride; if you prefer a more straightforward BTB ending, please read that version instead.

Summary:

This is one possible ending to my story “Taking My Spring Break in New England”, in which eighteen-year-old Mike Noble comes home from college unexpectedly, and unknowingly walks in on a sex party being hosted by his parents. He soon discovers that he is the only one being excluded from the family secret; his sister Laura and her college roomie Jessie are enthusiastic participants in the parties. Using a fake Noo York accent, and wearing a mask like all the other party-goers, he gets close to Jessie and she agrees to a date, during which he admits his identity and Jessie calls Laura to get her to come over and join them. The three of them spend the weekend talking and making love; they agree to jointly confront their parents the next weekend. The original story ends with Mike taking his parents into their den to talk, and asking them if they want to share anything with him first.


To recap: the final page of the first part of the story:

Friday 4/27, I arrived home just after six. Laura’s car was already parked in front of the garage, and I pulled up next to hers. We didn’t think that our parents would try to drive off to escape us, but if they did, they’d struggle to do so with our vehicles blocking them in.

I stood at the door for a couple of minutes, taking slow deep breaths to calm and prepare myself. Yeah, I could do this. I went in, dropped my bag at the bottom of the stairs, and walked into the kitchen; they were all stood there talking while Mom finished preparing the vegetables. I started off on the agreed script.

“Hi, Sis! Saw your car outside! Didn’t expect you to be here! Great to see you!”

“Hey, Bro! No, it was a spur of the moment decision. Mike, this is my roomie, Jessie. I thought it was time she finally met all of you.”

Jessie held out her hand and we shook.

“Nice to see the face at last! She talks about you a whole lot.”

I grinned at her.

“She’s only told me that you’re a truly awesome roomie; I’m glad to meet you. I hope you’ll like the rest of us too.”

She smiled and gave me the ghost of a wink.

Then I hugged Mom, embraced Dad, and hugged Laura.

“It’s good to be back home. What’s in the oven, Mom?”

She laughed.

“I hope enough to feed five! Your sister didn’t call me until lunchtime today, so I had a rush to get a bigger joint from the store on my way back home. Why don’t you all go wash up, and then we can eat. About fifteen minutes?”

We headed upstairs; I dropped my bag in my bedroom and joined my girlfriends / blood siblings in their bedroom, and we exchanged proper kisses and last minute thoughts. Then I washed my face and hands and headed back downstairs; they joined us a couple of minutes later, and Mom served up.

It was a good meal. Yeah, Mom’s home cooking was indeed something I’d missed. I wondered if I would have come home from college more often if I hadn’t hooked up with Amy; perhaps I’d have either discovered the secret earlier, or they might have decided they had to tell me. Still, what was done was done.

Dad carved the roast on the counter and passed the plates to Mom for the vegetables. I did notice that Dad didn’t bother asking Jessie if she wanted a glass of wine; he just poured her one. Looked like he wasn’t on top of his game if he’d forgotten that he was supposed to have never met Jessie before.

That was a point – I’d have to be real careful not to give myself away too.

“So, Jessie, what are you studying? What’s your major?”

We chatted about college in between eating and drinking.

The beef tasted great, and there was more than enough for five.

I told Mom that I’d really missed her home cooking since September, and she took it as a compliment. Didn’t say anything about me perhaps coming home more often to enjoy it, though.

Having more than made my peace with Laura the previous weekend, and understanding so much more about what had gone on in our household over the last two years, I was actually far more relaxed than I had expected to be on the eve of battle. I now had unshakeable back-up, and I wasn’t on my own any longer.

We’d talked through the next step so often that I only had minor first night nerves. I did make sure that I only had the one glass of wine, though.

I caught Mom and Dad exchanging looks as I chatted away happily. They had presumably been more than a little wary that I might again be the distant and sulky visitor I had been at Easter, but as I laughed and joked with Laura and Jessie about our college experiences, our parents visibly relaxed.

I even complimented Mom again on the cooking and Dad on the choice of wine. Yeah, it was a charm offensive to put them off their guard, but the thanks were at least honest. Mom and Dad visibly relaxed.

I grinned to my blood siblings. We’d got our parents where we wanted them, I hoped. Dumb but happy.

Dinner over, I helped Jessie load the dishwasher while Laura and Mom cleared the table and put the small amount of leftovers in the fridge.

Dad finished hand-washing and drying his special antler-handled carving knife and fork and put them away in their box, and then turned to me.

“Mike, you told Mom you needed to talk to us? Now?”

“Yeah, I did. Shall we go in the den?”

I nodded to Laura and Jessie, and followed my parents to the den. I swung the door almost closed behind me. Mom and Dad took the couch, I sat across from them.

“Mom, Dad, before I start, is there anything you might want to share with me first, anything at all?”


AUTHOR’S NOTE:

There are many ways the story could go from this point; I’m ending this volume here, and will be posting a couple of possible endings as separate stories. I’ve created a public Universe for the Mike and Laura Noble saga; I’d be thrilled if you felt like writing something yourself, based on the characters or plot, and posting it in the Universe. Doesn’t have to be canon, mine probably won’t be either.


My parents looked at each other. I’m not certain, I think Mom was possibly wavering about ‘fessing up, but it looked like Dad was still trying to bluff it out. I repeated myself.

“Anything at all?”

“No, I can’t think of anything, Son.”

“Quite, quite sure?”

I shook my head to show my disappointment in them.

“Dad, I think you should reconsider that statement. You’re keeping something secret from me and not from Laura, and I’m going to have a major problem if the two of you are gonna keep on deceiving and lying to me.”

Dad didn’t like that. Not one little bit. His face tightened up. I thought he was about to stand up to get the dominating negotiating position, which would have meant that I needed to get in his face earlier than I’d planned. Luckily he didn’t; I guessed that he didn’t want to act too aggressive in front of Mom. I didn’t have that factor holding me back.

“Michael, we don’t have to take that kind of language from you. You have no right to call us liars. Apologize to us both, right now.”

I stared at him. He stared back. I shrugged. So he wanted the hardball version. I leaned forward in the chair.

“Okay, we can play it that way if you wish. It’s a real shame, I’d much rather have done it nicer. Mom, Dad, I’m sorry.”

I paused for effect, still staring at them. Then I spoke slowly and loudly, enunciating each word carefully so that they’d hear every single last one of them ringing round their heads. I’d talked this speech over with Sis and Jessie several times, but I made a couple of last minute changes.

“I’m sorry that I’ve got really fucked up parents, who hold regular sex parties in their house, who have pimped out their hot young daughter and her equally gorgeous roomie to their friends when they aren’t fucking them themselves, who are encouraging decent people like Doctor Carol and Mrs Powell to share their own kids with older perverts; who exclude their son, lie to him and treat him as an outsider who cannot be trusted, but, most of all, who haven’t got the guts to come clean when they’re called on it. I have EVERY right to call you a liar, Dad, because that’s what you are. A cheat and a liar.”

Mom burst into tears, Dad went bright red in the face – I thought for one wonderful moment he was going to come for me and I’d have to ‘defend’ myself – and then he turned white.

Keeping a wary eye on him, not turning my back, I got up from my chair and opened the door fully; as we’d planned, Laura and Jessie came in and stood with me in a show of unity. I do mean ‘with me’ – we’d talked over the body language we wanted to display, and our line up of blood siblings holding hands sent a very obvious message – you fuck with one of us, and you’ll have to deal with all of us. We towered over our parents on the couch; there was no doubting who was in the dominant position.

I explained to the girls that Mom and Dad had decided that they were going to keep being assholes and continue lying to me. Once again I said it very clearly and loudly so that Mom and Dad could not possibly mistake what I said. Then I turned back to face my parents.

“Now, weren’t we about to start doing the apologies, if I remember correctly what Dad just said? Dad, would you like to make your apology for being a liar and a cheat right now, or are you going to let Mom have first go? Tell you what, we’ll go and get us all some drinks, which will give you some time to think about what you’ve just done, and try to find the right words.”

The three of us trooped off to the kitchen and had a group hug; it was only then that I realized just how tensed up I had gotten in the last few minutes.

“I’m real sorry that I’m having to do this the hard way, Sis; I did give them a couple of opportunities to ‘fess up.”

She grimaced.

“Yeah, we heard everything. Dad didn’t give you a chance to do anything else. I couldn’t have done it any better myself. I will want to talk to you later about saying that they pimped us out, but I have to admit that for shock tactics it worked like a dream!”

“I know, Laura, and I’m so sorry I had to put it that way, but it needed something big to jolt Dad into actually thinking about what he’d done. Anyway, let’s try and put the family back together.”

“You still think we can? After that?”

“I know we can, assuming that we still want to. They’re just a bit shocked, but they’ll come round. Mom actually looked a little relieved to finally have been caught out.”

My sister pushed her hair back from her face as she thought back.

“She did, didn’t she? Oh, and another thing, little brother. I don’t seem to remember the words hot and gorgeous in the little speech we drafted with you?”

I shrugged my shoulders and grinned at her.

“I was just telling it like it is. You two are hot and gorgeous, and a whole lot of other amazing things too!”

She shook her head in mock despair.

“You’re getting too darned good at this boyfriend thing. I just can’t stay mad at you. Are you sure you haven’t been practicing giving compliments?”

“Only to the owners of the two loveliest pussies in New England!”

“Oh god, Jess, that small glass of wine was too much for him! He’s getting all poetical!”

Jessie just laughed and came over to kiss me. Sis also hugged and kissed me, then I picked up the tray with two bottles and five glasses.

When we got back to the den, Mom was still weeping and clinging onto Dad; he looked like his dog had just died. I don’t think he’d been beaten in negotiation like that for years; but then he didn’t normally have to do business when the other side held all the cards. To be fair, it had hardly been negotiation; he’d bet his shirt bluffing on a pair of deuces and my Full House aces on kings had smashed his bluff like the hot air it was.

I knew that it was solely up to me to repair the damage I’d so reluctantly had to inflict. My triumph and desire for revenge weren’t worth the total destruction of our family. That point had been something mega-important I had gained from my session with the counselor, to take the long term view. Ten or twenty years down the line, did I really want to have to tell my kids that they did indeed have grandparents, but that they’d never get to see them because we were irretrievably estranged?

The South Africans ran a ‘Truth and Reconciliation Commission’ a few years back; we’d studied that at college as part of the ‘conflict resolution’ module, and I reckoned I needed to do some careful reconciliation before memories set hard.

Laura held the glasses and Jessie poured out the wine; I passed one to Mom and then to Dad. The three of us sat down on the floor in front of them. We’d done it deliberately to try to defuse the air of confrontation, but if there were any difficulties, we’d be back up on our feet and in their faces.

Yeah, it was the very floor on which Sis had been spread-eagled and fucked to shit, just because our parents had unintentionally screwed with her mind. That memory didn’t make me want to go softer on Mom and Dad, but I had to proffer the olive branch. They would have to accept it the right way, or I’d go ballistic again.

“Mom, Dad, I still love you for what you have been to me in the past, and I’m real sorry I had to say all that unpleasant stuff to you, but you forced my hand by deciding not to tell me the truth. Yes, I do know all about your sex parties. I don’t actually have a problem with them; after all it’s a free country and you are all consenting adults. What I don’t like is that you didn’t treat me as an adult, didn’t discuss them with me when I reached eighteen like you did with Laura, and you’ve just kept on lying to me. Not just little while lies, but deliberate untruths. You excluded me as if I was a child. You didn’t consider my feelings at all, and I’m telling you now that it really hurt. I’m willing to forgive you, but I shan’t ever forget what you did. It’s up to you now; do we forge a new and stronger relationship as adults, or do you try to keep treating me as a child, in which case I’m gone, and Gramps will know exactly why?”

Mom wailed again; Laura got up and sat next to her to hug and console her. Dad suddenly looked haggard and older than his years. He took a hefty slug of his wine.

“Mike, Son, I don’t know how to say this. Okay, we seem to have messed up...”

His voice trailed off, and he stared meaningfully at Jessie.

The books all agree that you need to stay in control once you’ve got the other guy beat, even if you are intending to leave him with some pride, so I got to my feet and verbally jumped on him. Hard.

Stop right there, Dad. Number one, Jessie stays. She’s one of my family now AND it’s part of your punishment that she’s going to hear your apology. Number two, you didn’t just ‘mess up’. Don’t fool yourself, don’t try and hide the enormity of what you’ve done. No euphemisms, no vague language. No business bullshit. YOU FUCKED UP ROYALLY. I’ve had many sleepless nights thinking that you no longer wanted me, and that I was just a barrier to you doing what you wanted to do. It’s not nice to think that your parents want to dump you like a broken toy or a puppy that grew too big, and that’s how I’ve felt for the last couple of months. Mind you, I reckon that you probably abandoned me two years ago; I just didn’t realize it at the time.”

Mum wailed even louder, Dad sat back, his face working as he absorbed what I’d said. I added a bit more fuel to the fire.

“For these last two years, you’ve been a complete failure as a father. Gramps would be ashamed of you. You’ve used Laura as a fuck-toy, and you’ve been so twisted and selfish that you’ve excluded your own son from pretty much everything the family has done. Sheesh, I’m surprised that there was actually a place for me at the table at Thanksgiving! Were all your fuck-buddies back with their own families?”

He stayed silent, I wasn’t sure whether from shock or an instinct of self-preservation. I knew my Dad as a competent and generally hard-headed businessman. He’d get over this barrage of insults, but it would unsettle him. Meanwhile, he needed a couple of minutes to re-evaluate the situation. I’d just called him out on being a failure as a parent, and I knew him well enough that it was a sufficiently serious accusation to make him think about it before responding. He’d been a great father to me for my first seventeen years; I was sure he could be again, but we just needed to get over the last two years.

I turned my attention to my mother. I was worried that I’d gotten so angry that I’d really hurt her emotionally; it hadn’t been good to see her burst into such body-wracking sobs. A boy shouldn’t have to do this kind of thing to his own Mom.

“Mom, I apologize that I had to put it quite that way. You’ve told me out and out lies several times, and I’m sure that you’d both gotten yourself in a situation you hadn’t intended, but, I just asked you TWICE if you had anything you wanted to tell me, and I was giving you an out. You didn’t take it. That was your choice, to take the dumb option. Now, that I take as disrespect, so that’s why I went ballistic. And no, there is no way I’m going to expose Doctor Carol and Mrs Powell. They’re real nice people and they aren’t to blame for your error.”

I’d always thought Mom was a tough cookie in the business world too. Now I wasn’t quite so sure. The initial shock had worn off and she was no longer sobbing, but she also suddenly looked more worn. Laura was hugging her, and there were tears on my sister’s face as well. For the sake of our family, I needed to resolve this now, before too many more bitter words were exchanged. There was, however, one more harsh thing that just had to be said.

“And, Mom, there is also the little matter of giving me two beers at supper when I drove back from Gramps, so that I would be sound asleep when you delivered up your daughter to be fucked by her father. You are fucking SICK, and I’m ashamed of you as well. You’re a miserable excuse for a human being and a mother.”

Mom screamed and started sobbing hard again. Laura shot me a look of real concern for departing from our agreed script.

Dad attempted to get up from the sofa, and as I was already standing in front of him, I easily pushed him back down again with a hand to his chest.

“Don’t even fucking try, Dad. Nothing would give me more pleasure than to beat your sorry loser ass. I’m going to get myself some water. I’ll be back in ten minutes. I’d advise you to have your apologies ready.”

I sat at the kitchen table for about twenty minutes, running through what had been said and not said. Then I did my calming breathing exercises and headed back to the den.

Sis must have been working on Mom, because she folded as soon as I got through the door. I’d probably been right in thinking that she had already been wavering. She looked like she’d been through it; her eyes were red and her mascara had run onto her cheeks.

“Mike, honey, I’m so very sorry. You’re right. We should have told you what we were doing and offered you the opportunity to take part or not, but we didn’t, and then it became a matter of keeping it quiet.”

She looked at me forlornly. I kept my poker face. I needed her to say more, so I prompted her.

“And?”

She took another drink, and then looked me in the eyes.

“And I’m truly and deeply sorry for not trusting you, devastated that you felt I’d abandoned you, and I apologize unreservedly for lying to you. I just hope that you can forgive me someday.”

“And?”

“Oh god, honey, I’m just so ashamed about giving you that second beer that night; I got caught up in the heat of the moment. You’re right, it was sick, and something that no mother should ever do to her child.”

I nodded my acknowledgment.

“Okay, Mom, apology accepted for the moment. Doesn’t mean that you’re forgiven, and it will take me a very long time to forget. For now, I want a hug.”

She smiled through her tears and got up off of the couch, giving Laura her wineglass to hold. We embraced and I kissed her cheek. I could feel her shaking.

“Thanks, Mom. Now go get yourself a box of tissues and wash your face!”

She chuckled wetly and went out.

“Your turn, Dad. You know the drill.”

My Dad stood up, put his glass on the side table, and faced me. There were lines on his face that I’d never seen before.

“Mike, I’m real sorry. I fucked up big time. Yeah, you’re right, our secret got too much for us, and we didn’t know how to handle it. We didn’t mean any disrespect; we just took the easy way out, and it backfired.”

I stared at him. He fidgeted, then cleared his throat.

“And I apologize for trying to face you down just now and playing hardball; it’s what I’d do in business, and it’s the wrong approach for family. I hope you’ll still feel 100% part of this family, even after what we’ve done to you.”

I kept staring at him.

“Are we good, Son?”

If Dad thought that his apology was enough, he was in for a sore disappointment.

“I sincerely hope that one day we’re going to be good, Dad. Just not yet. You’ve got one hell of a lot more explaining to do; I’m going to need to fully understand your actions and motivations before I can decide whether or not to forgive you, and whether you will remain my Dad. You have absolutely no idea how much you and Mom have hurt me.”

He winced, pain on his face.

“Right. You’ll be wanting a real long talk, I take it? And I really want to know how you found out. I thought our security was pretty tight.”

“Oh, I want much more than a talk. This has been going on for two years; it’s going to take more than a few words to resolve it. Now, go find Mom and we’ll start the process.”


We got back together again a few minutes later. Mom, Dad and Laura took the couch, I had the chair opposite, and Jessie sat down on the arm of my chair; her closeness giving me comfort and support.

Mom didn’t look a lot better for the break; even with Dad one side and Sis the other, she seemed more nervous. I hoped that it meant that the enormity of what she had done to us was beginning to sink in.

“Okay, I’ll start off, and then you can begin to explain yourselves. Do you remember that I broke up with Amy just before Spring Break? I came home that Friday evening, having forgotten to call you, and walked in on you hosting a sex party. I wandered around and saw everything, and talked to a few people.”

“Shit!

Dad couldn’t stop himself cussing. Mom giggled nervously; in days past she’d have been straight on his case for using bad language in front of us.

“How did you get in? Did nobody ask for your test certificate?”

I laughed.

“Fate, Dad. Pure luck. Amy had been playing around on me, and when I found out, I got myself tested. When Jessie challenged me, I still had the certificate in my wallet, and hey, I was in. Might almost have been divine intervention, the way my ducks lined up in a row that night.”

He shook his head in disbelief.

“How did you find out who was here?”

“Recognizing voices, Mom. Dad was on your bed with two women licking his cock, and you were bouncing on some guy’s dick in the great room. Laura was busy with someone else so I didn’t hear her speak when I first fucked her, but she was talking to Jessie in the basement later, so I recognized her voice then.”

Mom closed her eyes for a moment.

“Oh god! You fucked your sister?”

I shook my head in amazement. Mom was now getting upset that I had screwed Laura, when she and Dad had been using and abusing her for two years? Then I realized that Mom was losing the plot; with the shock of being so suddenly and brutally exposed, she was now temporarily incapable of seeing the larger picture, and could only concern herself with the details. So I answered that question without challenging her.

“Yeah, but I didn’t know it was her at the time. You know, Mom, the masks? I’d worked out that you and Dad had the number one wristbands, and I’d heard Mrs Van Allen talking in the kitchen, so I could avoid her as well. The other three women I went with, I’ve no idea who they were.”

“But Carol and Lucy weren’t at that party! How did you find out their names?”

“No, but one of you kindly left me an invitation to the next party – or was it Mrs Van Allen? – so I attended that one as well. That’s when I spent time with Doctor Carol and Mrs Powell.”

Mom groaned.

“Oh Lord! Are there any of my friends you haven’t fucked?”

“Lots, probably, Mom, but I’m working on it. I’ve been avoiding Mrs Van Allen so far because she’d know my voice, but she’s pretty hot and I’m intending to nail her at the party next week. Any other suggestions who else I should be chasing after? I’ve got a whole lot of catching up to do. Once I’ve gotten together with Sis and Jessie, I can probably do three, maybe four of them in an evening? While I’m thinking about it, do I get a membership card for the swinging group, now you’ve voted me a life member? Does it get me discounts at any stores?”

Mom suddenly looked embarrassed. I knew what she was thinking. I quickly decided not to risk hurting her further by telling her that she’d been one of the deadest fucks of the evening; I had realized from what Sis had told me in the Westin that Mom was most likely worrying about the food and drink and whether she’d ordered enough for her guests. Yeah, she could be pretty anal about her responsibilities as the hostess; it had certainly reflected in her lack-luster response.

“Yes, Mom, we did; during the games at the last party, you were one of my fifteen in the circle. I couldn’t take the risk of pairing up with you on our own, but I was pretty impressed with what I did see of your activities, both parties!”

Mom blushed. I hadn’t seen her do that for a few years.

“If it’s any consolation, I thought you were one of the hottest women there, and if it hadn’t been so dangerous, I’d have given you a shot. I saw you in one of the bedrooms, and I almost climbed on when Carol’s son finished, but I didn’t dare.”

“How did you know that it was Carol’s son?”

“Jessie and Laura went with him and his father while I was with Carol, so I saw the wristband.”

“Oh Lord! Laura, you didn’t?”

“Yes, Mom, I did. Both of them. Jessie and I swapped over half way. Actually I think it’s really nasty that he fucked you with my juices still on his cock. Not bad, daughter and mother double! Even better that he doesn’t know he did it!”

Mom grinned, reached across Dad and high-fived her daughter.

That made us all laugh, and I just knew then that we’d eventually make it as a family. There was a long way to go, but at least we could still laugh together. Of course, a heck of a lot still depended on how our parents answered our questions about exactly why they’d excluded me.

There was a silence. Not an uncomfortable one, but the type that means everyone has pretty much said what they’re going to say for the moment. It was getting late, and we were all tired, so I decided to leave Dad’s explanations for the morning, and said so.

“I think we’ve done enough for the moment. Mom’s exhausted and not making any sense, and it’s been a long day.”

Dad got up from the couch and lifted Mom to join him.

“Kids, your Mom and I really do need to sleep on this. It’s been too big a shock to take in just yet, but we’ll want to have a real long talk with all three of you tomorrow after breakfast about exactly what this means for us going forward. Mike, once again, I’m going to apologize for letting you down so badly. I wish I could have the time again to do it the correct way, but I can’t, so we’ll just have to make it up to you the very best way we can. I’m truly sorry, Son.”

His expression and body language seemed to radiate sincerity and remorse.

I wasn’t totally convinced, though; Dad was a pretty good poker player. I knew that I still couldn’t trust his words; he had to prove by his actions to Laura and I that he was truly sorry.

“Okay, you can have your thinking time, but be sure we’ll talk in the morning.”

They headed out towards the stairs. Jessie, Laura and I had a group hug, then Jessie and I carried the tray with empty bottles and glasses back to the kitchen while Sis went round checking the doors were locked and turning out the lights.

I kissed them both goodnight outside Laura’s bedroom and went into my own room.

I felt emotionally drained. The morning would be interesting, to see what Mom and Dad came up with. At least I hadn’t had to beat on either of my parents; as much as I’d have enjoyed the physical expression of my hurt, it wouldn’t have done much to heal the wounds they’d inflicted on our family. No, their punishment had to make them understand exactly what they’d done, but not break us up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.