The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 92: A Hero I am not!

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 92: A Hero I am not! - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Adam and the girls stood casually in front of the Throne while King Arthran is giving a long speech for his audience.

The Throne room is well lit and a lot of people are in attendance to watch this momentous occasion.

Eventually Arthran’s eloquent tirade ended and he focused his attention back to the Offworlders in front of him.

He can still remember what Merlin has told him about these man.

He has no doubt that all of it is true.

“Without further ado! I would like to conclude this momentous occasion by congratulating Lord Adam Black for his win against our most honorable Sir Galahad.”

Another round of loud applause came from the crowd

“In recognition for this great feat, I would like to personally extend my selfish wish and offer Lord Adam to be one of the Heroes of Cavalon. As our acknowledgement of his overwhelming power, all of our Cavalon Knights have agreed to give him the position of our First Rank Hero.”

The crowd went crazy with the King’s offer. They all saw how Adam degraded one of their Hero to a rag doll. A man with such overwhelming fire power is definitely an great asset to the Kingdom.

“Being a Hero of our Kingdom you will be asked to defend or represent our Kingdom in an international conflict. In exchange the position comes with its perks. Aside from the yearly Gold income that’s equivalent to five percent of our Kingdom’s gross tax collection, you will also own fifty percent of every land that you’ll win for the crown during a national duel challenge. You can then sell the land to the Kingdom or you can defend it personally. You will also gain a vote towards our national policies and laws.”

Everybody was surprised. Considering its vast territory, five percent of the Cavalon Kingdom’s yearly income can set anyone for life. Even their most powerful Knight Hero, Sir Lancelot is only earning one percent and he is one of the most wealthy personality in the Kingdome to date.

On top of that, owning fifty percent of the land that the Kingdom wins during his duels is practically unheard off. A land may eventually be granted to an individual by the King or someone can buy the land from the Kingdom for a huge price. None of the current Heroes in the Kingdom have such a benefit before.

And lastly, a vote for the national laws and policies has always been reserve for the Kingdom’s old families and nobilities. Its a vote that can change the direction and the outlook of the Kingdom. It has always been a tool for the old families and the nobilities to let the lower masses know of their heritage and power. Gaining such a vote for someone so new to the Kingdome is simply never done.

While everyone is waiting in anticipation, Adam was just standing there playing with a gadget in his hands. Astoria have to cleared her throat to get his attention back to the King.

“Oh I didn’t notice that you’re finished there.”

He paused for a bit as if listening to something in his ear. After a few seconds he shook his head.

“Arthran! If you don’t mind me calling you by your name. I really appreciate all that gesture, however I’m just a traveler and simply wish to explore this world. I have no intention of settling down and tying myself to a Kingdom or a place. I am the last person in this world that can be considered a Hero. I am a lot of things Arthran but a Hero I am definitely not.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.