The Gamer's Apocalypse - Cover

The Gamer's Apocalypse

Copyright© 2018 by Cyfer14

Chapter 83: Debauchery

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 83: Debauchery - Adam is a neet, a bum, a good for nothing lowlife living in his parents house at the age of 30. No job, no friends and no girlfriend. He spends all his days playing games in front of his computer. One day due to some freak storm, a lightning strike hits his house and electrecuted him while playing an mmorpg game. When he regains his senses, he wakes up in a Post apocalyptic world. The thing is he also realize that he somehow got a game like system power. He can now view his stats. He can

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Rape   Slavery   Fiction   Military   War   GameLit   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Robot   Vampires   Were animal   Zombies   DomSub   MaleDom   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

Grunting and whimpering sounds can be heard throughout the Fortress.

Adam is currently speed fucking the Imperial princess’s previously virgin pussy.

“Please! Please take my ass. Oh please, I beg you my lord.”

The girl briefly escape the lip lock she was having with Eve to beg Adam to fuck her ass.

The twins are sucking each of her nipples hard, leaving bite marks on her creamy flesh. Their tongues dances all around her pretty globes then they meet in the middle of her valleys for a quick kiss.

Little Niome is trying to shove her cute tongue between Adam’s powerful trusts to lick her clit, sometimes she would lick Adam’s shaft as it withdraw wetly from the cunt.

Astoria is simply standing beside Adam gently stroking his back and trying to plant small kisses on his shoulders. Every once in a while he pays her a bit of attention and capture her lips for a lip lock of their own. She took hold of Adam’s cock when it was almost all the way out and redirected it towards their new toy’s puckered rosebud.

Adam felt its resistance. Using his earlier momentum, he shoved his now eleven inch dick all the way through her splincher.

The princess’s scream can be heard throughout the city. She screamed and scream until the wee hours of the morning.

It was clear that her Imperial pussy and her lovely ass is thoroughly destroyed by the time she lost consciousness for the night.

...

Adam fully integrated the Imperial princess to his harem after that night.

She was injected with all the Nano Technologies from I to III along with the Battle skin. Officially making her a part of the most elite immortals among Adam’s people. Just like the girls and a few of Adam’s Generals, she was also given the other skills like the strategist and marksman skills.

Although all of Adam’s people are now immortal due to the Nano Tech II in their body. Only a few of them have been given level two and above of the Nano Tech I. This base Nano Tech skill is actually the one which determines how powerful an indivvidiual will become.

A regular person in Adam’s society have a level one Nano Tech I and Nano tech II injection. This person is an immortal in every sense of the word. However his body strength and speed is only enhanced a hundred times.

To put this into perspective, a twelve year old kid with a level one Nano Tech can lift a one ton car with ease. The kid can also sprint a mile in just a minute. Normal person without the Nano tech would be hard pressed to run a mile under five minutes. Only hardcore athletes can even dream of running it in three minutes.

Each additional level gives the person a thousand times more power compared to the level below it.

Anyone who is serving in Adam’s military automatically gets a level two Nano Tech making them far superior to a regular human. Officers and commanders are given the level three. Some special forces like the mutants that Jarred is leading have level three in their bodies too. Level four are given to some close family heads like Thorn and the Godfather.

Only Adam and the girls along with Jarred are the real monsters in his entire force. They have enough strength in their fist to single handedly demolish a Dreadnaught and not make a sweat.

...

A month worth of negotiations involving the Imperial Princess on different compromising positions and Adam’s dick or one of the girl’s tongue inside one of her holes.

She was finally able to perform her royal duty in securing her people’s future.

Adam agreed while in the midst of an intense orgasm to integrate her people to his own Empire and to make them all immortal.

Of course all those people submitting to his will comes along as his condition.

...

Beatriz stood regally in front of the camera. Queen Juliet and Adam can be seen behind her as she gave a speech to her people.

“To the people of the Empire, we should rejoice this faithful day. Through perseverance and the true quest for peace, my mother, The Queen have forged a bridge between two great Empires. With the kind heart of Lord Adam, he agreed to cease all hostility and help rebuild our once majestic Empire. He gave us his assurance that none of our remaining people will suffer and none shall remain in hiding.”

“We can finally bring this dark era behind us and with the help of the mighty Lord Adam we will rise from the ashes and become worthy of his rule.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.